Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC (51139 Views)

All Hotels In Owerri Fully Booked! FGGC Owerri Old Students Stranded / School Girls At FGGC Sagamu Built An AI Robot Called ‘Okiki-Saggy’ (Video) / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by chatinent: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2023
Sequel to this topic: https://www.nairaland.com/7508902/fgc-ijaniki-lagos-students-lodge

“The secrets and scandals that go on in boarding schools should not be heard by parents!“... I think it's the motto of the heads of departments in boarding schools. Is it sex? Drug abuse? Occultism? It's been going on for a long time.

There's an FGGC near where I live. For personal reasons, I won't disclose the location since this happens in almost all boarding schools.

Those minors no longer look like minors because of the forced maturity they forced themselves into.

Is education really respected anymore? I doubt, in the case of Nigeria..of course. The secondary school is now the most vulnerable! From my experiences while I was in the teaching sector, I think the best time to model a child is in secondary. Most teenage pregnancies happen in JSS3. JSS3? What's going on! And most times, the school doesn't “practically“ frown against it since of its management team are only interested in protecting the image of the school.

Day schools are no exceptions because I have worked in a school where even the director was notorious for having affairs with teachers and students. You need to see an environment where students tend to disrespect teachers because they feel they have an upper hand. Such spoilt brats!

I read the case of the Chris land girl and I wasn't surprised. I don't think any Nigerian teacher will be surprised. Even some management team advises you to “mind your business and job“ anyways.

They do so crazy things. They always have threesomes, foursomes, and group sex. Everyone living close know this because, most times, they are caught by people in the neighbourhood. Some are apprehended, while others are not. Some happen right inside the school! But guess what? The school is so determined to conceal their atrocities. It's no disrespect to state the obvious that (some of) their teachers also use them. They do, indeed. And you'll think they'd be disciplined severely by the school. Don't expect much.

And the rate of lesbianism is appalling. Some of these girls who sneak out at night end up in brothels...sex for money...and the majority of them run to their boyfriends like nymphs. Talk about boyfriends and you know I mean anyone ready to furnish their big lifestyles in school. Of course, most of them hustle to use the latest gadgets. If you are still using the iPhone 11 in the iPhone 14 world, you are in a different clique.

The alarming thing there is that youth corps members stationed there don finish these happy-to-be-used misguided teenagers.

I used to think that, most times, it's people who make advances to these little girls. Bit it's all untrue. These girls will gladly throw themselves at you for favors, marks, and all whatnot. Some are occultic...and if you don't recognize their physical advances, you become a threat.

You would want to remind me they have school guardians. Most of these guardians are only hyperactive when they are with you. After that, that's the end of discussion.

Should we talk about the immoral dressing? That will be for another day.

It's surprising to know but this isn't a university. It's a secondary school.

There's nothing new here. Anyone who's had the opportunity to work in any FGGC knows this.

In fact, what goes on there is worthy of consideration as a dissertation topic. Parents needs to know.

The FG really needs to look into this. And parents have a big role to play. Parents need to create time for their kids. Even most teachers I know in boarding schools don't send their kids to become boarders. Parental neglect is harmful.

We all should build society.

https://www.chatinent.com/2023/01/boarding-school-scandals-my-experiences.html?m=1

91 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Romanoff(f): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2023
Most of these children are already spoiled from home due to parental neglect, the parents then pawn them off to boarding schools.

I went to an FGGC and I can tell you that if you don't put the right values in your children, these spoiled kids will influence them.

In 2003, I was in SS1, some girls from my set scaled fence to go party with their boyfriends. The cab man that took them from the fence to the club came back to report to the security at the gate, he then took them to the point at the fence where he picked them up. The house maters and mistresses were informed, principal was informed, house captains were informed.

Immediately, they started roll call house by house, room by room. That's how they found out the students who were missing.

All the prefects slept outside the hostel by hanging around the school waiting for them to come back. They came back on Sunday morning, they were allowed to scale the fence, the moment they entered like this, they were marched to the principal's house while their parents were called to come to school urgently on Monday morning.

By Monday morning, their parents were on the assembly ground when they marched them in with the skimpy clothes they had on. One of them that was influenced was just crying helplessly. Her mum jumped on her and started beating her.

Bottom line, they were sha expelled.

310 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by God1000(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Too bad, from the parents to teachers and the society, all the stakeholders involved should do the needful.

I blame the parents most, some of them deliberately spoiled their children.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by chatinent: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:
Most of these children are already spoiled from home due to parental neglect, the parents then pawn them off to boarding schools.

