Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? (5295 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Can This Kind Of Thing Happen? #pics / Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free / Abc's Of Jihad. Terrorist School Books For Pupils, Made In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by oge4real(f): 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2010
How are we sure that thing was not posted by American CIA? They ve been very much interested in Nigeria, and can do anything just gto justify an invasion.
Soon, you will hear that Osama has relocated to Nigeria and they want to come and find him.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2010
All those people who say let them come do not know what they are talking about. In case you do not know, Al-Qaeda is a very formidable enemy anytime and anywhere. Though they have been mentioning Nigeria for some time, I always knew that it would get to a time when they would come here.

Do not just say that you will fight them. You have to really study them and then know how to deal with them. I have been studying their tactics for a number of years these people really know how to cause massive damage both psychologically and materially. But do not be alarmed they can be defeated. I want us in this country to face the real facts, they are already here amongst us (I have my facts) and the question is not if they will strike at all, but rather when they would strike and how they will do it.

So, my fellow country men and women, Christians, Muslims, Atheists and Traditionalists, Al-Qaeda is the enemy of all of us. They are not here because of Muslims but rather because of their own radical version of Islam (among other mundane things). The battle line has been drawn, the sooner we prepare the better for us.

If you want peace then you better prepare for war. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by SwtzMinx(f): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2010
BLOOD OF JESUS!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by sizzlers(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2010
The status quo in 9ja can trigger an unpredictable catastrophic menace of which i dont pray 4 such but it is obvious that the subject is revealing it self, i have been praying 4 God to reveal to me what the future holds 4 us like He did 2 Nostrademus so dat i can be able forsee and predict things b4 they unvail. This is sigh of end time. I rest my case.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by CHARLOE(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
Pls let America invade Nigeria and liberate us from the grip of these corrupt, power-drunk ruling-class/PDP!!! What we're experiencing in Nigeria is worse than any form of colonialism, poverty & suffering in d midst of plenty! At least if America colonise us we're sure of getting basic infrastructure if nothing else- good roads, stable power, security etc, which is just what d average nigerian is asking for. cheesy
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by webplay: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2010
forget, na dem plant d video.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Echidime(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2010
Gadafi is not a fool, before he can voice out such opinion means he and the muslim world must have thought about it, as they have come to realise that the nigerian christians are different like other christian they can easily play around with,and beside for the fact that they have found oil and Gold in the north,muslim can't share it with christians,after using our own oil to build their abuja which Gadafi is calling to be the capital of the north while Lagos is for the south.

Anywhere,at last BIAFRANS has been vindicated,what they saw 43 years ago is what the muslims and other part of nigeria are seeing today,Ojukwu knew that the British made a terrible mistake by almalgameting Nigeria into one country,today what is happening? His vision and Opinion is now sounding all over the world as the best option.

Abeg all the states of south south,which the nigerian Tyrant leaders has giving part of Iboland in the name of states creations just to malginalise us,should be ready to release those lands as we the Biafrans can't let any part of our land go to south south,that is if they refuse to be biafrans,most affected is River state,delta state and Bayelsa state where we have full ibo's,all our GOd giving territories shall come back to us, states creation is Over, is now everyone back to his fatherland.

Remember Ibo's comes from Isreal,and the promise Jehovah God made to the people of Isreal is still upon us the ibo's,no one can take that away from us, come what may.

All former Governors of rivers state and the present one are all ibos, look at their names.

Cross river and Akwa Ibom,has no choice as they have always been our brother even before the war, General Efiong fought deeply with Ojukwu but if they want to be terrorrist and want to join south south, they are free to do so,now is time to see which part of the country is more endowed with natural and human resources.

Oh I love what is happening now in Nigeria,and the fact that Ikemba Nnewi,Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu is still alive to witness these gadafi and arab world opinion gladens my heart.

No need to fought war again, we just have to go back to the world court in switzerland and bring up our case file again,by world constitution,any nation that fought war after 30 years are entitle to have their independence, this is 43 years and the nigerian authorities have been playing games with the case in the world court,now let see what they will do.

