Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (69288 Views)

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara / 'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics) / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Estiara:

Thank you for this scientific analysis! Can't comprehend why some people reason the way they do, thinking a human sperm can fertilize a goat's egg.
THE GUY IS A GOAT
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

We have a lot more in common to pigs and cows than apes as we currently know

Back it up with reference. Because I don't know where you saw this one. Humans are apes, yet you say they are similar to pigs and cows.

This statement is anti-knowledge. Very very wrong. Humans belong to the family Hominidae as many apes also do, pigs belong to the family Suidae and cows belong to the family Bovidae. So which and which is close to humans? Are you scientifically oriented at all?
Don't commit the crime of fallacy

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Back it up with reference. Because I don't know where you saw this one. Humans are apes, yet you say they are similar to pigs and cows.

This statement is anti-knowledge. Very very wrong. Humans belong to the family Hominidae as many apes also do, pigs belong to the family Suidae and cows belong to the family Bovidae. So which and which is close to humans? Are you scientifically oriented at all?
Don't commit the crime of fallacy
I didn't say similar, I said more in common! And please use Google verify my claims. Have a good day sir
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by searay(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

The claimed Russian Humanzee project is reasonable because humans and chimpanzees belong to the same Family, Hominidae. Goats belong to the family Bovidae. So, it can never be possible.
But the Russian Humanzee was not successful
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

I didn't say similar, I said more in common! And please use Google verify my claims. Have a good day sir

More in common and similar are the same thing oga. Google can never bring up such thing Bros. Maybe you didn't understand the point they are making. Humans stand upright, other Great apes stand upright, do cows and pigs stand upright? Humans have fingers 5-digit fingers and so do Great apes, do cows and pigs have fingers? Humans are Great apes don't have horns, Cows have horns but pigs don't. Humans and Great apes have fine hair on their body, cows have fur while pig has none. I can go on an on both realistically and scientifically. It's should really be a goodbye because I can't even imagine what you're posting.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2017
searay:
But the Russian Humanzee was not successful

Yes, it cannot be, can never be. The 1% difference between the DNA of Humans and Chimps is a great amount of DNA that cannot be matched and it will result in Failure.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Sammyprinceson(f): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2017
Why won't it happen when all those Hausa boys kept screwing Cows, Camel and donkeys? we kept seeing the pictures every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
hmmmm, wonders will never end.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

More in common and similar are the same thing oga. Google can never bring up such thing Bros. Maybe you didn't understand the point they are making. Humans stand upright, other Great apes stand upright, do cows and pigs stand upright? Humans have fingers 5-digit fingers and so do Great apes, do cows and pigs have fingers? Humans are Great
apes don't have horns, Cows have horns but pigs don't. Humans and Great apes have fine hair on their body, cows have fur while pig has none. I can go on an on both realistically and scientifically. It's should really be a goodbye because I can't even imagine what you're posting.
I am talking about genetic make up. Scientists are research on the viabilty of using pig blood(components) and organs on human beings! Cows have also been used to do research on drugs for human. It's all in the biochemistry and not physiology.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by wtfcoded: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
SOFTENGR:
They can't be real. They're even larger than the goat grin
u're not observant enough. Compare the creature with the size of the mans foot near it. If u dont know, theres a lot of animal fvckers up north n few down to the west.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by searay(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Yes, it cannot be, can never be. The 1% difference between the DNA of Humans and Chimps is a great amount of DNA that cannot be matched and it will result in Failure.
Exactly
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

I am talking about genetic make up. Scientists are research on the viabilty of using pig blood(components) and organs on human beings! Cows have also been used to do research on drugs for human. It's all in the biochemistry and not physiology.