I went to an FGGC and I can tell you that if you don't put the right values in your children, these spoiled kids will influence them.

In 2003, I was in SS1, some girls from my set scaled fence to go party with their boyfriends. The cab man that took them from the fence to the club came back to report to the security at the gate, he then took them to the point at the fence where he picked them up. The house maters and mistresses were informed, principal was informed, house captains were informed.

Immediately, they started roll call house by house, room by room. That's how they found out the students who were missing.

All the prefects slept outside the hostel by hanging around the school waiting for them to come back. They came back on Sunday morning, they were allowed to scale the fence, the moment they entered like this, they were marched to the principal's house while their parents were called to come to school urgently on Monday morning.

By Monday morning, their parents were on the assembly ground when they marched them in with the skimpy clothes they had on. One of them that was influenced was just crying helplessly. Her mum jumped on her and started beating her.

This is your experience as a student. I think that was then when it was very functional. My experience as a staff? They will not be punished inasmuch as the matter dies in the school. They'll be forgiven and expected to repent...since you don't flog them and the principal has the final say.

Wetin you dey yarn me?
Now, girls would have bribed the cab man. Or the cab man would have demanded a share...in kind or money. Those girls are rotten.

School wey principal dey advise make you collect your own now you dey here? School wey principal dey stupidly sleep with girls his granddaughter’s age? School wey abortion pills are plentier than sand? School wey teachers dey die mysteriously sometimes? School wey teens dey willingly write you letters or visit you feigning to assist you with chores while dressing provocatively? Oya discipline them and be counted as a white fowl.

It's just disgusting some pedophiles as teachers actually see it as an opportunity to take advantage of these girls puberty is playing on.

I thank God for the minority few—students and teachers—who have refused to indulge and stood firm. I just pray peer pressure and mistreatment from perverted teachers don't make them give in.

I don't normally blame the kids since they are misguided. Na the bastards patronising them!

Forget, you can't understand.

Na only snake know wetin en swallow wey e no gree move.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by chatinent: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, from the parents to teachers and the society, all the stakeholders involved should do the needful.

True. But most children have sworn not to change. They instead live a double life.
Anyways, I'm available for research writing services. chatinent@gmail.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Romanoff(f): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2023
chatinent:

This is your experience as a student. I think that was then when it was very functional. My experience as a staff? They will not be punished inasmuch as the matter dies in the school. They'll be forgiven and expected to repent...since you don't flog them and the principal has the final say.

My alma mater still enforces discipline sha. They even involve the old students association and PTA in such issues.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by VeryWickedSimp: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2023
Romanoff:

FGGC Sagamu

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by DesChyko: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2023
It's a wild world out there. Training kids should not be anyone's sole duty. It's a societal responsibility; granted some (parents, relatives and teachers) will need to play the role more than others.

I believe the economic situation of the country is playing a major role in what is worsening moral depravity amongst our schooling population. Too many people paying too much attention to making $$$ at the expense of other aspects of human development.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Bubu4Sea: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Lagos no be where dem dey raise children.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by emorse(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Day schools aren't any better. My advice to parents would be to try not to leave the training of their kids completely ok n the hands of their teachers. They can only do so much. Especially considering how little they get paid. Try to complement their work at home please.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by judetov2(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2023
More stories will come
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Gbola Tinupoo Lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by BigYash: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
A kid was said to go partying and spraying cash of about 400k yesterday, some idiots on this forum started asking if na our money when the kid dey spray.. Now imagine that fool asking that question has a child.. That's where all these bulshit starts from.. Parents are the real problem here,not even the schools

103 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Omooba77: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2023
chatinent:
Sequel to this topic: https://www.nairaland.com/7508902/fgc-ijaniki-lagos-students-lodge

“The secrets and scandals that go on in boarding schools should not be heard by parents!“... I think it's the motto of the heads of departments in boarding schools. Is it sex? Drug abuse? Occultism? It's been going on for a long time.

There's an FGGC near where I live. For personal reasons, I won't disclose the location since this happens in almost all boarding schools.

Those minors no longer look like minors because of the forced maturity they forced themselves into.

Is education really respected anymore? I doubt, in the case of Nigeria..of course. The secondary school is now the most vulnerable! From my experiences while I was in the teaching sector, I think the best time to model a child is in secondary. Most teenage pregnancies happen in JSS3. JSS3? What's going on! And most times, the school doesn't “practically“ frown against it since of its management team are only interested in protecting the image of the school.

