Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? (5294 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Can This Kind Of Thing Happen? #pics / Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free / Abc's Of Jihad. Terrorist School Books For Pupils, Made In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Echidime(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2010
Abuja will be the first city to fall, as we shall not allow a single building to remain standing, the reason been that abuja was a desert and oil from the south is what gives birth to abuja.

No matter what any animal thinks, abuja shall fall, the muslims think they have won by building abuja,why didn't they call for division when there was no abuja?

Why didn't they call for division when the had not found little oil and Gold in the north?

Just wait and see, enough of all these nonsence,anyone can become a terrorist and did to abuja what they did to New york 9/11

Now that Ebele Jonathan is in power, the north knows that he is going to contest next years elections, and that power can't reach them again at least for the next 30 to 50 years, thats why they are killing people in jos to distract jonathan,and ask their wise brother Gaddafi to call for division.

We can now see that the north are not man enough to call for division but ask gaddafi to do it for them.

Where are their generals? IBB'S,ABUBAKAR'S, ATIKU'S, BUHARI'S?

They have lost out, still going to lose more,palestinians war with isreal will be called compassionate and paradise war to compare to what we shall do them this time around.

North and Yoruba, with other part of Nigeria fought the ibo's in 1967 to 1970 three solid good years of war, yet there were unable to win till they have to ask cameroun for help by closing the border so food don't come into calabar seaport,yet they still use calabar land BAKASI as compensation to Elhadji Ahidjo the then president of cameroun, and now they have our Bakasi.

Just ibo's the entire nation could not win for three years, and that was then, now we are already producing our nuclear weapon capable of reaching all part of the country when fired from the east, remember we produce all the amonition we use during the war, Oh May God help them to start another war.

I pity those Ibo's and yoruba's that are wasting their money to build abuja.

After this Cameroun will smell our wrath over Bakasi and their role during Nigerian biafran war in 1967 to 1970
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
Whoever posted that doesn't know what he is doing and whoever wrote that piece is just looking for a reason to label Nigeria like Somalia. Of all the countries in Africa, why Nigeria where the muslim population is not even half as much as countries like Algeria, Libya, Egypt et al. America is just using us as puppets and they're the puppeteers.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
Echidime:

Abuja will be the first city to fall, as we shall not allow a single building to remain standing, the reason been that abuja was a desert and oil from the south is what gives birth to abuja.

No matter what any animal thinks, abuja shall fall, the muslims think they have won by building abuja,why didn't they call for division when there was no abuja?

Why didn't they call for division when the had not found little oil and Gold in the north?

Just wait and see, enough of all these nonsence,anyone can become a terrorist and did to abuja what they did to New york 9/11

Now that Ebele Jonathan is in power, the north knows that he is going to contest next years elections, and that power can't reach them again at least for the next 30 to 50 years, thats why they are killing people in jos to distract jonathan,and ask their wise brother Gaddafi to call for division.

We can now see that the north are not man enough to call for division but ask gaddafi to do it for them.

Where are their generals? IBB'S,ABUBAKAR'S, ATIKU'S, BUHARI'S?

They have lost out, still going to lose more,palestinians war with isreal will be called compassionate and paradise war to compare to what we shall do them this time around.

North and Yoruba, with other part of Nigeria fought the ibo's in 1967 to 1970 three solid good years of war, yet there were unable to win till they have to ask cameroun for help by closing the border so food don't come into calabar seaport,yet they still use calabar land BAKASI as compensation to Elhadji Ahidjo the then president of cameroun, and now they have our Bakasi.

Just ibo's the entire nation could not win for three years, and that was then, now we are already producing our nuclear weapon capable of reaching all part of the country when fired from the east, remember we produce all the amonition we use during the war, Oh May God help them to start another war.

I pity those Ibo's and yoruba's that are wasting their money to build abuja.

After this Cameroun will smell our wrath over Bakasi and their role during Nigerian biafran war in 1967 to 1970

What are you talking about? If you're trying to bring biafra talk, then just forget it because u're dreaming and keep on dreaming because its a dream you'll never wake up from.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by vincent10(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2010
Mk Naija split in2 106 place i want 2 b a governor pleeeeease
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Echidime(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
Our population is a treat to all african nations,Nigeria is bless beyond words, we should forget about anger and bitterness and move our bless country forwards,is just enemies of democracy that are doing this.

We don't know what we have been together till we lose it,so nigerians should not take that MADMAN CALL GADDAFI SERIOUS. Nigeria, South africa and Ghana has been blocking his moves for United states of africa at every A.U meetings so we is looking for a means to reduce our power in african continent.

We fought a war before YES but thats over now,every nation on earth has all fought war we are not the first neither are we going to be the last,fighting war is normal to put things right, but not to divide us now that we are about to reach our top in been one of the world's powersful nations on earth.

I can't support division in nigeria, is just not possible.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by ddiamond(f): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2010
time will tell, shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by deneut: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
i simply cant undestand nigerian at all,some are just openning their mouth like say they are hearin about some new indomie.why dont we sit down and think about this,am even suprise to hear some of d youth talking nonsense.how many of you can fight.plus how strong is our combat ammunition.can we be serious atleast 4 a second.all this old men will go one day and every thing depends on youth of 2day,pls we better do some rethink.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by adconline(m): 7:41am On Mar 19, 2010
Ayemokhia :i think u r a fool 4 posting that, some tym i ask my self if this forum is really owned by a nigerian,cause u hardly hear any good news
An insular thug who thinks that the world runs from Ajegunle to Epe. The news was on yahoo!
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by samdigo(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2010
i wont b surprised if AL- Qaida is even funding this mess, those bloody ppl are always looking to destabilize every thing, Islam is a blood thirsty, close minded, ignorant religion that is destroying the world, it should be eradicated, they are always quick to fight for their god. after murdering thousands of people, they are expecting seven virgins in heaven, hisssss
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by babsmii(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2010
utotomi50:

I'm sorry to say, but I don't think I'm coming back to Nigeria, until I feel it is safe.

who wants you here in the first place and why the announcement, im very sure where you are is prone to earthquake.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by member479760: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2010
babsmii:

who wants you here in the first place and why the announcement, im very sure where you are is prone to earthquake.

EARTHQUATE – YOU ARE EVEN GOING FAR – THE GUY IS AT RISK OF RECEIVING STRAIGHT BULLET AT ANY TIME.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by nnamexy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
am not happpppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by splashbaby(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2010
utotomi50:

I'm sorry to say, but I don't think I'm coming back to Nigeria, until I feel it is safe.
Nobody is safe anywhere?
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by homerac7: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2010
if u think division is the solution, u r wrong and u know next to nothin about nigeria. if u think fragmentization, i then ask ' into how many'? when u answer that conveniently,then u may take an informed stand. but until then shut up and lets manage the status quo.
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by Ayemokhia: 4:39am On Mar 21, 2010
Ayemokhia :i think u r a fool 4 posting that, some tym i ask my self if this forum is really owned by a nigerian,cause u hardly hear any good news

U are just as foolish as ur name FUCKMEDOWN
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by hasy(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2010
l dont think so
Re: Shocking: Al-qaida Declares Jihad In Nigeria! Can They Succeed? by idifu(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2010
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Ishilove / August Visitor / Funny Picture Of Buhari And Good Luck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.