Seriously you are not making any point here. When I mentioned the percentage of similar DNA components what do you think I was talking about? Don't you know that The DNA is an aggregation of genes? What genetic makeup are you talking about again? So because you read somewhere that they want to use pig's blood and organs on humans you then concluded that we are more in common with them than apes? Stop arguing it and go and read about it. I have told you that I am a Biochemist, stop telling me what's not in Biochemistry, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by delexy123: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
thebosstrevor:

you do not understand the concept of science ,if you do,you wont write what you wrote down.

there are some things that are just nature,science just explain why they are like that

e.g when you throw something up it must come down has been there for many years even before newton

Newton just explain through science why it happens,that made newton discover gravity and form his own laws and no further science can disprove it because it is normal and it is part of nature
Do you think Newton gave us a clear understanding of gravity?What really is gravity? Ever heard of gravitational wave? May I burst your bubble...the science world have not fully comprehend what gravity really entails and its true meaning is still up for debate among top physicists.
Again, I am Not debating nature itself as I can't fully comprehend it, rather, I am debating What we human term the 'law of nature' which is a conjecture based on our observations, experiments, and past experiences. What I am saying in a nutshell is that man is yet to understand ALL about nature and therefore cannot OBJECTIVELY say a phenomenon impossible in nature which he is yet to FULLY grasp...on a side note... I am sure that people in 10 BC will also tell you that it is impossible for a pane to fly since it is against the ' law of nature' at their time.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
And yet they have devised means of traveling against the force of gravity. Some arguments are not even worth responding to.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Seriously you are not making any point here. When I mentioned the percentage of similar DNA components what do you think I was talking about? Don't you know that The DNA is an aggregation of genes? What genetic makeup are you talking about again? So because you read somewhere that they want to use pig's blood and organs on humans you then
concluded that we are more in common with them than apes? Stop arguing it and go and read about it. I have told you that I am a Biochemist, stop telling me what's not in Biochemistry, please.
Mr Biochemistry you trying to downplay th fact that the ability to outsource vital organs to save human life from non humans isn't a breakthrough. If we where soo closely related related our ape neighbours why wouldn't our organs match somehow.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

Mr Biochemistry you trying to downplay th fact that the ability to outsource vital organs to save human life from non humans isn't a breakthrough. If we where soo closely related related our ape neighbours why wouldn't our organs match somehow.

Who is telling you it is not a breakthrough, but does it mean we have more in common with them than apes? You are getting it wrong by saying what you don't know. Do us both a favour and visit a knowledgebase or a textbook. You shouldn't be posting these kinds of things in public. How do you want people who know these things to see you? Who told you that our organs don't match with apes? Do you think it is easy to catch Apes as we do pigs and cows? How many Chimpanzees have you seen in people's houses or farms? You only see these animals in the zoo because they are as wild and almost developed as humans. They have an advanced community of their own. Or have you seen someone raring Chimpanzee before? Do you know what it takes to catch one monkey at all? The economic cost of using Great Apes organs is not worth it. Just go and read about it, this argument is getting boring.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Who is telling you it is not a breakthrough, but does it mean we have more in common with them than apes? You are getting it wrong by saying what you don't know. Do us both a favour and visit a knowledgebase or a textbook. You shouldn't be posting these kinds of things in public. How do you want people who know these things to see you? Who told
you that our organs don't match with apes? Do you think it is easy to catch Apes as we do pigs and cows? How many Chimpanzees have you seen in people's houses or farms? You only see these animals in the zoo because they are as wild and almost developed as humans.
They have an advanced community of their own. Or have you seen someone raring Chimpanzee before? Do you know what it takes to catch one monkey at all? The economic cost of using Great Apes organs is not worth it. Just go and read about it, this argument is getting boring.
Listen to yourself, 'do you think it easy to catch apes' I shake my head for that statement. I percieved you as a witty guy. But the fact is simple, apes organs don't match even tho according to you we have 99percent genetic similarities.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

Listen to yourself, 'do you think it easy to catch apes' I shake my head for that statement. I percieved you as a witty guy. But the fact is simple, apes organs don't match even tho according to you we have 99percent genetic similarities.

