Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Here’s How To Stay Friends With Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here’s How To Stay Friends With Your Ex (427 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s How To Stay Friends With Your Ex by ehmmieJ: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Couples therapist Esther Perel , author of “Mating in Captivity” and “The State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity” and the host of the Audible original series “Where Should We Begin?,” reveals why people can be friends with an ex and how you can maintain that friendship and your current relationship.
Esther Perel: In the past, when a relationship ended, that was it. Most of the time you had no way of finding the person anymore. You had moved. They had moved. Who knew?

Today we have the capacity to actually go and find out whatever happened to that person. And what’s their life like. And what would my life maybe have been like if I had stayed with that person. I get to actually have a glimpse into the stories that I didn’t choose to live.
see how here>>http://infopromoter.com/2017/10/30/heres-how-to-stay-friends-with-your-ex/

Re: Here’s How To Stay Friends With Your Ex by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Staying friends with an ex brings back old feelings, and you don't want that, just cut them off completely.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Job And Forget Love / Two Cute For Words / My Xmas Gift To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.