Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (80935 Views)

Temitayo Abayomi Lawal Battles Cancer Of The Muscles, Needs N4m / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2017
chineduemmao:
that shit is painfull ehn! And dangerous join. STDs full am pass vagina... So no try am!
someone is dicking it��
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Bobrisky and co should learn from this. I know they won't listen.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by chineduemmao: 6:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Daeylar:
Homophobes will come and masturbate on this thread,
Including closet gays and even boyfriends and girlfriends who have anal sex or husbands and wives who have anal sex. They will all come.

You dey mind the over holy Human beings? Homophobic Nigerians love to act as if they are so holy whenever it comes to homosexuality, while in reality they are despicable.
having anal sex is not a sexual orientation and besides that tin is painful and not adviceable pls

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Iddossam: 6:31am On Oct 30, 2017
May his soul struggle in hottest hell with hard labour.......
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by chineduemmao: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2017
mrklean:
someone is dicking it��
its an unnecesary risk...
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by chineduemmao: 6:35am On Oct 30, 2017
ogoloray:
you are indeed an animal...

every human being has a right to his or her own sexual preference...

people die of diseases contracted from straight sex, such as HIV and other STDs every day...

so if u cannot say a kind word about the dead...

then at least be quiet
what is "sexual orientation" kam jukwa!

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Daeylar(f): 6:36am On Oct 30, 2017
chineduemmao:
having anal sex is not a sexual orientation and besides that tin is painful and not adviceable pls

Lol,
That's my exact point. All Homophobes, including those who have anal sex will still come here and display their utter stupidity just because they see that the guy is gay. As if anal sex with a heterosexual is different from the ones with gays, As if it couldn't have been them that could have had this cancer.

Homophobes are disgusting. It's when it comes to gay sex they turn to preachers and pastors, the part I always find funny is when someone says, when there is a soft woman a man will go and have sex with his fellow man, basically encouraging fornication, then still say the guy is going to hell, as if those who engage in fornication and all other sins won't go to hell.

Classic case of sinners judging other sinners for sinning differently.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by theMEGAman(m): 6:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Another wasted soul cryAnother wasted soul
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by tallestman79(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2017
ezebunafo:
wetin hin go tell baba God
Don't be surprised that he will make heaven. If he was able to give his life to Christ before his death,nothing will stop him from entering into Gods presence.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Hushpupi(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2017
MyG RIP
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by chineduemmao: 6:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Tahra:
Trust Nigerians to always go religious when it comes to stuffs like this.Y'all should quit being so judgemental.

`He doesn't deserve your rip',and who in blazes are you that your rip should matter.His life,his business.His sexual preference,his business.Only God can judge him.
we should kip quiet while this people ruin dis world abi?
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by chineduemmao: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol,
That's my exact point. All Homophobes, including those who have anal sex will still come here and display their utter stupidity just because they see that the guy is gay. As if anal sex with a heterosexual is different from the ones with gays, As if it couldn't have been them that could have had this cancer.

Homophobes are disgusting. It's when it comes to gay sex they turn to preachers and pastors, the part I always find funny is when someone says, when there is a soft woman a man will go and have sex with his fellow man, basically encouraging fornication, then still say the guy is going to hell, as if those who engage in fornication and all other sides won't go to hell.

Classic case of sinners judging other sinners for sinning differently.
u didnt get my point... homosexuallity is the disgusting tin here. BTW anal with a woman is anal with a woman, quite diff from the opposite pls

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Enosa1(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2017
The penalty of disobeying God's word is severe... Lord help me.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Skoopy(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2017
Tamass:
cheesy cheesy...nonsense, he doesn't deserve my RIP.
When we have women everywhere, you still decided to choose a man.
See body like stockfish nww..
If you like quote me unreasonably, I won't answer yyu.

Would you react otherwise if he slept with ladies and contacted HIV.?