After our BIAFRAN independence,we shall then face republic of Cameroun and reclaim our Bakasi,they can go to Gowon and take part of North not biafrans territory unless they want bakasi to be the GAZA /WEST BANK of Africa.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by ttruth(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
I wish Islamic religon never came into nigeria in the first place. They are source of probelm and tension in the country. All they know is killing, stealing and destruction
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by sulad82i(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2010
t.truth:

I wish Islamic religon never came into nigeria in the first place. They are source of probelm and tension in the country. All they know is killing, stealing and destruction

See stup!diTy for your mouth. Ode jatijati.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by alphabet43(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2010
Last thing we need in Nigeria now is another problem
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2010
I smell WAR!
RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIVES!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Echidime(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2010
Of course ABUJA SHALL BE DESTROYED AND TURN BACK INTO THE DESERT IT WAS BEFORE,THEN MUSLIM CAN USE THIER OWN OIL MONEY TO BUILD THEIR CAPITAL
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Oman7(m): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2010
The consistent violence done by the muslim-islam extremist have instilled in me an inherent fear for any muslim,conciously or otherwise,i regard any as a terrorist.this should be a wake-up call to the church fathers,let them forget about ecumenism with these jihadist.Christians are loosing their patience.I sense a devastating war in these country,greater than the civil war. I unanimously agree with Gadafi,its time the muslims are seperated,there exist the cannon law too,all the k leg developements that have painted this country as a 'terror base' are spurned by islamic relgious motive: jihad.The ailling president,boko harram,nigerian bomber , muslims. Thanks for your wonderful concern,may God see us all through
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by bidemi12(m): 12:37am On Mar 18, 2010
Shouldn't be too hard to achieve. There is already a jihad on ground. The jihadist just need correct funding and training and the Northern goats in human form will be ready to roll.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 18, 2010
@ all suggesting breakup as the solution

I want you to know that we are in the trying periods. There is no gain without pain; after the sweat comes the sweet. So, there must be challanges that must be overcome, battles (not bloody) to fight and obstacles to cross for a nation to be among the world powers. Therefore, Nigeria has the opportunity to prove her strength to the world. This can only be achieved if Nigeria decides to be one united in love and peace and face these problems with an aim to conquer.

I want you to know that if we divide, we will exist like other small countries in Africa without a strong voice and trust me, countries (eg South Africa, Egypt etc) showing some form of hatred at us will be glad to justle and claim the position of giant of Africa. At that stage, the different rubbles that made up Nigeria will have no say in the comity of nations.

Nigeria, a country with vast human and natural resources has the potentials to be great, so this creates fear for the world powers that one day Nigeria might overtake them if she gets her heart right. So, they are causing confusion and sowing seeds of hatred in the hearts of Nigerians to fight, maime and kill themselves. They aid our selfish leaders in corruption by allowing them to invest and bank stollen monies in foriegn countries. they will turn around and condemn our leaders to be corrupt while they participate in the corruption underground. Wake up Nigerians!

Nigeria must unite, fight the good fight as a nation and put to shame our adversaries. We can develop as a Nation. It is possible
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by akigbemaru: 2:52am On Mar 18, 2010
First of all, ibos should not try to cross river benue to come claim land on western region, they need to know if they do, it's a battle lost again. I don't know of calabar or cross river though, they can have all those. This is my parameter, any state that didn't grow cocoa prior to independence would never join the western region. The states that God personally gives fertiled cocoa land are as followed.
Kogi, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Kwara, Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Lagos. You might do mean a favor and let's anywhere in iboland that grows cocoa. I don't know what ibos want on this fertile western region, may be they want to claim Delta and Bayelsa so that they can build bridges across river Benue to collect tolls on any ships that pass through the water way. I hear one Biafran says he wants to go to world court to dispute bayelsa and Delta, ahhhha, they let your TAPA use land and you want to build IGUNNU HOUSE.

