Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (61797 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
She lacks respect.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by alezzy13: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
madridguy:
Trump don't give a hoot about her.

Long life POTUS.

Long "life" indeed.

Bleeping illiterate just like your mentor Trump.

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by nnokwa042(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Racing:
You dare not do this in our beloved Africa, unless sorry is your case. I believe if this particular lady was given the chance she would have slapped Trump altogether... Lol. Governance is never easy no matter what.
I want trump to love only whites and employ only whites just like buhari love his Muslim northerners let me see what those who voted for buhari in America will say, angryu want equal opportunity in america but when it comes to Africa then u will tell me buhari can choose northerners only so longs they re competent,may amadioha beheads u all , angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
GameGod:
One cyclist trailed after Trump's motorcade as it was leaving the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia and eventually snaked her way next to his car, just to flip him off. grin This is embarrassing as a President when you lose the people's respect!

https://mobile.twitter.com/W7VOA/status/924430902733824000

Make nigeria man try this one, one hillux go leave the convoy and use koboko to lash the person
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by jaafree: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
try that to Buhari, nah operation "tiger shoki" straight grin
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Watermelonman:

Stop fooling yourself.

Am I?
I guess you are going by what you just spewed.Last time I checked, there's freedom of speech and choice.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
jpphilips:

Nothing is wrong with Atiku, everything is wrong with the brain you just borrowed.

What then do you call the one you are using?

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Leez:

ogbeni beta tell ur master dat nobody will vote for him ooo
atiku can never rule naija
smh

That's by your assertion.And its without a valid reason.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Leez(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:

That's by your assertion.And its without a valid reason.
d only reason dat crook wants to be president so bad is bcuz sum ALFA told him he would
atiku was a rotten officer wen he was a customs officer
he took yaradua's political structure
he sold public properties ffs
valid enough for u?
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
o Igbo n.a. o Igbo, I f n.a. for nigeria you for see one eye policemannor SSS wey won show himself or wey dey find promotion for come down and flog the babe well well and seize the bicycle. . .if you good you good,if you bad, people go know. .

www.valentine202.com
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Leez:

d only reason dat crook wants to be president so bad is bcuz sum ALFA told him he would
atiku was a rotten officer wen he was a customs officer
he took yaradua's political structure
he sold public properties ffs
valid enough for u?

Story story!!!
Where you there when the Alfa told him?
That's the problem with the supposed youths, taking every spinned story hook line and sinker.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Leez(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:

Story story!!!
Where you there when the Alfa told him?
That's the problem with the supposed youths, taking every spinned story hook line and sinker.
pretty sure dats not d only reason i gave u
now is it?
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
HomeOfMe:
The only way to do it is,take a photo of you giving the middle finger,post it on twitter and @ mbuhari
You want DSs to arrest me grin for treason

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by chipet67(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Do that in nigeria, pay with your life and that of your family
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by linearity: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
stfadaanthony:
I still wonder what Trump is not doing that made him deserve this,I guess it still as a result of the past election and not his performance as a president... but I hope to see something of this in Africa someday

Trump's approval rating is at 38%, the lowest for any US Presidency, which means he is not performing.

I can't think of any legislative achievement of his till date that benefits commonality of American citizen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by hmuhammad(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
That's the supposed civilised society.
A man of over 70yrs,so what's wrong in bringing ATIKU 2019?
but you complained about Buhari's age when he contested. The truth is Atiku will never pull 3% of total northern votes if he contests with Buhari.

This is coming from a northerner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by hmuhammad(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Leez:

ogbeni beta tell ur master dat nobody will vote for him ooo
atiku can never rule naija
smh
no mind that guy, Goodluck Jonathan will even defeat Atiku

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Racing(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
nnokwa042:
I want trump to love only whites and employ only whites just like buhari love his Muslim northerners let me see what those who voted for buhari in America will say, angryu want equal opportunity in america but when it comes to Africa then u will tell me buhari can choose northerners only so longs they re competent,may amadioha beheads u all , angry
Mr man, are you sure that you are okay? Why quoting me and talking trash. Where did I mention Buhari anywhere in my post? It's obvious something is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by nnokwa042(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Racing:
Mr man, are you sure that you are okay? Why quoting me and talking trash. Where did I mention Buhari anywhere in my post? It's obvious something is wrong with you.
du bist schweine
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Iamzik: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Exclusive32:

Trump own america and america is Trump. you were anti trump from onset, stop saying something that will pls ya heart. despite all the fake news, Trump candidate still flushing the establishment republican. look at Jeff flake and co, they are resigning because trump refused to endorse term.

