Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports (15810 Views)

FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports / COVID-19: Nigerian Airports Set For Reopening, Passengers Issued Warnings / Osita Chidoka: Disparity In Air-fares At Nigerian Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by gbalor: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2017
I hope it is not true if not we are finished,Arab nations to buy our airport?MY GOD
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Oga oo
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by Qyubee(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Good one, especially when done in a transparent manner.
Let others run these infrastructures so our govt can concentrate on education, health and tech advancement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by obailala(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2017
2n2k:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/03/qatar-boasts-massive-global-holdings--here-are-some-of-its-headline-assets.html

Countries that are by far richer than Nigeria are hustling for Qatar investments in critical areas of their economies, some dumb-heads in Nigeria are busy reading religious and sectional interest into foreign investments drive. SMH
This is the first sensible post in the entire thread, tucked away far into the second page. The psyche of most Nigerians has indeed gone to the dogs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by Sirjamo: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2017
mebad:
Only Airports ? Cant they just buy the country as a whole ?
come sell am for dem now
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by Emvicprints1: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2017
It's too small .they should just buy the country then they can get the airports.
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by 989900: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2017
2n2k:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/03/qatar-boasts-massive-global-holdings--here-are-some-of-its-headline-assets.html

Countries that are by far richer than Nigeria are hustling for Qatar investments in critical areas of their economies, some dumb-heads in Nigeria are busy reading religious and sectional interest into foreign investments drive. SMH

Can you imagine how backward our people are?

OTOH, about the senators, they are just being smart by half they want a piece of the pie . . . always angling for their gluttonous gut.
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by zuto4u(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2017
Lol
SmellingAnus:
countries like Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are the ones interested....

I reserve my comments cos I don't want to believe that we are about to import terrorism lipsrsealed
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by donqx: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2017
they will rundown
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by truthstands11: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Very unfortunate. They should not do it. Look for capable hands in Nigeria to handle our airports. These assets are the pride of the nation. Why give it out to other countries? I don't want to look at the countries involved in that interest. Its a shame.
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by TRUTH2020: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2017
olagbola55:
you are a daft animal
YOU FATHER IS THE DAFT PIG AND UR MOTHER FEMALE DOG
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by toye440: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2017
SmellingAnus:
countries like Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are the ones interested....

I reserve my comments cos I don't want to believe that we are about to import terrorism lipsrsealed
U dont need an angel to tell u that, cos our ppl here dey too gullible, they would b decieved by d propagation of a religious course then ISIS would take over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by SmellingAnus(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2017
toye440:

U dont need an angel to tell u that, cos our ppl here dey too gullible, they would b decieved by d propagation of a religious course then ISIS would take over.
my fears exactly...
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by jagun007: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Well, if we are going the 'outsourcing' route... I think we should first outsource our leadership in this country; Executive, Judicial and Legislative arms. That 'Leadership' sector needs more capable hands from abroad to first begin to steer this country in the right direction.

We need strong, intelligent, visionary, leadership with a strong sense of patriotism. And when we lack this since independence or have not been able to get this right, then perhaps an outsourced Leadership I think will suffice and pay us better grin. I mean, it is sad... some African people are beginning to yearn for the days of colonialism as standard of living was better in those days.

I don talk my own. Any other solution we embark on when the 'Leadership' sector is not fixed, will be like new wine in old bottles. It will be same old story... sadly even worse for the country and common man.
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by loomer: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Make them sell Aso Rock na make we kuku rest
Re: Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports by Twrecks(m): 3:33am On Oct 31, 2017
So MM II will now be Turkish International Airport of Nigeria cheesy. Joke of a nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Red Line Rail Trains Tested Ahead Of Commissioning / Nigeria To Kenya By Road How Possible ? / Flood Destroys 150 Houses In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.