Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (80248 Views)

All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded / School Girls At FGGC Sagamu Built An AI Robot Called ‘Okiki-Saggy’ (Video) / Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by nasiest(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
I served at federal government girls college Gusau and the girls are quiet friendly and obedient and they can never engaged in such acts because they're well behaved and deciplined. They still call my line and say "ankul".I miss them so much.
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by rabzy: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
WaffenSS:

All the great empires of history arose to greatness on the skulls and bones of the weak.

And all such empires decline and fall either from treachery within, or compassion for sub species of the human race.

The Kaiser listened to Bismarck and not the likes of Hindenburg...look where it led him.

The fuhrer went the way of the Mongols, in fulfilment of the Superman of Nietzsche's dreams....and he cowered the world and built a society of pure breds...one in which knowledge and science and the arts florished, the benefits of which are still enjoyed today.

The mistake of 1942 has been learned. Nazis are rising again to defeat the evil bourgeoisie empire foisted by britain and the US financed with the lucre of the zionists.

America is already on a shaky foundation; europe is being splintered by the cries of independence, former communist allies are making their might felt....

The world is in the dawn of a renaissance that will usher in the demise of the libertarians....their capitalist sponsors...and international jewry.

Our symbols grace the streets of Charlottesville.....already the swastika and eagle are adorning many rallies in the US.

From within the bloated contraption will fall.

Blut und ehre!

Nazism in US is only rising on the shoulders of a comedian and the buffoon himself will not have the last laugh let alone those who are attached to his apron strings. Have you ever wondered why there is no longer great empires of yore, the weak and subspecies have also arosen and are ready to bring down any such monstrous empires. The saboteurs from within will still exist, the foolish and selfish demagogues that often assume powers in such realms will still remain the same. people like albert speer who nearly blew up the fuhrer to curb his madness, people like schindler, and countless ss men who could not continue the savagery. Such evilcan rise but they wont last long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by WaffenSS(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
rabzy:

Nazism in US is only rising on the shoulders of a comedian and the buffoon himself will not have the last laugh let alone those who are attached to his apron strings. Have you ever wondered why there is no longer great empires of yore, the weak and subspecies have also arosen and are ready to bring down any such monstrous empires. The saboteurs from within will still exist, the foolish and selfish demagogues that often assume powers in such realms will still remain the same. people like albert speer who nearly blew up the fuhrer to curb his madness, people like schindler, and countless ss men who could not continue the savagery. Such evilcan rise but they wont last long.

Lols Herr Schindler used the Schindlerjuden to save his neck and escape prosecution as a war profiteer and a nazi. After the war he lived off the fat of his jews. A con man he was up to death.

Speer too saw the end coming and tried to whitewash his personal history. Even Hans Frank was contrite in the end. Don't you remember Franz Halder, who also had his little antihitler plot when he was kicked out of the OberKomando des Heeres?

In the end every faithless nazi betrayer was part of one plot or the other to save their necks from the allies.

For every Speer and Schindler there were ten Himmlers, Mengeles, Heydrichs, Goeths, Eichmanns.

The untermensch are wrecking the world. The glories of the past are sought now in nostalgic dreams....all this political correctness and libertarian and feminist nonsense is driving the world to the brink of final catastrophe.

Transgender, cis-gender, gay rights, LGBTQ, race equality....what filth!

Purity of blood! The strong shall dominate the weak, the infirm, the lowly sub species.

Never in the history of humankind had subhumans ever raised a glorious empire. And they never shall, lacking the requisite intelligence and genetic endowments to supersede their maggot existence.

Lebensraum is coming...

Winter is coming.

Behold the rise of the eagle....as the phoenix arose from the glorious ashes of its experience!.

(PS: anyone who takes this seriously does so at their peril)

1 Like

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by rabzy: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
WaffenSS:

Lols Herr Schindler used the Schindlerjuden to save his neck and escape prosecution as a war profiteer and a nazi. After the war he lived off the fat of his jews. A con man he was up to death.

Speer too saw the end coming and tried to whitewash his personal history. Even Hans Frank was contrite in the end. Don't you remember Franz Halder, who also had his little antihitler plot when he was kicked out of the OberKomando des Heeres?

In the end every faithless nazi betrayer was part of one plot or the other to save their necks from the allies.

For every Speer and Schindler there were ten Himmlers, Mengeles, Heydrichs, Goeths, Eichmanns.

