Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. (5310 Views)

We Are Not Alone: I Have Undeniable Proof!! (images Included) / I’m Just 25 Years Old And I’ve Slept With 69 Guys This Year Alone; Photo / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by MissJoy29(f): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
pretty babe,kedu gi me?
Lol...I take it you are not ibo?
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by mrdickhead: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I'm not good in all that testing shiit. .infact I will fail wholly,,buh that doesn't stop me from being the nice person I am..

and if I ever found out that all you did was to test me,,I will make sure i break your heart ...and leave you for good
my crush,let's build an empire together cool
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by bakynes(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Mods I need this topic on the front page, this is a very serious issue battling our society today, why young men are scared to get married and why the present harsh economy is making women leave their husbands.

1 Like

Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by mrdickhead: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
MissJoy29:

Lol...I take it you are not ibo?
lol why would you say so?
I'm a full blood abia born,I saw your profile and saw you are from abia too,let's build an empire together umalicha wink
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
na wa o...
mrdickhead:
I salute all the women out their helping and supporting their husband during difficult and trail times .
the first divorce happened early this year when my friend was sack from work and things became too hard for him,although he's doing some petty job that can at least put food on the table for him and his family,one evening the wife just shock him and pack everything that belongs to her and leave him because the man couldn't take care of her needs again.

another of my friend's wife leave him today ,my friend just called me to tell me this,I was very shocked myself because this lady look very innocent and religious ,even when I have problem with my girlfriend,she will call the two of us and advice us.and she left because of money too.

mind you,these guys take very good care of their wives when things were moving well.

my guys,if even you wouldn't fear anything on earth,please fear women.
most women are in for the money.
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by MissJoy29(f): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
I'm a full blood abia born,I saw your profile and saw you are from abia too,let's build an empire together umalicha wink
I doubt if you are ibo. Cos you are seriously murdering my language. grin
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by mrdickhead: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
MissJoy29:

I doubt if you are ibo. Cos you are seriously murdering my language. grin
lol,why can't you believe me,which part of abia are you from?

point of correction,our language cheesy
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
I salute all the women out their helping and supporting their husband during difficult and trail times .
the first divorce happened early this year when my friend was sack from work and things became too hard for him,although he's doing some petty job that can at least put food on the table for him and his family,one evening the wife just shock him and pack everything that belongs to her and leave him because the man couldn't take care of her needs again.

another of my friend's wife leave him today ,my friend just called me to tell me this,I was very shocked myself because this lady look very innocent and religious ,even when I have problem with my girlfriend,she will call the two of us and advice us.and she left because of money too.

mind you,these guys take very good care of their wives when things were moving well.

my guys,if even you wouldn't fear anything on earth,please fear women.
most women are in for the money.

That's women for you, that's what they are meant for... The only thing they are used for is just for forking.. U should never do any other thing with them, else you do at your own peril, people that see their pussycat as ATM machine, what else do you think they can worth?
My dear, that's why I get saddened when I see people acting all lovey dovey during pre marriage, women are just so greedy and self centered.. Only a fool will take them serious.. As for me, I just fork the hell outta them, and pay them.. What else is their use? Is it not the money they need?

C.C: Ladygoddiva ; my sweetheart can attest to this..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided dat life 4 u, it's only wen tins fall apart u wl no who is truly Urs, guys 2 no dey hear word, while u ar dating, tempt ur bae, stop showering her gift, form stingy for at least a year, 4get her bday, sometimes, u need to provoke pple to see who dey truly ar, dnt wait until a real bad situation comes in and makes dem surprise u. I cn go any extreme 2 bring out d real u in u.
True, a babe that stays through thick and thin is the true lover, any lady that professes love when the guy is showering her with money might not be the true lover.

I do tell people, you don't know someone till you provoke them then they will show you their true colour despite all their pretence. You can fake everything not love.
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Always good to start dating while struggling. Stick to the one that stayed with you in your hunger days. All these fake girls that full everywhere, all they want is the ring. Give them ring and their character will change.
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by pweeryambre: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

That's women for you, that's what they are meant for... The only thing they are used for is just for forking.. U should never do any other thing with them, else you do at your own peril, people that see their pussycat as ATM machine, what else do you think they can worth?
My dear, that's why I get saddened when I see people acting all lovey dovey during pre marriage, women are just so greedy and self centered.. Only a fool will take them serious.. As for me, I just fork the hell outta them, and pay them.. What else is their use? Is it not the money they need?

C.C: Ladygoddiva ; my sweetheart can attest to this..
Unless you do not intend to marry at all, then you will eat your words later dear. Yes, Women are meant for a lot of things including that forking.
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by Safiaa(f): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided dat life 4 u, it's only wen tins fall apart u wl no who is truly Urs, guys 2 no dey hear word, while u ar dating, tempt ur bae, stop showering her gift, form stingy for at least a year, 4get her bday, sometimes, u need to provoke pple to see who dey truly ar, dnt wait until a real bad situation comes in and makes dem surprise u. I cn go any extreme 2 bring out d real u in u.
Thats very immature. it's also risky and the results will probably not work in your favour.
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by pweeryambre: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chybeibe:
True, a babe that stays through thick and thin is the true lover, any lady that professes love when the guy is showering her with money might not be the true lover.

I do tell people, you don't know someone till you provoke them then they will show you their true colour despite all their pretence. You can fake everything not love.
You do know that men maltreat and dump good women on a daily basis for no reason. Even the ones that was there through thick and thing, why do you think people get heartbroken? You lot make it sound like men are the only ones that are meant to struggle. This is 21st century, women struggle to make earns meet too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by mrdickhead: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
pweeryambre:

You do know that men maltreat and dump good women on a daily basis for no reason. Even the ones that was there through thick and thing, why do you think people get heartbroken? You lot make it sound like men are the only ones that are meant to struggle. This is 21st century, women struggle to make earns meet too.
do you know many women that have dump their husband because of money problem are rich?they dumped their husband because they don't want to share their money with him.
women are just greedy in nature

4 Likes

Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's why I always say you can only know those who love you when you're going through difficult times. Even your so called wife can leave you in the days of affliction. Your so called girlfriend can go for another dude for comfort sake

Even an angel can turn into something else especially when it comes to money
GBAM!...some guys wont still learn from this story sha.dem go still dey entice babes with money to fall in love with them and wen money finish and d babe disappear dem go come dey cry say all babes are evilcheesycheesy.

3 Likes

Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
pweeryambre:

True sha, it goes both ways.
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
do you know many women that have dump their husband because of money problem are rich?they dumped their husband because they don't want to share their money with him.
women are just greedy in nature
there are good and wonderful women around.is it not this same nairaland i read about a nigerian wife who donated one of her kidneys to her husband who happened to be a music director or something.it was all over d news.its unfortunate most guys na slayqueens hand den dey endup.anyway if u use money to bribe a woman to like u..u creating problems for urself..if money go she will go also.

1 Like

Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by mrdickhead: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
lefulefu:
there are good and wonderful women around.is it not this same nairaland i read about a nigerian wife who donated one of her kidneys to her husband who happened to be a music director or something.it was all over d news.its unfortunate most guys na slayqueens hand den dey endup.anyway if u use money to bribe a woman to like u..u creating problems for urself..if money go she will go also.
lol that woman that donated that kidney maybe her husband hasn't finish writing his will grin

2 Likes

Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
lefulefu:
GBAM!...some guys wont still learn from this story sha.dem go still dey entice babes with money to fall in love with them and wen money finish and d babe disappear dem go come dey cry say all babes are evilcheesycheesy.
That's it jawe my brother... Just as money can't keep a woman, poverty also cannot

2 Likes

Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by stacyadams: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
grin grin me sef abia
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by mrdickhead: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin me sef abia
nwa aba
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol that woman that donated that kidney maybe her husband hasn't finish writing his will grin
u ehncheesy

Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by MissJoy29(f): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol,why can't you believe me,which part of abia are you from?

point of correction,our language cheesy
Lol...Umuahia. you?

Speak for me then tongue
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by mrdickhead: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
lefulefu:
u ehncheesy
if woman gives you #1000,she will come back for #2000 grin
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by mrdickhead: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
MissJoy29:

Lol...Umuahia. you?

Speak for me then tongue
I'm from ABA bende LGA cheesy,I have a close friend from umuahia,I was even planning to do December in his village cheesy but not sure for now.
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by benzion72(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Women and pleasure are Siamese twins, when the pleasure is flowing they flow along eateries, gifts, clothes, jeweleries.

When the pleasure stops hmmmmm they enter reverse gear.

I only pity the guy who will buy 100k phone for a lady living in a rented apartment
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by MissJoy29(f): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
mrdickhead:
I'm from ABA bende LGA cheesy,I have a close friend from umuahia,I was even planning to do December in his village cheesy but not sure for now.
You are from ABA Bende LGA? Where in the world is that?
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by mrdickhead: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
MissJoy29:

You are from ABA Bende LGA? Where in the world is that?
you want to disgrace me here ukwa ya,you don't know bende
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by jackyraw09: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
CorGier:
People don't change, least of all women. They are very good at pretending though, they observe and study you so as to sell you this idea of what you want your type of woman to be.
This is why this whole marriage thing is messed up. Our societal dynamics is messed up, every damn thing is skewed to favour the women folk.
You're young and broke, they avoid you like the plaque. But they go ahead of you and hang around the finish line, waiting on the next Id!ot brave enough to work hard and make it.

You get to scratch and crawl for every penny till that bank account swells up. Now you're a man. But rather than live YOUR life, silly you wants to "settle" down, build a home, find a soulmate, and she knows this. She finally gets you to put a ring on that finger, all is forgiven you see, till she screws you over. Again.
We men can never win. I bet you some other mofo is out there willing to give her a home and a warm bed, and the cycle continues.

Damn man you nailed it. I fu..ck with your reasoning bruh bruh. I'm now a follower on NL smiley
Also, I don't know if you smoke but take this from the bottom of my heart.

1 Like

Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by joeeee240(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
I REPEAT, WOMEN ARE GOLD DIGGERS AND HÔES. NONSENSE PEOPLE
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by joeeee240(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I'm not good in all that testing shiit. .infact I will fail wholly,,buh that doesn't stop me from being the nice person I am..

and if I ever found out that all you did was to test me,,I will make sure i break your heart ...and leave you for good

NEGODU ÓLODO. WILL YOU SHUT UP. YOU GO DO NOTHING! undecided
Re: This Year Alone I Have Seen Two Of My Friends Wives Leaving Their Marriage. by Slayer2: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

*Heaves a Sigh*.. I thought you were a wife material undecided but I guess with this, I was wrong..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Guy Says You Can 'have Him For A Night' If You Buy Him A Benz Truck (photo) / Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname For Job / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.