Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings (1370 Views)

Saraki, The Mafia Manager And Political Correctness / Ndigbo And 2015 Election: The Correctness Of A Mistake / What a Senator Earns In Nigeria - Do Or Die Affair N 29 479 749 Per Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2010
When will you people realise that we are simply not compatible with the Hausa/Fulani Muslims in the Far North.

We have thousands killed in the name of Sharia and Jihad and yet we hear some so called educated Nigerians attributing all this violence to poverty and bad leadership.

When will you wake up and realise that we are in the middle of a global Jihad?

When will you take precaution and educate your children for awareness, protection and security.

What is all this madness about one Nigeria? Can you not see the evidence before you that the Muslim far North do not see our lives as worth anything?

Listen now before it is too late.

Yes I am angry, very very angry with the recent crisis.

Nigeria is heading for the abyss , but we in the south should let the north go to the abyss themselves by splitting from this failed British experiment.

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE2VqqVDgRs&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by tkb417(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2010
u have started again
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2010
tkb417:

u have started again

People like you giving Nigerians a false sense of security when in reality we are in the middle of a major crisis.

You are simply avoiding the truth just as history has told us is always the case.

Remember Germany 1939, when Chamberlin the UK Prime Minister after a meeting with Hitler came back home with great prospects and the populace were cheering and rejoicing.

A while later the world was at war.

What about pearl harbour, when US Intelligence ignored all warnings about an impending Japanese attack, but it happened.

In the bible the prophets issues thousands of warnings which were all ignored to the total horror of the Jews.

Be aware that there is a group of certain ideologically inclined people who are hell belt on domination even it is brings mass killings, for them it is a cause and it is worth dying for.

Wake up!!!
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by tkb417(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2010
Prophet Frosbel

im awake
im just curious why u are at the vanguard of a split crusade from your room in the UK
why not come down here and lead the split

ok?
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by PapaBrowne(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2010
@Frosbel
Help me tell them abeg.

Some folks think being politically correct is equivalent to being advanced in reasoning.

The signs are so obvious that Gaddafi himself has proffered the perfect solution.

We can keep decieving ourselves. One day the river will overflow and there would be no where to run to!
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2010
PapaBrowne:

@Frosbel
Help me tell them abeg.

Some folks think being politically correct is equivalent to being advanced in reasoning.

The signs are so obvious that Gaddafi himself has proffered the perfect solution.

We can keep decieving ourselves. One day the river will overflow and there would be no where to run to!

History has told us that people will not listen until it is too late.

Sad but true.
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by TippyTop(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
@frosbel
Nigeria is better without ppl of your ilk. As I Christian I remember it was us Christians who started this latest round of t.i.t for tat. Why weren't you here in January to castigate Christians? Stop your myopic prism of seeing everything as Christians V Muslims. You sit in your one room rented dungeon in London and embark on frivolous scare mongering. Why didn't you split Nigeria before leaving for London or better still come and lead the crusade against the North. You my friend is an a.s.s.hole.

PS
The "Political Correctness" which you so despise is why your monkey azz can walk through London without fear. Try asking people who lived in London prior to "Political Correctness" and the race relations act. Gone are the days when a white racist can walk up to you and call you a nigger, yet the progress that brought that about is abhorrent to you.
Chei some ppl should not be allowed near a computer.

PEACE OUT!!!
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2010
Tippy Top:

@frosbel
Nigeria is better without ppl of your ilk. As I Christian I remember it was us Christians who started this latest round of t.i.t for tat. Why weren't you here in January to castigate Christians? Stop your myopic prism of seeing everything as Christians V Muslims. You sit in your one room rented dungeon in London and embark on frivolous scare mongering. Why didn't you split Nigeria before leaving for London or better still come and lead the crusade against the North. You my friend is an a.s.s.hole.

PS
The "Political Correctness" which you so despise is why your monkey azz can walk through London without fear. Try asking people who lived in London prior to "Political Correctness" and the race relations act. Gone are the days when a white racist can walk up to you and call you a nigger, yet the progress that brought that about is abhorrent to you.

Your ignorance is bewildering.

We are talking about an ideology that seeks to dominate every other culture.

In the UK it is already been advocated that Sharia should be practised in certain parts with muslim populations. This is causing major friction and has been the cause of riots in Birmingham and Luton.

Read one such incident here :

Mass brawl between right-wing group and anti-fascists as race riots spill onto streets of Birmingham

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205263/Police-arrest-31-demonstration-Islamic-fundamentalism.html

Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2010
Tippy Top:

@frosbel

PS

PEACE OUT!!!

You are so ingorant and I recommend you educate yourself and stop running about with rumours and hear say.

