Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31298 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to explain to everyone what actually happened now.

The reputable scam company genex did not pay any ROI today that is why I keep calling on the slowpoke that has not yet noticed what has happened to him to show us his ROI today.

The touts and heartless deceivers posting credit alerts is an arranged script by the chief scammer and his gang in desperate attempt to lure new maggers to the scam.

They have noticed that we the old investors have discovered they are scammers and no one is willing to reinvest or invite family or friend.

Now these gang of cyber criminals posting credit alerts here is an arranged script between them and their master cooleasy blackwell because they are seriously in need of new investors who will dash them money considering the fact majority of old investors have received sense.

Now no new investors are joining and the genex ponzi is at its highest pyramid which means Genex is crashing soon!

Which investor can get his ROI and start rushing to public platform to post it if not scammers and ponzi investors.

Be careful of these cyber criminals brethren!

www.genexpayments.online is their scam site

www.genexpay.com.is their scam wallet

Beware! Beware!

Do not say you were not warned!

A word is enough for the wise!
Do u know u just called ur dad a slowpoke...?( no big deal coz I know u are used 2 it) What exactly is ur pain...? u have really tried, it failed to work and u keep on trying ... but u still won't succeed.......
To ur request it's either u show the house ur dashboard to truly make it believable that u are an investor with genex or show us an SMS/email alert to show us u've once earn ROI ur on investment with genex then I will give ur request a thought
How exactly has the company scammed u... u can't come out and say anything all u say is nonsense... all u shout is scam... it damn obvious u are an instrument who doesn't even sound like someone who knows how D company works and I doubt if this won't lead to ur destruction... I repeat be careful with my mention as nobody is forcing either u or ur family to join d 6stem... Be warned...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Do u know u just called ur dad a slowpoke...?( no big deal coz I know u are used 2 it) What exactly is ur pain...? u have really tried, it failed to work and u keep on trying ... but u still won't succeed.......
To ur request it's either u show the house ur dashboard to truly make it believable that u are an investor with genex or show us an SMS/email alert to show us u've once earn ROI ur on investment with genex then I will give ur request a thought
How exactly has the company scammed u... u can't come out and say anything all u say is nonsense... all u shout is scam... it damn obvious u are an instrument who doesn't even sound like someone who knows how D company works and I doubt if this won't lead to ur destruction... I repeat be careful with my mention as nobody is forcing either u or ur family to join d 6stem... Be warned...
Are you ashamed to tell us that your hard earned bitcoin have been taken away with one visual fake scam coin given to you as replacement?

Instead of you to start involving the authorities on time, you are still here defending the people that scammed you.

Do you think defending them can make them give you back your precious bitcoin?

Brethren have you seen this kind of imb*cile before?

Its a pity!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Are you ashamed to tell us that your hard earned bitcoin have been taken away with one visual fake scam coin given to you as replacement?

Instead of you to start involving the authorities on time, you are still here defending the people that scammed you.

Do you think defending them can make them give you back your precious bitcoin?

Brethren have you seen this kind of imb*cile before?

Its a pity!

U just confirmed u have no investment with genex, u are just a mofo trying to play "it'' role (Coz u are an animal)

Seriously I blamed that soul who allowed u access to mobile from that zoo u type from......
Authority Ko.. Power ni
U are really what ur moniker says u represent.. .
I have warned u.... it will hit u like Tsunami soon

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Hope we have all seen the nollywood these scammers acted yesterday by posting credit alerts here all in a bid to make their scam look genuine and lure in more maggers as they are desperately in need of fresh maggers.

The chief scammer cooleasy blackwell has decided to collect all investors hard earned bitcoin and decided to give them his scam coin equivalent.

What a reputable certified exchange company!

Can he tell us why he has decided to collect investors bitcoin and now giving this scam grey coin, the billion coin, onions coin sorry I mean encocoin as their ROI and capital.

Is this not the height of wickedness?

Brethren what will you termed this kind of person and his local boys defending their scam since it is their only source of income?

Of course they are all "ordinary investors" as they claim.

Have you seen where "ordinary investors" are fighting like this if not scammers or ponzi investors?

I will keep warning

Stay away from their scam exchange!

Stay away from their scam investment!

Stay away from their scam wallet!

A word is enough is for the wise!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Seriously I blamed that soul who allowed u access to mobile from that zoo u type from......
Authority Ko.. Power ni
U are really what ur moniker says u represent.. .
I have warned u.... it will hit u like Tsunami soon
Mr man stop running helter sketer and tell us the truth!

Where is your bitcoin capital?

Where is your ROI yesterday?

Prove us wrong or you continue showcasing your stupidity in public!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 6:39am On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Hope we have all seen the nollywood these scammers acted yesterday by posting credit alerts here all in a bid to make their scam look genuine and lure in more maggers as they are desperately in need of fresh maggers.

The chief scammer cooleasy blackwell has decided to collect all investors hard earned bitcoin and decided to give them his scam coin equivalent.

What a reputable certified exchange company!

Can he tell us why he has decided to collect investors bitcoin and now giving this scam grey coin, the billion coin, onions coin sorry I mean encocoin as their ROI and capital.

Is this not the height of wickedness?

Brethren what will you termed this kind of person and his local boys defending their scam since it is their only source of income?

Of course they are all "ordinary investors" as they claim.

Have you seen where "ordinary investors" are fighting like this if not scammers or ponzi investors?

I will keep warning

Stay away from their scam exchange!

Stay away from their scam investment!

Stay away from their scam wallet!

A word is enough is for the wise!

U just try to create a story out of everything u see posted here.... u were d same nuisance that claimed to stop castigating D system once u see people's alert yesterday... u saw it but the animalistic nature igbo won't allow u be.... I guess ur bitcoin is trapped too abi... