Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) (56216 Views)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
cry of joy could be so funny. I wonder how they cry it. have you ever cried it?
Yes ooo I have, the first time I traveled
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by congorasta: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yorubas.. The Bride price is 5k it may be increased to 10k.

really?

here in Jamaica, bride price is 3 bags of good weed for the bride father and two big fish for the mother
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
undecided
Stingy family Must they do the wedding the same day?
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

ode. so a man will spend only 5k for marriage ceremony in Yoruba land abi my place bride price is 60 naira BC we don't sell our daughters..Abia state is the place Arochukwu LGA. Ihechiowa is the town.. so stop talking trash
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why are the parents crying?
The twins don over mature sef.

Then should be thanking God, the twins didn't foolishly become baby mamas by believing the sweet tongue of a pretender.

The twins made their parents proud.

God may my female children make me happy in-laws and my sons too.
I reject baby mama's and baby daddies in their lives in Jesus name amen and amen
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by constance500: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kimy97:
kip qwayeeet e... Dey dash deir daughters abi.. If ur daughter wan marry.. Don't collect dime.... Cos she is Xo Cheap..

You don't have sense.
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by Jsaviour(f): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

Same goes for some part of Igbo's. The exhorbitant price you hear daily is not actually everywhere in Igbo land. My place is also between 1k-5k which sometimes is even returned by family cos the girl isn't for sale. I think maybe those that do the "pay millions" need to be asked what the money is meant for.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
hezy4real01:
Yes ooo I have, the first time I traveled
traveled outside Nigeria?
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
traveled outside Nigeria?
Yes e be like film that year
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by joyAA(f): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
GistMore:
A photographer (@photosuite) captured the raw and emotional moment Mr and Mrs Aboderin cried as they gave their twin daughters' hands out in marriage.

The twins, Oyebade Taiwo Aboderin and Oyeyode Kehinde got married to their partners Ola and Tanimomi Adeyemi over the weekend in Lagos.

GistMore https://www.gistmore.com/nigerian-parents-crying-double-wedding-twin-daughters-photos

[img]https://4.bp..com/-kuC4BNn7Nj0/WfcEghSRO_I/AAAAAAANH5w/95bd7SXH9s4XE3ec4xb6924Qb5Qjq9DBwCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171030_113158_014.JPG[/img]

Love at its purest form...

Awwww, it's contrasting how the girls are full of laughter while the parents are in tears, I can imagine this must feel like a first time mother taking her child to school and feeling sad afterwards, meanwhile the same child will be busy jumping around and playing happily with new friends!

I say welldone to the parents, congratulations to the couple prayers for the families.

Love is a beautiful thing...
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
hadduni:

some Yoruba's even refund the bride price as they believe that, they are giving out their daughter in marriage and not selling her.
I dey look for the one wey go return my own Bride price prior to that belief
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by hadduni(f): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
nkemjacob2:
I dey look for the one wey go return my own Bride price prior to that belief
lol
u go marry Yoruba man ni?
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
THE PARENTS JUST DEY PITY WETIN THEM WANT BEGIN USE MONEY EYE SEE...MONEY GO SUFFER ...ESPECIALLY IF THE HUSBANDS DEM GET BETTER MONEY.

CHOI AKPOS COME SEE WURUWURU CRY grin grin grin
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by adaxxy: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
grin Tears of Joy grin

And also imaging what these bad guys wud be doing to their daughters at night cry cry

Especially the dark guy , e go wicked well well for room cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kimy97:
kip qwayeeet e... Dey dash deir daughters abi.. If ur daughter wan marry.. Don't collect dime.... Cos she is Xo Cheap..
I agree with you. 100k isn't too expensive for one daughter, is it? I hope you make enough money when your expensive daughters come along.
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tears of Joy.
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
hezy4real01:
Yes e be like film that year
you would cry and faint if it was now that Buhari is bringing hunger to people 's door steps everyday. I would advice you not to come to Nigeria any time soon o ,at least not in this Buhari's regime,cos that would be what we yorubas call Afowofa
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
you would cry and faint if it was now that Buhari is bringing hunger to people 's door steps everyday. I would advice you not to come to Nigeria any time soon o ,at least not in this Buhari's regime,cos that would be what we yorubas call Afowofa
Ahahahhaha na really Afowofa lol..... hmmmm na only God go bring the old days back for us in Nigeria...
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by stevio(m): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Read again grin
DOUBLEWAHALA:
which one is the twins the male or the female;-/
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Vikky014:
ode. so a man will spend only 5k for marriage ceremony in Yoruba land abi my place bride price is 60 naira BC we don't sell our daughters..Abia state is the place Arochukwu LGA. Ihechiowa is the town.. so stop talking trash
must you call me ode before you give your points? Na wa o for Nairalanders o
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 4:58am On Oct 31, 2017
miketayo:

Yorubas return their bride price it's a common practice. They only keep d fruits and other food stuff

The type of argument una do for nairaland eh. I weak.. For India where ladies pay bride price, sup? Abeg, make una stop all these stupid arguments for nairaland.
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by Emmyleb: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2017
No need of yhu asking bkuz yhu wah he is taking about
midehi2:

and from where if i may ask?
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by cytell56: 7:12am On Oct 31, 2017
GistMore:
A photographer (@photosuite) captured the raw and emotional moment Mr and Mrs Aboderin cried as they gave their twin daughters' hands out in marriage.

The twins, Oyebade Taiwo Aboderin and Oyeyode Kehinde got married to their partners Ola and Tanimomi Adeyemi over the weekend in Lagos.

GistMore https://www.gistmore.com/nigerian-parents-crying-double-wedding-twin-daughters-photos

[img]https://4.bp..com/-kuC4BNn7Nj0/WfcEghSRO_I/AAAAAAANH5w/95bd7SXH9s4XE3ec4xb6924Qb5Qjq9DBwCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171030_113158_014.JPG[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-iU95IrbztC4/WfcEiMiOcKI/AAAAAAANH50/p5aYyWZ1aBYiX8ot9Vn8NjjqkkxvhL-jACLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171030_113218_948.JPG[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-h-EFhC17_NE/WfcEiaM0efI/AAAAAAANH6A/MJrFJbStzN8pTsNP-dUTCSYGg936IQ5iwCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171030_113233_245.JPG[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-zDvmBYVIuZU/WfcEiQACd7I/AAAAAAANH58/T1Qmo6eyCC4FLekwJMkI3h8CPlPBlW35gCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20171030_113248_514.JPG[/img]

They are crying because of the thought of how their daughters will be "Bulalad" by their husbands in bed.
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by Hushpupi(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Tears of Joy
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by QuestSeeker: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Kimy97:

Your position negates gender equality!

I hope you know that the menace of high bride price is the reason why a lot of ladies aren't married and some communities are already reviewing the age long practice.
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Why 're dey crying,maybe dey shouldn't have given them out the same day
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Crocodile tears, the man dey cry because em know say prick go soon dey enter em pikin toto
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by pally123: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2017
I love my daughter die! I'm already anticipating buckets of tears on that day
Re: Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) by AsapBentley: 6:18am On Nov 02, 2017
Egbon laide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.