Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (80247 Views)

All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded / School Girls At FGGC Sagamu Built An AI Robot Called ‘Okiki-Saggy’ (Video) / Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by iamdynamite(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
its a normal practice, especially only girls schools,,, my younger sister attended fggc sagamu and i remembered how are friends were all over me when i visited her in school.....they get guyfreaked easily..

5 Likes

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by basic23111: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
before u know it, they become full time Olosho....i dont like that part of d country.
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by WaffenSS(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmm....

*looking for Langtang on Google Maps and checking calendar*

1 Like

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Bari22: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kalapizim:
aaaahhhh ! my God I served at Federal government girls college minjibir Kano and my younger sisters as I call them will never do this. this is terrible oh.
what kind of teachers are in that school.

You can never see this kind of a thing in the core north

1 Like

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Mctribal: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by arTiculaTe01: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
If you are a guy and you peradventure meet a young girl in her teens hooked up in this line, you can attest that they could be terribly lascivious and sultry. They are young and open to anything - the reason why they must be guarded even against their own will...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by encryptjay(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mehn, who fears having a female daughter like me? The experience female children gather these days is alarming. Just wished they could be free from evil company.

4 Likes

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Charly68: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
niceprof:
Not new if you went to a unity school,the culprits are always highly placed individuals in the society who preach morality in the day time.
Hmmmn my brother who believes their sermons again? Fellow Nigerians bla bla bla ...all those stuff are nonsensical.. Look at the so call leaders ,in what way have they been practicing what they say in the public ..?It is all rhetorics

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by brilliant5(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Terrible!
But d story ended abruptly.
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by emolala(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Leetunechi:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

Ma Niggar.......too much sense fall on you.������������������������������������������
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by mavinc4u(f): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
adadike281:
I think some of these boarding schools should be scraped. The other day , my Matron at Anambra state teaching hospital was informed that her daughter at FGGC Nise sneaked out of d school and has not been seen for some days. She was later found in a man's house.

How did she manage to sneak out from a desert school like that? May be the boy friend was the one who sneaked in to pick the girl.
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Diso60090(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Leetunechi:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
you sure say na only one joint you smoke this morning

4 Likes

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by emmyN(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
I seriously think this boarding school of a thing breeds bad habit among kids, especially when they are not properly supervised and mentored. It's not surprising to find that a good number of persons practicing homosexuality actually started out in boarding schools

7 Likes

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Benkoo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
U will this shamefull act in almost all the govt girls schools

1 Like

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
WaffenSS:
Hmm....

*looking for Langtang on Google Maps and checking calendar*

Make sure your Durex condom supply is in order.

HIV dey well well for that side.

Trust no one
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by oputa1: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
dustmalik:

What exactly is your point? Because I know that schools in the South do same or worse.

it can't happen here in d. South, what are you up to
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by gudvibz(f): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=Quality20 post=61906838]sex is extremely cheap in virtually all native xtian communities in northern Nigeria- be it jos, langtang, or esp southern Kaduna . All they care about is alcohol called burukutu and sleeping around. Give a man a bottle of bear and he will allow u have ur way with his daughter. Many Hausa Muslim men even secretly go to those communities to get free excessive sex romp. I really fear those communities o; communities where even brothers n sisters sex play and see nothing wrong ,boys also drilling their female relatives like guinea

So for u now the muslim community is better abi? And u are like 100%sure there are no muslims in there abi?
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
emmyN:
I seriously think this boarding school of a thing breeds bad habit among kids, especially when they are not properly supervised and mentored. It's not surprising to find that a good number of persons practicing homosexuality actually started out in boarding schools

I see your point, however both my parents went to boarding school , as did a good number of my contemporaries, and they turned out fine.

Problem is that govt runs too many of them, and cannot pay attention to all of them adequately

2 Likes

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by WaffenSS(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
9jakohai:

Make sure your Durex condom supply is in order.

HIV dey well well for that side.

Trust no one

Pah!

HIV is overblown

Government just wants to stop people breeding.

With the way everyone fukks now half the world would've been dead already.

Something is going to kill me anyway....might as well go out with a bang.

A literal "bang".

wink
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by johnime: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
it is normal with single girls school

1 Like

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Donsammi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bari22:

You see, you cant see this kind ofa thing in all Muslim dominated areas in northern Nigeria. But southern Kaduna, Jos, Benue and some part of kogi that are Christians dominated areas.

Please let me ask is Adultery, formication, gambling, nudity, allowed in Christianity?

Because the above mentioned are easiest ways to identify a Christian in Nigeria anywhere

woah going unto religious lane.

gayish is rampant here in the north.
hard drugs also here especially pills and cough syrup!

7 Likes

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by DanseMacabre(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bet those girls no bad reach St. Louis girls na. tongue

2 Likes

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Apina(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bari22:

You see, you cant see this kind ofa thing in all Muslim dominated areas in northern Nigeria. But southern Kaduna, Jos, Benue and some part of kogi that are Christians dominated areas.

Please let me ask is Adultery, formication, gambling, nudity, allowed in Christianity?

Because the above mentioned are easiest ways to identify a Christian in Nigeria anywhere
Very stupid assumption. I was in Maiduguri the Boko Haram capital about a year ago and guess what I stumbled into while at the market, secondary school girls in hijab, hustling after school. Stop commenting on issues u know nothing about. Prostitution isn't based on religion.

13 Likes

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by meforyou1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bari22:

clap for yourself fanatic

4 Likes

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by edgeP(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bari22:

No, is not allowed. you see, is just like me asking you if terrorism, street begging, pedophile etc are allowed in Islam

10 Likes

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by DanseMacabre(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
WaffenSS:

Pah!

HIV is overblown

Government just wants to stop people breeding.

With the way everyone fukks now half the world would've been dead already.

Something is going to kill me anyway....might as well go out with a bang.

A literal "bang".

wink

Achtung! Herr Oberstleutnant, zu ist da mann! Lol, hope my pidgin German made some sense?

1 Like

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
When Buhari and his cabals are diverting funds meant to equipping and providing all the government schools their needs for political class kids in abroad and expensive private schools. What results are you electorates expecting

That is how certain politicians are conniving with certain school principals to kidnapping school pupils for propagandists campaigns.

Power supply we don't have, roads we have, schools we don't have. Is it a crime to have federal and states governments in Nigeria
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Emdee590(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Diso60090:
you sure say na only one joint you smoke this morning
bros, no be only one joint... I think him need to add some more recipes
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by illicit(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=blodbet post=61906768][/quote] why u dey quote me nw
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by wyqay: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
not new,i served in FGC Jos north,infact what female students commit there is beyond my imagination at first.
later discovered that it's their norms.

1 Like

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by WaffenSS(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Achtung! Herr Oberstleutnant, zu ist da mann! Lol, hope my pidgin German made some sense?

Attention! Mr Lieutenant. To is the man.

Lols.

Du bist den mann...
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by blackbeau1(f): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is scary. I went to a unity school tho but stuff like this never happened. The only thing that happened then was that some men (sometimes security guards) would come in and rape girls in the hostel at night . We didn't have a fence .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.