You are current and on point bro
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by grahdis(f): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
JohnieWalker12:
Finger fingers in the air for buhari grin
hahahahahahah..abeg dis ur comment just made my night awesome..
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Olumaeme: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Trump doesn't cares!

He won't just win his second term but will also win the seat for a republican after him
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by iukpe: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
luckyz4rea:
In Nigeria, they would have sent female security agents to deal with her if the men can't!
Which female security agents? .....on the highway a governor's convoy talk less of the president's, will intimidate you..... you cannot even pass them if you were faster not to mention riding beside the convoy. The police hilux van would simply run her over.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by smudge2079(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
GameGod:
I like this lady and the way she gave the middle finger was soooo elegant and with so much grace. cool
what's elegant about giving d middle finger to the ruler of the free world? My friend, u ve lost ur moral compass.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by luckyz4rea(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
iukpe:

Which female security agents? .....on the highway a governor's convoy talk less of the president's, will intimidate you..... you cannot even pass them if you were faster not to mention riding beside the convoy. The police hilux van would simply run her over.

Lol
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by jibs4lv(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Racing:
You dare not do this in our beloved Africa, unless sorry is your case. I believe if this particular lady was given the chance she would have slapped Trump altogether... Lol. Governance is never easy no matter what.
yes that's true and to back up your point , I have a little story of my personal experience.

It was on Friday that day, am in a taxi coming from wuse Abuja, going to Lugbe Airport Road Abuja, to my surprise ,as we passed national stadium, I observed there was no vehicle in our front and back only our vehicle on the road and police was seen loitering here and there hahah I was like 'Oga wats going on' the driver said 'Oga na buhari wan pass be that na, I 'll enter service lane in next divert '.

Before we knw it, they came ,plenty convoi ,then we saw police vehicle following us shouting 'pack pack' in seconds, we were surrounded with police pointed their guns to us ,about to shoot ,immediately their team leader came down order them to stand down.

On moving close to our vehicle, they dashed the driver some serious beating of his life claiming he's risking our life ,some of us the passengers has been crying then one other police came forward and said to us that we are lucky that we should really thank God for that because we would have been killed all in the name of boko haram .

That was how we would have died just because of sharing the road with our President of which this lady did and even gave the middle finger .
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Codes151(m): 12:45am On Oct 31, 2017
Racing:
you can!!!

Do it with Gej(freedom of speech)

Pmb,, your case is different! Efcc dss sss
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by TruthTrulyHurts: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Trump is an idiot. What are you?

madridguy:
Trump don't give a hoot about her.

Long life POTUS.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by TruthTrulyHurts: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2017
Maybe she was one of those he grabbed by the pussy

nairavsdollars:
Trump must have bleeped this woman without pay
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=hmuhammad post=61918325]but you complained about Buhari's age when he contested. The truth is Atiku will never pull 3% of total northern votes if he contests with Buhari.

This is coming from a northerner.[/quot

Your opinion, your choice.
PMB's support in the North has diminished significantly, this is coming from a northerner too.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by madridguy(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2017
I'm in Lagos Nigeria.

TruthTrulyHurts:
Trump is an idiot. What are you?

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by FarahAideed: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
GameGod:
One cyclist trailed after Trump's motorcade as it was leaving the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia and eventually snaked her way next to his car, just to flip him off. grin This is embarrassing as a President when you lose the people's respect!

https://mobile.twitter.com/W7VOA/status/924430902733824000

You muslims will never stop amazing me , so because one random probably paid leftist of a loser flips the middle finger it mean Trump has lost respect..America is not a olace for Islam so carry your problem to Saudi Arabia mr man , how hard can that be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.