2) As per Muslims level, I am Yoruba by tribe and Odua ni mi tokan tokan, my Yoruba Muslims have come to stay on their God given land, even if there is muslim north and Christian south, just not a single Yoruba Muslims will move an inch away from his or her accestral land. Ibos with their islamophobia can stay in their eastern territory. You people are so heartless, you want to cancel gyrater, sallah ram's fighting in yorubaland, and free meating sharing in yorubaland. We Yorubas are good with our Yoruba Muslims than Christian south. Please stay with your majority Christians in the east please, I'm not a Muslim though, but I believe blood is thicker than water. Just one example for you, Gov Fashola beautified Lagos with christmax lights like never before seen in Nigeria, yet he's a devouted muslim. If he were to be ibo, he would be like I can't do anything with mosque.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by danderson(f): 3:11am On Mar 18, 2010
I want you to know that if we divide, we will exist like other small countries in Africa without a strong voice and trust me, countries (eg South Africa, Egypt etc) showing some form of hatred at us will be glad to justle and claim the position of giant of Africa.

Giant my Foot. Have you considered the size of Qatar, Britain e.t.c.
Greatness is not a measure of land mass or number of suffering citizens angry but the ability of a nation to impact positively on its citizens. Envisage where Ghana is going in the near future.

Know it that God is working and his ways a mysterious
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by CGKing(m): 3:30am On Mar 18, 2010
Then i declare shit on them! Men, i have to get that AK 47 with my next month salary. This aint gonna be good!
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by helperzz(m): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2010
@all don't be fooled by this untrue story it is just a plot to draw nigeria into a war in afghanistan.The united states and israel knew nigeria is a very populous state and they will also like nigeria to waste his citizens fighting an illusional alqaeda.If you are not clear what is the relationship between war in afghanistan and nigeria supposed alqaeda.These are the explanations:the united states and israel's mossad want's to draw nigeria into the afghan war by creating fear of alqaeda so that nigeria government will consider going to fight the alqaeda from their base.This is how most countries in europe were drawn into the war,america and israel agents attack their country they released fabricated of al qaeda claiming responsibility when it was not al qaeda.I will not be surprised if by tomorrow an alleged bomber is caught trying to enter the country or some militant group are fighting the government.I will not be fooled by that,i will know certainly that it is america funding them.Every reasonable person knew the extent of loyalty between nigeria it is ethnic first,then money,then religion.Nigerians be careful of enemy's plot
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by sizzlers(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2010
U ar very sensitive thats exactly what they are planning
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by KokoBeware: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2010
Na wa ooo al this people wey dey talk about dividing the country:

That will never solve the problem, after the division communities will still fight neighbouring once to see who will dominate Fullanis will still fight the Biron ppl in Jos to try and dominate, Ogonis will start fighting Okrikas, hausa's will start fighting Fulanis, its all crap, think is better to get to the root of the problem than shouting about dividing the country ,

Our F****king leaders are the problem,
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by igboboy1(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2010
akigbemaru:

First of all, ibos should not try to cross river benue to come claim land on western region, they need to know if they do, it's a battle lost again. I don't know of calabar or cross river though, they can have all those. This is my parameter, any state that didn't grow cocoa prior to independence would never join the western region. The states that God personally gives fertiled cocoa land are as followed.
Kogi, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Kwara, Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Lagos. You might do mean a favor and let's anywhere in iboland that grows cocoa. I don't know what ibos want on this fertile western region, may be they want to claim Delta and Bayelsa so that they can build bridges across river Benue to collect tolls on any ships that pass through the water way. I hear one Biafran says he wants to go to world court to dispute bayelsa and Delta, ahhhha, they let your TAPA use land and you want to build IGUNNU HOUSE.