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 30, 2017
Who say RIP. He can't never RIP bro!!!!
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by emmychesh(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2017
Bobrisky Loading...
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by PharmJohn88(m): 6:53am On Oct 30, 2017
All his wealths and affluence -- where are they now? What a tragic and dirty way to end a beautiful-ugly life!
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by mslilybeth(f): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2017
DopeBoss:
Lol.. Cancer of the anus?? ..i'm hearing this for the first time though
Science has made me believe Cancer can occur in any part of the human body, just name it.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by olasaad(f): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2017
highchief1:
y

Bcz it's God promise and that's what you call karma. Either good or bad man will receive part of it rewards/punishment here on earth.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by RillJ(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2017
That he lived wastefully and died in dejection.

ezebunafo:
wetin hin go tell baba God
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Daeylar(f): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2017
chineduemmao:
u didnt get my point... homosexuallity is the disgusting tin here. BTW anal with a woman is anal with a woman, quite diff from the opposite pls

I got your point, anal with homosexuals is different. But anal with a woman is OK. Even if both are likely to have anal sex, as least the woman wasn't a disgusting homosexual right?

My point is that both are likely to have this cancer, not that anal sex is exclusive to gays. The topic here is that he had anal cancer not that he is gay. So Why the inability for posters to just type rip and go without all the useless warnings and hate to gays? And the answer is because you all are homophobes. Like you said It's not the idea of anal sex that's disgusting, it's the idea that he is a homosexual, while you all convinently forget that Anyone. Anyone at all can have anal cancer.

Hate doesn't help anyone.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by chineduemmao: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2017
1Sharon:

Wow lol grin and ur heaven is so sure. You never sin yh?
sin get level o
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by rukyrichie: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Dat guy hell fire na separate one ooo

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by yhladan22(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2017
his world has ended
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2017
muriunited:
May the Almighty God Punish anybody who write RIP for this
Idiot, and thunder should locate the person, IJN, because all the people that chose to live this life so call gay man to man, May My Good Lord set their Punish them from this world to the eternity. AMEN.
You are fucking stupid.

1 Like

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by iluvpomo(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, but that's not me at dp tho.
OK if we accept that is not you on the DP then you should still put a Ghana pride pic ... tongue
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by spinna: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Handsomecole:
The same way Boborisky, Denrele, Uti and there followers will also die too. Useless pple.
Which Uti b dat, Hope it's not jara Uti
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by jbloggs(m): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Bobrisky and his likes should learn.

Just look at him, what a way to die. sad
I still doubt if Bobrisky is gay o, I thought there is a law against gay guys in Nigeria.

Gays all over the world are suffering and smiling in Baba Fela's voice.
Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by chineduemmao: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Daeylar:

I got your point, anal with homosexuals is different. But anal with a woman is OK. Even if both are likely to have anal sex, as least the woman wasn't a disgusting homosexual right?

My point is that both are likely to have this cancer, not that anal sex is exclusive to gays. The topic here is that he had anal cancer not that he is gay. So Why the inability for posters to just type rip and go without all the useless warnings and hate to gays? And the answer is because you all are homophobes. Like you said It's not the idea of anal sex that's disgusting, it's the idea that he is a homosexual, while you all convinently forget that Anyone. Anyone at all can have anal cancer.

Hate doesn't help anyone.
see! its because of this gay nonsense that made the health advice against anal sex to not gain wide ground publicity. The problem with homosexuality is that its built on lies, do u know how much these doctor and researchers are paid to hide a truth, atleast for a particular period of time? Stiffs supporters of gay rights knows how much they are making off it, they support and back it with unrealistic arguments just like abortion. Feminism is not attracting any serious support because it has no money potential, assuming anyone sees an avenue of making serious cash off it you will see him parading as a feminist. Money is the root of all evil. u can call me a homophobe but i know there wouldnt have been a homophobe without homosexual being a normal when its not. Am yet to be convinced by the argument surrounding the inherent ability to be attracted to same sex.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2017
muriunited:
May the Almighty God Punish anybody who write RIP for this
Idiot, and thunder should locate the person, IJN, because all the people that chose to live this life so call gay man to man, May My Good Lord set their Punish them from this world to the eternity. AMEN.
May you choke on your hate and die prematurely.

No one has a monopoly on curses. We're all capable of saying terrible things without any apologies. Your stupidity shall kill you, and your mother's used menstrual pads shall be used in clothing your corpse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus by vicben27(m): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Tamass:
cheesy cheesy...nonsense, he doesn't deserve my RIP.
When we have women everywhere, you still decided to choose a man.
See body like stockfish nww..
If you like quote me unreasonably, I won't answer yyu.
this one na R.I.S (rest in shiit)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / See 11 Ways To Enlarge Your Boobs Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.