Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Men,Can You Marry A Girl That Has Wizkid's Tattoo On Her Back? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,Can You Marry A Girl That Has Wizkid's Tattoo On Her Back? (photos) (829 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Who Has Wizkid Ever Raise / Lady Shows Off The Arabic Tattoo On Her Thigh. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,Can You Marry A Girl That Has Wizkid's Tattoo On Her Back? (photos) by cupidkef(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Is this one a true fan of Wizkid or what?

This picture of a girl that drew a tattoo (wizkid's image) on her back has broken the internet,
is this a sign of love or stupidity?
Will wizkid marry her?
If you are this girl's boyfriend ,will you go on with marrying this girl,knowing fully well that your future wife has wizkid's image on her back and that she is probably crushing on the ojuolegba crooner.

What's your take Gentlemen.

Cc: mynd44, Lalasticlala ,Fynestboi, MissyB3, Rocktation, farano

Re: Men,Can You Marry A Girl That Has Wizkid's Tattoo On Her Back? (photos) by Slayer2: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hell no, fucck no.
Re: Men,Can You Marry A Girl That Has Wizkid's Tattoo On Her Back? (photos) by manuelaaumick(f): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
well that is pretty stupid as for me
Re: Men,Can You Marry A Girl That Has Wizkid's Tattoo On Her Back? (photos) by thesicilian: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
I can. If she will allow me to put a picture of Nicki Minaj on our bedroom wall.
Re: Men,Can You Marry A Girl That Has Wizkid's Tattoo On Her Back? (photos) by cupidkef(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Men,Can You Marry A Girl That Has Wizkid's Tattoo On Her Back? (photos) by falcon01: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
that tatto looks like it was drawn by a five yr old boy with his left hand.
by the way wizkid is overrated. i know whats coming.

1 Like

Re: Men,Can You Marry A Girl That Has Wizkid's Tattoo On Her Back? (photos) by holluikon(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Let's wait for a wedding invitation of wizkid and her ; hopefully wizkid might decide to settle with her grin grin grin

It's a pity some girls/women have exhaust their brains they need to refill it grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family / Man Makes Jollof Rice And Jollof Spaghetti For Pregnant Wife / He Is Very Big Inside, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.