Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

“restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima (1521 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat / ACF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Others React As Obasanjo Bombs Buhari Again / "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
The Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, has described the clamour for restructuring Nigeria’s federation as an effort made towards “treating the symptoms, not the disease.” According to him, restructuring the minds of the people and the quality of governance was more important than the issue of devolution of power. He stated this during a chat with the media at the weekend. Shettima said: “My own take on this restructuring debate is that we are treating the symptoms, not the disease. “Restructuring my foot; let’s restructure our minds, let’s restructure our quality of governance. When people are talking of artificial intelligence, when others are talking of robotics engineering, of nanotechnology, we are talking of restructuring the federation; our problem is not an issue of devolution of powers, let’s be very honest. “Our problem, as Chinua Achebe rightly encapsulated, is largely that of leadership. Leadership that will put the nation first is much more important than restructuring the nation. Let’s restructure our minds. Let’s restructure our quality of leadership,” Shettima added On the public perception of federal government’s anti-graft war, the governor said President Muhammadu Buhari was the leader Nigeria needs to overcome its challenges, with respect to the anti- corruption campaign. “No matter what you will accuse Buhari of, nobody can accuse Buhari of corruption. He’s a stabilising factor in this country, he’s a man of impeccable credentials,” he said. Amid speculations over the President’s decision to contest the presidential election in 2019, Shettima believes President Buhari is the only one who has a say on such decision. He, however, said that nobody can force the President to contest in 2019, neither can anyone preventing for running for a second term in office. “That decision should be made by the President; nobody should ask him not to contest, in the same vein nobody should push him to contest. He has his own health to take care of, he’s not a young man by any standard. “The nation truly needs the wisdom, the integrity, the commitment of the likes of Buhari but believe me, whatever decision he takes, we are solidly behind him,” he said. www.igberetvnewsng.com/16327
Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by yudee233: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
OK well noted
Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by Alariiwo: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Restructuring and igbo presodency my foot too grin

So far they didn't restructure under GEJ when Igbos had all the juicy posts to themselves, noone should take them serious now.

Whoever is not happy can go jump in the lagooon.

1 Like

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by unohbethel(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

So far they didn't restructure under GEJ when Igbos had all the juicy posts to themselves, noone should take them serious now.

but why didnt the north restructure the minds and leadership of nigeria during the tenures of shagari, buhari and ibb? truly when u want to see an idiotic comment, just check this guys moniker, its not hard to notice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by QueenSekxy(f): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
restructuring can never work in a country where the fulani benefits morethan other region and at the same time, are found at the hem of politics. .holding the country at ransom..

I laugh at those calling on restructuring. !!

let's divide!!

2 Likes

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by QueenSekxy(f): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

why would you support it when you need 2 and southerners mostly igbos will need 280 to get admission,,??

why am I surprised that a product of quota system said no to restructuring! !

4 Likes

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by DrUche3(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
It's alryt
Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by Alariiwo: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
unohbethel:
but why didnt the north restructure the minds and leadership of nigeria during the tenures of shagari, buhari and ibb? truly when u want to see an idiotic comment, just check this guys moniker, its not hard to notice.

Keep crying..

Shebi you'll be the one to do the restructuring? we shall see

1 Like

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by unohbethel(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

Keep crying..

Shebi you'll be the one to do the restructuring? we shall see

the best answer for a foolish pig that am quotin is silence after the first reply..if u like, mention till eternity u wil stil be idiotically ignored..

like i asked u, why didnt the north restructure when it was in power..if u cant answer that, then u can go back to ur cage..i dont talk with unreasoning half-animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by Alariiwo: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

why would you support it when you need 2 and southerners mostly igbos will need 280 to get admission,,??

You that is yet to pass jamb too is talking? orisirirsi

Did you score below 280 and wasn't admitted or what's your rant about exactly?

If you need sales girl job in Lagos let me know.. I can take you out of suffering in Imo to Lagos your London grin

1 Like

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by Alariiwo: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
unohbethel:

the best answer for a foolish pig that am quotin is silence after the first reply..if u like, mention till eternity u wil stil be idiotically ignored..

like i asked u, why didnt the north restructure when it was in power..if u cant answer that, then u can go back to ur cage..i dont talk with unreasoning half-animals.

you need to take a chill pill..

Else you'll overwork your nerves and die for nothing.

Take it jeje, take it slow o

1 Like

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by BakireBulmaker: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

Your moniker is deceptive and incitive.

You are a parasitic abokkki.
Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by Alariiwo: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Your moniker is deceptive and incitive.

You are a parasitic abokkki.

