Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Eww, See The Halloween Costume Someone Wore To A Party (viewer Discretion Advise - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eww, See The Halloween Costume Someone Wore To A Party (viewer Discretion Advise (1868 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eww, See The Halloween Costume Someone Wore To A Party (viewer Discretion Advise by Ronky001(f): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2017
The photo has since gone viral. See the full photo below:

Source:http://gisthubnaija.com/

Re: Eww, See The Halloween Costume Someone Wore To A Party (viewer Discretion Advise by kunlesufyan(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Me i know that no be evrybody way dey waka for street well.
Re: Eww, See The Halloween Costume Someone Wore To A Party (viewer Discretion Advise by pyyxxaro: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2017
God forbid oh

Abomination angry
Re: Eww, See The Halloween Costume Someone Wore To A Party (viewer Discretion Advise by psucc(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Me i know that no be evrybody way dey waka for street well.
That's true. The degree of madness differs from one person to the other.

Hmm look well that may be the man's aeroplane as in the type used by Edo people.
Re: Eww, See The Halloween Costume Someone Wore To A Party (viewer Discretion Advise by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Looks disgusting
Re: Eww, See The Halloween Costume Someone Wore To A Party (viewer Discretion Advise by Wizzykinging(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
There's NO atom of sense in dis one brain
Re: Eww, See The Halloween Costume Someone Wore To A Party (viewer Discretion Advise by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Used pad

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday: Do You Actually Wore This? / #ankara Asoebi Style To Rock This Weekend (ezinnefashionstyles) / How Can I Get Six Packs Within 2 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.