Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick (56359 Views)

DJ Cuppy With Janet Joshua, Anthony Joshua's Sister (Photo) / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2017
godofuck231:

OK, no p, try stopping your husband from too much sex, then he stops showing you too much love, at least a teenager somewhere would get a a brand new kia jeep then

I think your mentality is kind of warped. Most Nigerians get married for the wrong reasons, hence the high rate of cheating, battery, divorce etc.

I want to get married for the right reasons, and assuming my husband cheats, then he is free to go with whomever he cheats with. Cheating is akin to death for me due to the high rate of STD.

I am not a "I must get married by all means kind of person". Most Nigerians must emancipate their minds, so they can live above societal pressures, norms etc.
Re: Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick by godofuck231: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2017
kmcutez:

I think your mentality is kind of warped. Most Nigerians get married for the wrong reasons, hence the high rate of cheating, battery, divorce etc.

I want to get married for the right reasons, and assuming my husband cheats, then he is free to go with whomever he cheats with. Cheating is akin to death for me due to the high rate of STD.

I am not a "I must get married by all means kind of person". Most Nigerians must emancipate their minds, so they can live above societal pressures, norms etc.

I feel for you o, ur peppering and plantain will be divided, choi
Re: Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick by Banter1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
pyyxxaro:

It wud first fall on urs undecided
devil, get lost.
Re: Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick by pyyxxaro: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Banter1:
devil, get lost.

grin Ekwesu

Get found grin
Re: Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick by godofuck231: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2017
kmcutez:

OK take this, load aim and squeeze
Re: Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick by godofuck231: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2017
kmcutez:

What changes do you think happens in a guy? It is even worse for the guy to have sex constantly than a woman.
. Fatter and bigger ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead / Actor, Nonso Diobi Involved In Accident / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.