Do the reasearch for yourself , or wallow in your ignorance.

You guys back home assume that everyone here must be suffering.

Well for your info I am in a well paid Job and live in beautiful house with constant light, water and good roads to drive on. lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by asha80(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2010
@frosbel

I have not read the link you just posted above but are those pakistanis immigrants attacking english people in england?
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2010
asha 80:

@frosbel

I have not read the link you just posted above but are those pakistanis immigrants attacking english people in england?

Exactly.

The English are called racist for wanting to reclaim their country.

So they formed an english defence league consisting of blacks, whites and asians to demonstrate against this tide.

The pictures above are the results of that riot.

Luton riot police called out in force against British citizens.

I cant say ive ever watched a video of British policing using horses and clubs against violent muslim protesters who were calling for the murder and/or dismemberment of any assorted western targets.

In fact i remember a few months ago watching a video of british police running like corwards from a small mob of angry muslim immigrants.

Yet when deployed against their own, native born, Britis More, h citizen however,  it seems the police have no problem using force.

Weird.

Less, 

[flash=400,400]http://www.liveleak.com/e/090_1243341561[/flash]
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by tkb417(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2010
frosbel:

You are so ingorant and I recommend you educate yourself and stop running about with rumours and hear say.

Do the reasearch for yourself , or wallow in your ignorance.

You guys back home assume that everyone here must be suffering.

Well for your info I am in a well paid Job and live in beautiful house with constant light, water and good roads to drive on. lol grin grin grin grin grin
now i understand why you want the country split and be plunged into chaos
aswerigad, it cannot work. Our Prayers will not let it work

when ure ready to give up ur house, ur good job to lead this crusade ure championing, then it can make sense
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2010
tkb417:

now i understand why you want the country split and be plunged into chaos
aswerigad, it cannot work. Our Prayers will not let it work

when ure ready to give up your house, your good job to lead this crusade ure championing, then it can make sense

Some people do not read sha.

If you have ever read my comments you will realise that I have NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER advocated for war.

I for one greatly desire for Nigeria to remain unified but because of all the blood spilled in Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi, Maiduguri and now Jos, I am suggesting that we seperate amicably and with mutual consent.

I also did mention in a different topic that to avoid war, the UN , AU and ECOWAS should get involved.

How can I a Christian pray for war that will involve the massacre of millions ?

Please read before you hit the reply button.

Once again I have never suggested seperation by force.

Thanks, cheesy
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by tkb417(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2010
ok i get your point

sorry if i didnt get you clearly

yet, i still dont want Nigeria to split.
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
lol even Ghaddafi knows better than some of you here.
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by sjeezy8: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2010
Hahaha lmfao I cant imagine those fights in the UK with arabs and the english- happen between white americans and arabs, dem no fit try am in yankee.

Tippy Top:

@frosbel

PS

PEACE OUT!!!

well said
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Onlytruth(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
sjeezy8:

Hahaha lmfao I cant imagine those fights in the UK with arabs and the english- happen between white americans and arabs, dem no fit try am in yankee.

well said

Which is why I LOVE AMERICA.
These idiot terrorists have no chance in hell here.
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2010
If you spent your time reading about factual issues instead of watching Nollywood maybe by now you would become an authority on current affairs.
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Yehman(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2010
Pls its ok!
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2010
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2010
Na today? some of the worst idea humanity has fought started in Britain. Slavery, Colonialism etc like Soyinka said. Now Britain is a breeding gound for terrorists. Imagine Sharia law in Britain undecided undecided undecided undecided. What you get for being politically correct and trying to deal with your enemies with soft hands. Oh wait the Brits are getting money from the Arabs so their corrupt hands are tied. Try this on the street of New York and the 5.0 will be happy to let a shotgun blast. Americans are looking to ban Islam on their soil which China already did and they made sure they subdueed the Muslim tiny minority well enough. The rest of the world should follow China's step and deal with these brain washed animals
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by ENEONWO(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2010
Friend, u dont have to be surprised at the bashings u are recieving. Its the product of our incurable false sense of security. It has always been the lot of Truth-Brigers to receive public contempt. But the truth remains adamant. I pity those who would have been martyred on the altar of our political foolhardiness, before we realise our folly. The point has been made by u!
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
Re: Political Correctness has come to Nigeria - Do not ignore the warnings by favouredjb(f): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2010
frosbel i agree with you 100%,but do you think its really easy for us to split?war will be unavoidable sad

And whwt has gotten into their brain,as to want sharia law in some parts of the UK?they must be high on something strong all the time

(1) (Reply)

Blazay, Atiku And The Politics Section On Nl / Ladoja Decamps To Accord Party / Christians Hoist The Largest Flag In The World In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.