Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (61786 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by WaffenSS(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
You come that close to a common Nigerian council chairman's motorcade and you get the beating of your life.

Flip him off and you get shot.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Factfinder1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Try this in Nigeria DSS will I'll you
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by ashjay001(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:
Trump don't give a hoot about her.
Long life POTUS.

Unfortunately, Trump does! That guy is so petty n vindictive!shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by dharmiedrums(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oh bro he sure does.....I'm sure if he knew her twitter handle it would've been a tweetstorm. Simply put POTUS is an Ass***e
madridguy:
Trump don't give a hoot about her.

Long life POTUS.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by ashjay001(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. 8th wonders of the world
a head slamming and bigot like you wishing Potus long life
nawaooo

Seriously, I was so shocked, I had to confirm d moniker!?

Though, I get ur meaning, but ehm.... Trump, too, is a bigot!
So, where exactly, do u stand?

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by lazygal: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
izombie:
your zombeism reach america too. I like trump but truth be told, the man is bad, very bad that even republicans are wondering whats going on. If trump is not impeached before the next election then he will not win a 2nd term. And for the record, anytime i am in nigeria and i see buhari's convoy i will give all of them the middle finger especially at buhari.

You won't even be close to his motorcade even by joke secondly ,u dare try it u go know..this is not america.in Africa forget democracy we value respect even if he isn't president he is an elder
Try it and c ,before u are released,u will see stars

2 Likes

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Odani: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:
What is bad about Trump?

Meanwhile, you can never try that with Sai Baba because his security team won't even allow you come near.

Dnt be silly, you can u try it with any african leader? Not to talk of any Arab leader
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Gkemz: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
If this happened in Nigeria, the lady would've been a history by now
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by ezugegere(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
For those of you saying that can't happen in Africa, GEJ was stoned by some almajiris in the north; he didn't order them shot

2 Likes

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by bikefab(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
It is immaterial. Doesn't stop Trump from being the POTUS and TRUMPING them into shape.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by basic23111: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
when next i see Buhari, i will show baba my middle finger

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Boyooosa(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
B4 she even raise the hand up, their Nigerian counterparts don fire am... Dem go assume like say she wan attack Mr preaident cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by ELdaar55(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Buhari deserve that middle finger for the rest of his life
NO WE AFRICANS RESPECT OUR ELDERS...
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
let her come and try that shit in nigeria's aso villa she go know how far
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by fuckpro: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
GameGod:
I like this lady and the way she gave the middle finger was soooo elegant and with so much grace. cool
...since you feel so creative today you may as well do the honour of writing a poem about the finger flipping

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
She is surely a black Muslim for doing that.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by talk2percy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Do it here and the whole military dancers and smilers will be unleashed on u and ur household..and even mark ur family for life.

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by ogtavia(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
she just added some props to POTUS Trump....in other climes she wouldnt be able to get that close or might have gotten shot severally while trying to get close..

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by johncallidon(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oh Lord,,, Ah Kant take this. . . It's too much. She must have gathered a big courage to exercise that.

In her little mind now. She's like "Bleep yha "
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
He's still the President though. grin grin
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Chukazu: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
That is a civilized society where people are not scared to air their opinion without been victimized

2 Likes

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Stevengerd(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Just come and try dat shit in my country, Nigeria. Person wey name dog buhari sef dance to the tune.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Coolgent(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chai if she try this with even our former drunkard president Jonathan hmm sorry will be her name.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by tyup(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
izombie:
your zombeism reach america too. I like trump but truth be told, the man is bad, very bad that even republicans are wondering whats going on. If trump is not impeached before the next election then he will not win a 2nd term. And for the record, anytime i am in nigeria and i see buhari's convoy i will give all of them the middle finger especially at buhari.

Na so......double lifed individual spotted. you wount even live to tell the tail
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
To believe this, one have to imagine it.
Only the woman can tell the reason and the target behind her action
For Trump's critics, good news
For Trump's faithful's, bad news
For Nigerians in Nigeria @present, ...................
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Bogii: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
ELdaar55:

NO WE AFRICANS RESPECT OUR ELDERS...
GameGod:

And you physically deserve it inside you wink
buhayi there not come to my state, i promise to give him my fukiing middle finger
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Donald Trump is the best president America has ever had! Haters can go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by openmine(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
The kind of freedom Americans enjoy to the extent that U give a middle finger at a man old enough to be your dad is really bad!!
No matter what trump may have done,that's not the best way to show him....
Trust me, this stunt she pulled has only made trump thicker inside!!
So what was her gain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Leez(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
That's the supposed civilised society. A man of over 70yrs,so what's wrong in bringing ATIKU 2019?
ogbeni beta tell ur master dat nobody will vote for him ooo atiku can never rule naija smh
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by EmekaBlue(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
I'm looking at her ass...that's what I see
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by samsam2019: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Funny thing is if she fell down while pulling her stupid stunt she would still blame Trump.

Attention wh0re

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.