Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,942 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (61766 Views)

German Citizens Hold 400-Car Motorcade To Show Support For Russia / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by optimus09: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Long live you mean?whats it with all this shorthands and wrong application of words?guess its the wikko phone you use.You have your own less functioning president to deal with.
madridguy:
Trump don't give a hoot about her.

Long life POTUS.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Advision: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Racing:
You dare not do this in our beloved Africa, unless sorry is your case. I believe if this particular lady was given the chance she would have slapped Trump altogether... Lol. Governance is never easy no matter what.
bro you can't even ride next to the motorcade of an African leader. In Nigeria, all movements along the road is halted for the president to pass and if you mistakenly try the rubbish this woman did your beating no go get part 2

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by chubinwa(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Trump deserves more than dat middle finger. he's a horde of failure

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Hakeem12(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. 8th wonders of the world
a head slamming and bigot like you wishing Potus long life
nawaooo
I tire o
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by aylipple: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Don't you just love the type of democracy the U.S and other civilized countries practice? Who dash monkey banana to even do backflip when "ordinary" IGP convoy dey pass by talk more of riding keke closely and flipping the middle finger?
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by okenwaa(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Try it in Nigeria..

Infact who'll even allow u get near the president's convoy...the kind of koboko d@ will land @ ur back eh grin
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Elbarrain(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
izombie:
your zombeism reach america too. I like trump but truth be told, the man is bad, very bad that even republicans are wondering whats going on. If trump is not impeached before the next election then he will not win a 2nd term. And for the record, anytime i am in nigeria and i see buhari's convoy i will give all of them the middle finger especially at buhari.
BUARI MR. PRESIDENT or BUARI commedian
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Sijo01(f): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Try this in Nigeria, under buhari's government and get locked up forever cheesy
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by seunjungle1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Try ahm with Nigeria President

E go declare opperation crocodile romance on that person
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by tundeport(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Who will try this in nigeria,one eye service police will just shoot and say she is not bokoharam
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by LOVEGINO(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
zico530:
And how does that concern Trump?
come try am with buhari u go know how far grin
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by kingsley3218(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
See why the whites would always be ahead of us.....if it were Naija,the bicycle no go even near the last car for the motorcade talkless of getting closer to the presido's car and sticking her middle finger up, Soldier + civil defense + Mobile police for don use koboko flog craze commot for her head.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by galaxy2020(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Try it with Buhari, you are gonna.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Bizibi(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
izombie:
your zombeism reach america too. I like trump but truth be told, the man is bad, very bad that even republicans are wondering whats going on. If trump is not impeached before the next election then he will not win a 2nd term. And for the record, anytime i am in nigeria and i see buhari's convoy i will give all of them the middle finger especially at buhari.
abeg!!! No try am.....infact stay fr there till he comot.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by brightalo17: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
izombie:
After giving the middle finger what next? Nonsense.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by lawman88(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is why I love America. Try this in Nigeria in Nigeria and you will be gun down.
The police will say you are an assassin
The army will say you are a terrorist

Shame on Africa. Human right is nothing in this country
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Bullhari007(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yoruba haters... when things didn't go their way they will start attacking firing their opponent from all angle... grin grin children' of hate TUFIAKWA
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Bullhari007(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. 8th wonders of the world

a head slamming and bigot like you wishing Potus long life

nawaooo
hahahahahahahaha pained yellowbar Muslim... sense fall on you grin grin grin
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by mikool007(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Woaw, all i want is the camera the person used, the picture looks so good
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by franklingud(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lolz!!
A president?....

Middle finger?

grin grin grin grin

And you're still alive?

grin America sef!.

Our dullard no go tolerate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by jpphilips(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
she must be an immigrant from a failed country hoping to drag the US along with her misery.
Trump says "No", go fvck yourself.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by jpphilips(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
izombie:

What is bad about Trump?
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by jpphilips(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
That's the supposed civilised society.
A man of over 70yrs,so what's wrong in bringing ATIKU 2019?

Nothing is wrong with Atiku, everything is wrong with the brain you just borrowed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
That's the supposed civilised society.
A man of over 70yrs,so what's wrong in bringing ATIKU 2019?

Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by senitorspeaker(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
you do this to an ordinary local government chairman here in Nigeria. you, ur family and ur future offspring will have less than 1week on earth. not to talk of say u pursue bubu convoy come carry poster say ' una road bad'. just imagine say na d unthinkable go happen to u
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by indomielomo: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=stfadaanthony post=61909156]I still wonder what Trump is not doing that made him deserve this,I guess it still as a result of the past election and not his performance as a president... but I hope to see something of this in Africa someday
nah me you go seee wink
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by HomeOfMe(f): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Buhari deserve that middle finger for the rest of his life
The only way to do it is,take a photo of you giving the middle finger,post it on twitter and @ mbuhari
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by michaelisaiah: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
If it is our africa here then sorry be her case
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by tolguy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
izombie:
try it and see hw ur name go change to mr fingerless
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Caution30: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
ezugegere:
For those of you saying that can't happen in Africa, GEJ was stoned by some almajiris in the north; he didn't order them shot
So true, can you imagine that happening with this govt?ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Spaxon(f): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
ChappyChase:
For my beloved country, we carry our motor for head or we enter bush when common Minister motorcade dey pass, If you do otherwise, OYO na your case!
my dear. I taya....

Em go jus do said na dia road
Re: Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger by Edonojie007(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
The Guards Would Be Like....shocked(holy Shit). And Trump Would Feel Like.....M.
And The Woman Would Feel Liketongue.
WARNING: PLS DONT TRY THIS AT HOME(naija).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help / Osama Bin Laden's Letter To America Goes Viral / Portuguese President Marcelo Helps Rescue Two Women At Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.