Day schools are no exceptions because I have worked in a school where even the director was notorious for having affairs with teachers and students. You need to see an environment where students tend to disrespect teachers because they feel they have an upper hand. Such spoilt brats!

I read the case of the Chris land girl and I wasn't surprised. I don't think any Nigerian teacher will be surprised. Even some management team advises you to “mind your business and job“ anyways.

They do so crazy things. They always have threesomes, foursomes, and group sex. Everyone living close know this because, most times, they are caught by people in the neighbourhood. Some are apprehended, while others are not. Some happen right inside the school! But guess what? The school is so determined to conceal their atrocities. It's no disrespect to state the obvious that (some of) their teachers also use them. They do, indeed. And you'll think they'd be disciplined severely by the school. Don't expect much.

And the rate of lesbianism is appalling. Some of these girls who sneak out at night end up in brothels...sex for money...and the majority of them run to their boyfriends like nymphs. Talk about boyfriends and you know I mean anyone ready to furnish their big lifestyles in school. Of course, most of them hustle to use the latest gadgets. If you are still using the iPhone 11 in the iPhone 14 world, you are in a different clique.

The alarming thing there is that youth corps members stationed there don finish these happy-to-be-used misguided teenagers.

I used to think that, most times, it's people who make advances to these little girls. Bit it's all untrue. These girls will gladly throw themselves at you for favors, marks, and all whatnot. Some are occultic...and if you don't recognize their physical advances, you become a threat.

You would want to remind me they have school guardians. Most of these guardians are only hyperactive when they are with you. After that, that's the end of discussion.

Should we talk about the immoral dressing? That will be for another day.

It's surprising to know but this isn't a university. It's a secondary school.

There's nothing new here. Anyone who's had the opportunity to work in any FGGC knows this.

In fact, what goes on there is worthy of consideration as a dissertation topic. Parents needs to know.

The FG really needs to look into this. And parents have a big role to play. Parents need to create time for their kids. Even most teachers I know in boarding schools don't send their kids to become boarders. Parental neglect is harmful.

We all should build society.

https://www.chatinent.com/2023/01/boarding-school-scandals-my-experiences.html?m=1

It is the calamity that have beclouded every sectors, decadence is permeating our society like flood waters......

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin grin

Lagos people too like fucck. As small as it is, na hornyy people full am.

You see that Lagos Island ehnnn.. the amount of sex going on in that place if converted into electricity can power the whole of Nigeria. grin grin

It should be added to one of Tinubu Lagos legacies too. grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by ORAFA(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2023
sad

1 Share

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Passionate888: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2023
shocked
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by FeliciaOja(f): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2023
We did far worse things in secondary school The difference is there was no social media

All our exploits were never exposed in public
And we were master's in holding secrets
Thank God for that

Thus current generation are not entirely different from the old generation.
Just that social media put a magnifying glass on the subject.
Making it look like it happens more this time

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Boys nacking girls and taking them to abortion centres is not new in boarding house especially federal government colleges. Condoms flying in school football pitch, assembly ground and School Dining Room in the morning is common.
If you are a product of boarding house where this kind of thing happen and you still take your child to boarding house. And you are complaining about this. You are not serious at all. Infact you are wicked.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by cigaricon(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Tannhauser(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2023
My first job in Nigeria was lecturing in a private university and I can tell you that these privileged students were shockingly spoilt and would attack you for even trying to correct them.
Worse still, the female students HATED me for NOT sleeping with them in exchange for marks and I was referred to as wicked grin
I fear for the future of Nigeria

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2023
cool
Boarding houses just like Barracks have played their parts and should be disbanded .

Same applies to Nigeria government training workforce for half of the world via university funding.

One thing we seriously need to do is Evolve.

4 Likes

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by sofeo(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2023
Alright!
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by flexyrule(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2023
Okay
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by LegitAutos01: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Okay

My anger is parents that give their children Android or iOS phone at a tender age.

I dont know if they know the potential danger of children using such phones.

Give your children touch light phone.

This would reduce exposure to sexual content drastically

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by yahoodetector: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Most of these children are product of single mothers.

The Chrisland College girl is the daughter of a single mother...

Tonto Dike's son who hit her butt with his hand and she was smiling and laughing sheepishly is a single mother.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Decentdave(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2023
H
Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Felix6: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2023
The topic said your experience, but you ended up just Bala blu, blu blu, bulaba. Generalisation and speculations.

8 Likes

Re: Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC by Mrkumareze(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2023
The entire system is finished. The next generation will be characterised by morons

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities / Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES) / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.