Ogidi omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi..

You're full of hate and bad blood, I'm not.
That's why we can never reason alike or agree.
Hope you dig??

1 Like

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by BakireBulmaker: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

Ogidi omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi..

You're full of hate and bad blood, I'm not.
That's why we can never reason alike or agree.
Hope you dig??

Then omo ale Yoruba ni e.

No proper Yoruba man will go against restructuring just to spite the Igbos.

And where is the hate? And for whom?

Restructuring is the only lasting way forward for the country.

1 Like

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by Alariiwo: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Then omo ale Yoruba ni e.

No proper Yoruba man will go against restructuring just to spite the Igbos.

And where is the hate? And for whom?

Restructuring is the only lasting way forward for the country.

The omo ale here is you..

You lost your voice under previous administration when Igbos took over GEJ's govt. doing everything padi padi with North, totally sidelining Yorubas. Where were you then? Bloody sellout.

Yorubas have been asking for restructuring since the time of Awolowo whereas two-faced igbos keep changing mouth once they get juicy post.

Let North assure them of 2023 presidency and watch them change mouth again.. ode like you, what do you know?
Who takes SE seriously in Nigeria? A bunch whose rants are based on selfishness and greed.
Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by greatermax77(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

You will die on top of Igbo matter, U did not read where he said Buhari has impicable credentials,
Which credentials pls?
Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Honestly all this would have been averted if We had good leaders.
SE leaders are selfish and self centered idiots.
Why won't these people take us for granted?
They allied with them to kill their own through whom Nigeria would have been restructured or divided now he's outer sight, I haven't heard anything about Restructuring again.
Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by Biety: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

The omo ale here is you..

You lost your voice under previous administration when Igbos took over GEJ's govt. doing everything padi padi with North, totally sidelining Yorubas. Where were you then? Bloody sellout.

Yorubas have been asking for restructuring since the time of Awolowo whereas two-faced igbos keep changing mouth once they get juicy post.

Let North assure them of 2023 presidency and watch them change mouth again.. ode like you, what do you know?
Who takes SE seriously in Nigeria? A bunch whose rants are based on selfishness and greed.
Nonsense!
word.
It's like you know what is running through my mind.
Only few mumu yorubas would disagree with your post and the few mumus are ignorant of what SE is capable of.
Those people can do anything just to spite yorubas.

They accused yorubas of voting a fulani old man (buhari) but funny they are already shouting Atiku (a fulani)2019.

All of us (yorubas) can never be mumu at thesame time, let those who have chosen to be a mumu remain to be so.

1 Like

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by plaetton: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

No surprise at all.

Why would a Tapeworm want to Restructure his parasitic arrangement with its host ?
Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by Alariiwo: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Biety:
word.
It's like you know what is running through my mind.
Only few mumu yorubas would disagree with your post and the few mumus are ignorant of what SE is capable of.
Those people can do anything just to spite yorubas.

They accused yorubas of voting a fulani old man (buhari) but funny they are already shouting Atiku (a fulani)2019.

All of us (yorubas) can never be mumu at thesame time, let those who have chosen to be a mumu remain to be so.

God will bless you real big..

I have studied Igbos well to know their evil intent against Yorubas.

They think they can just come up with any trash and expect Yorubas to give consent. All they do is beef and envy Yorubas who don't care about their existence.

Field a Yoruba (Southerner) against Hausa/Fulani (North), they'll pick North. So who is fooling who?

Leave those idiot ones shouting restructuring. Na now their own day break.

Very cunning people
Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by unohbethel(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sirjamo:
You are the idiot here, when you people were milking Nigeria, we did not here restructuring, now that you have been relegated, you now found solace in restructuring. We will not restructure anything, if you like, cry from now till infinity...
end of discussion

Re: “restructuring My Foot”, Ohaneze, PANDEF, Others Are Dreamers – Gov Shettima by Habakus: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

God will bless you real big..

I have studied Igbos well to know their evil intent against Yorubas.

They think they can just come up with any trash and expect Yorubas to give consent. All they do is beef and envy Yorubas who don't care about their existence.

Field a Yoruba (Southerner) against Hausa/Fulani (North), they'll pick North. So who is fooling who?

Leave those idiot ones shouting restructuring. Na now their own day break.

Very cunning people
Guy you just dey embarrass yourself all over the thread.
Shame no dey catch you at all?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Rubbished FG's Terrorist Tag On Them- Uko / Breaking!! Ekiti Rally: Kayode Fayemi’s Convoy Kills Police Officer / Offa Robbery: Court Orders Service Of Summons On Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.