Oh, you think it's easy to tape Chimps? Lol, for your good info, animals that are hard to tame are the ones kept in the zoo. I expected you to know this, but I'm disappointed you didn't.

I have told you to give references for where you saw that our organs don't match, but you haven't. And since you are the kind of person who speaks and basks in saying what you don't know. CASE CLOSED!
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Oh, you think it's easy to tape Chimps? Lol, for your good info, animals that are hard to tame are the ones kept in the zoo. I expected you to know this, but I'm disappointed you didn't.

I have told you to give references for where you saw that our organs don't match, but you haven't. And since you are the kind of person who speaks and basks in saying what you don't know. CASE CLOSED!
Almost all animals are tamable, even lions wild animals that are hard to tame are kept in the zoo blah blah bushit. Go to south Africa you'll see lions in backyards as pets.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

Almost all animals are tamable, even lions wild animals that are hard to tame are kept in the zoo blah blah bushit. Go to south Africa you'll see lions in backyards as pets.

Why don't you have one then? For educational purposes I have helped you searched for Journals online, if you don't believe me at least you will believe online resources. This website even cited the resistance to human diseases and infection risks as the reason for not using their organs. Here is an excerpt from the website and the link. Take note of the first line. Don't come and argue again when you see where they listed that apes and monkeys are most like humans. And next time try to learn from those who know instead of arguing.

An animal species meeting all of the above criteria does not exist. Nonhuman primates (apes and monkeys) are most like humans anatomically and physiologically. Further, they may possess resistance to certain human diseases. In fact, this attribute (resistance to HIV and hepatitis B virus) has led to the experimental use of baboon livers as xenografts (6). Nonetheless, the xenotransplant community seems to have abandoned hopes of using nonhuman primates as xenograft donors primarily because of infectious risks to human patients and their contacts. Some monkey viruses—for example, herpes 8—are deadly to humans in a matter of days (7). The costs of raising pathogen-free herds in large enough numbers to satisfy clinical demand are felt to be prohibitive. Finally, the ethical obstacles to using nonhuman primates as organ donors for humans are considerable (8, 9).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312205/
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Why don't you have one then? For educational purposes I have helped you searched for Journals online, if you don't believe at least you will believe online resources. This website even cited the resistance to human diseases and infection risks as the reason for not using their organs. Here is an excerpt from the website and the link. Take note of the first line. Don't come and argue again when you see where they listed that apes and monkeys are most like humans. And next time try to learn from those who know instead of arguing.

An animal species meeting all of the above criteria does not exist. Nonhuman primates (apes and monkeys) are most like humans anatomically and physiologically. Further, they may possess resistance to certain human diseases. In fact, this attribute (resistance to HIV and hepatitis B virus) has led to the experimental use of baboon livers as xenografts (6). Nonetheless, the xenotransplant community seems to have abandoned hopes of using nonhuman primates as xenograft donors primarily because of infectious risks to human patients and their contacts. Some monkey viruses—for example, herpes 8—are deadly to humans in a matter of days (7). The costs of raising pathogen-free herds in large enough numbers to satisfy clinical demand are felt to be prohibitive. Finally, the ethical obstacles to using nonhuman primates as organ donors for humans are considerable (8, 9).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312205/
Why don't I have one, really undecided. Let this case lie, I guess we have both learnt one or two things
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

Why don't I have one, really undecided. Let this case lie, I guess we have both learnt one or two things

No, I have not learned anything bro. You have been trying to insult the course I studied for 4 good years in the University since morning by saying we have more in common with ruminants and indirectly calling me an ignorant for saying No to that. I have been hammering to you that we are closer to Apes than ruminants and you have been responding with annoying posts. I should be asking you if you have learned something.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