The untermensch are wrecking the world. The glories of the past are sought now in nostalgic dreams....all this political correctness and libertarian and feminist nonsense is driving the world to the brink of final catastrophe.

Transgender, cis-gender, gay rights, LGBTQ, race equality....what filth!

Purity of blood! The strong shall dominate the weak, the infirm, the lowly sub species.

Never in the history of humankind had subhumans ever raised a glorious empire. And they never shall, lacking the requisite intelligence and genetic endowments to supersede their maggot existence.

Lebensraum is coming...

Winter is coming.

Behold the rise of the eagle....as the phoenix arose from the glorious ashes of its experience!.

(PS: anyone who takes this seriously does so at their peril)

lololol, with the mention of the likes of mengele, a disclaimer is absolutely necessary.
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by WaffenSS(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
rabzy:

lololol, with the mention of the likes of mengele, a disclaimer is absolutely necessary.

The Angel of Death.

He made Auschwitz fun!

What about the Beast of Belsen?

Ah! Bergen-Belsen, final resting place of Anne Frank.

Buchenwald.
Sobibor
Maidanek
Ravensbruck
Auschwitz-Birkenau
Mauthausen
Ohrdruf
Belzec
Dachau
Chelmno
Krakow-Platszow
Floessenburg
Gross Rosen

My. Even our Lagers (Konzentration and vernichstung) sound so ominous.
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by raphaeladeyele: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Too obvious
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
adadike281:
I think some of these boarding schools should be scraped. The other day , my Matron at Anambra state teaching hospital was informed that her daughter at FGGC Nise sneaked out of d school and has not been seen for some days. She was later found in a man's house.
doing what
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by TEYA: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bari22:
You see, you cant see this kind ofa thing in all Muslim dominated areas in northern Nigeria. But southern Kaduna, Jos, Benue and some part of kogi that are Christians dominated areas.

Please let me ask is Adultery, formication, gambling, nudity, allowed in Christianity?

Because the above mentioned are easiest ways to identify a Christian in Nigeria anywhere

Modified: To all those quoting me please "I don't have your time, currently I'm attending to a very important issue" so I don't have time for ur useless insult
Lol adultery, fornication, gambling etc are lesser evils than killing oneself in the name of Allah which is the average muslims hobby.
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Apina(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
authority2006:

A college girl in the north wearing hijab doesn't indicate a Muslim girl. You should have known better.
What do u know about the north? I was born there, have family members there, have family members there, have a sibling who's married to a core northerner and u feel u have an opinion about the north and how northerners live that I should be aware of? Hijab is a Muslim wear in the north and all over the world, I don't know where u came up with such bogus claims.
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by writeprof(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kalapizim:
aaaahhhh ! my God I served at Federal government girls college minjibir Kano and my younger sisters as I call them will never do this. this is terrible oh.
what kind of teachers are in that school.

What is the teachers' fault in this situation?
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Codes151(m): 12:41am On Oct 31, 2017
Chascop:
What else do you want to know when the school is located at the Northern part of Naija..

lol.. what exactly are u saying
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Codes151(m): 12:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Apina:

What do u know about the north? I was born there, have family members there, have family members there, have a sibling who's married to a core northerner and u feel u have an opinion about the north and how northerners live that I should be aware of? Hijab is a Muslim wear in the north and all over the world, I don't know where u came up with such bogus claims.
so where are you now?
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by adadike281(f): 1:13am On Oct 31, 2017
banjo022:
doing what
if u ask me, na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by missterious(f): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2017
Kalapizim:
woow that's great, I was the LO then, my regards to musty Ericshan and SY just tell them its kizito grin

Lol. Ok I will
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Kalapizim(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2017
missterious:

Lol. Ok I will
cheers !
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Okeikpu(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
grin grin grin

cc, IkpuMmadu Ikpummiri ogologoamu Okpuamu penisCap akpamuomenka ikpunkita Okeikpu
grin grin
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by authority2006(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Apina:

You have family there and all that but you still didn't know that non Muslims there actually use hijab? Wonderful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by ToyeBrainz(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Are u a final year computer science students?

Get free project tips and Assistance from me

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Nmeri17: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
missterious:

I'm serving there currently
hmmm wink

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by missterious(f): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nmeri17:
hmmm wink
Lol
Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by VeryWickedMan: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Are they still admitting new students?

Re: N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2023
. mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written Backward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.