2) As per Muslims level, I am Yoruba by tribe and Odua ni mi tokan tokan, my Yoruba Muslims have come to stay on their God given land, even if there is muslim north and Christian south, just not a single Yoruba Muslims will move an inch away from his or her accestral land. Ibos with their islamophobia can stay in their eastern territory. You people are so heartless, you want to cancel gyrater, sallah ram's fighting in yorubaland, and free meating sharing in yorubaland. We Yorubas are good with our Yoruba Muslims than Christian south. Please stay with your majority Christians in the east please, I'm not a Muslim though, but I believe blood is thicker than water. Just one example for you, Gov Fashola beautified Lagos with christmax lights like never before seen in Nigeria, yet he's a devouted muslim. If he were to be ibo, he would be like I can't do anything with mosque.

Bla bla bla bla bla, ewu di ka gi biko ga ti ishi gi na ime afia

There are igbos indigenous to delta state and igbos indigenous to Rivers state, what makes you feel rivers, delta , edo wants to join yoruba state? Abi dem no get their own mind. Idiotic villager

cos igbo man Bleep your momsie we no go hear word again, ah ah blame the slut for opening her legs instead of insulting ndigbo
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by utotomi50(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2010
I'm sorry to say, but I don't think I'm coming back to Nigeria, until I feel it is safe.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by beeman80: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2010
This is one of the many reasons why some Nigerians in diaspora will never come back home.Even the citizens here are opting out every day.I fore see danger in this state called Nigeria if something is not done quickly.The nation is so detribalized with so many religions or did Lord Luggard make a mistake in 1914? .In rome we have catholics leaving in peace.In America we have so many people from different cultural backgrounds also leaving in peace.Is it the black nature in us Africans that is responsible for all this?
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by sizzlers(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2010
my luggage are packed waiting for an opportunity to flee this country.
any body abroad that will give link or advice i will appreciate that, but my mind is made up
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by bisiaet: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2010
Well I dont think such dream will survive. If they thought of it then it is an error thought. It will not work here cus we have no single Religion, no single Language, we have no common culture and so on, so where will they enter South, East and west from? Those who can be brainwash to such act as it happened in Jos and so on, we know where they belong to geographically so they will fail outrightly.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Emmyk(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
FOR WHAT REASON(S)? angry
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by ryddynoel: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
Since una say na fire dey quench fire, I use God beg una make una kill una self for that side ( JOS ) and other nothern part of the state. make una no carry una raggae com disturb my blues for Edo State. Abeg.
I no go run leave my father land because una dey practice one selfish believe.
BEWARE OF EDO STATE. KEEP OFF !!!
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by splashbaby(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2010
Let them go and sit down. We have our own kind of problems and it is never like theirs.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by elfuego(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
only God can save nigeria from the hands of this hoodlums called muslims
they are just causing problems all over the world. may GOD help us
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
@ snowdrops

In the midst of the anarchy and general lawlessness, what has the acting president done? Nothing.
Not even addressing the nation or calling a press conference at least to calm frayed nerves and reassure the public.
Shows his utter contempt for us.
At least we know he is ACTIVELY signing contracts daily at Aso rock.

As if yar adua is any better. Where was his address to the nation, press conference or attempts to contact the US government following the Muttallab issue? It is unbelievable that 4 months after the terrorist attempt, the US has STILL to hear from the president of Nigeria. We can now argue that the man is either dead or severely incapacitated.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Echidime(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
EVEN IF AMERICA AND ISREAL WANTS TO INVADE NAIJA LIKE AFGHANISTAN,PAKISTAN AND IRAQ, WHATS THE PROBLEM? IS IT NOT BETTER THAT USING OUR OIL TO BUILD DESERT STATES IN THE NORTH WHILE THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST SUFFER.

THE THING IS THAT ANY DAY SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH JOIN TOGETHER AGAINST NAIJA,IS ALL OVER.

YORUBA KNOW THEIR LEVEL AS ODUDUWA COUNTRY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Ishilove / August Visitor / Funny Picture Of Buhari And Good Luck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.