No, I have not learned anything bro. You have been trying to insult the course I studied for 4 good years in the University since morning by saying we have more in common with ruminants and indirectly calling me an ignorant for saying No to that. I have been hammering to you that we are closer to Apes than ruminants and you have been responding with annoying posts. I should be asking you if you have learned something.
See arrogance at its peak, please tell me one credible journal you have written? You are here claiming biochemist. All what you said an ss3 student knows. Fact still remains that science is evolving. Just a few years back no one knew what function the enzyme cytp450 played in the human body. And it has been thier for thousands of years, domant.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

See arrogance at its peak, please tell me one credible journal you have written? You are here claiming biochemist. All what you said an ss3 student knows. Fact still remains that science is evolving. Just a few years back no one knew what function the enzyme cytp450 played in the human body. And it has been thier for thousands of years, domant.

What is wrong with you? You're the arrogant one here bro. Check this out...

Is it all I said that you disbelieved, rejected and argued that an SS3 student knows? Then you should be ashamed because you didn't know them and that's why you have been arguing since morning. It means, if I am up to the standard of that SS3 student according to your claim, then you would be in JSS 1. Why can't you just accept you don't know what you don't know, learn it and move on? It's not going to remove one strand of hair from your body. Drop this attitude of yours and accept what you don't know. I didn't say I have written any Journal, how many have you written yourself? Don't bring enzyme matters into this issue because I am not going to drag intelligent matters with you again after this show of arrogance you displayed here today.

A word of advice, what you know is what you know, what you don't you don't. And be humble to admit what you don't know.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

What is wrong with you? You're the arrogant one here bro. Check this out...

Is it all I said that you disbelieved, rejected and argued that an SS3 student knows? Then you should be ashamed because you didn't know them and that's why you have been arguing since morning. It means, if I am up to the standard of that SS3 student according to your claim, then you would be in JSS 1. Why can't you just accept you don't know what you don't know, learn it and move on? It's not going to remove one strand of hair from your body. Drop this attitude of yours and accept what you don't know. I didn't say I have written any Journal, how many have you written yourself? Don't bring enzyme matters into this issue because I am not going to drag intelligent matters with you again after this show of arrogance you displayed here today.

A word of advice, what you know is what you know, what you don't you don't. And be humble to admit what you don't know.
You like to type and you can talk, why wouldn't I bring enzymes into atleast that would make us sound alittle like biochemist(something you carry on your head). All you said is from ababio, all I told you in from recent research in areas of biotechnology.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
deolurexy1:

You like to type and you can talk, why wouldn't I bring enzymes into atleast that would make us sound alittle like biochemist(something you carry on your head). All you said is from ababio, all I told you in from recent research in areas of biotechnology.

Ababio talks about genetics? The Ababio you wrote abi? I give up on you bro. You don't have the rights and the IQ justification to discuss Biochemistry with me. CASE CLOSED AGAIN. Please don't quote me anymore, let's end it here.
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Ababio talks about genetics? The Ababio you wrote abi? I give up on you bro. You don't have the rights and the IQ justification to discuss Biochemistry with me. CASE CLOSE AGAIN. Please don't quote me anymore, let's end it here.
Ababio or what ever textbook you used back then
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by tk4rd: 6:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Akin1212:

Humans are mammals, same as goats. And it only means they have similar properties in how they conceive and care for their young ones. For instance, they both carry them in their wombs and breastfeed them. In light of this, despite they are both different morphologically, they have similarities in the development of their fetus. So, until 3 months, the embryo of all mammals look very identical. But in the real sense, what do you have that a goat does not have? Mouth, ears, nose, hands, dick, breasts, name it. So if a goat gave birth to premature goats, why on earth must you people always think it was raped or fucked_ by a human being? That's backward.
Tell yourself the truth here my brother..
The pictures, do they look like premature goats.? or more like severely disfigured goats.?
Re: Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
paroh137:
Chairman I dey interested in your siggy. Who be Etsako girls abeg?

Lol..... Edo state.... Auchi area

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos) / This Is Why King Cobra Hates Other Snakes (Video, Photos) / Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.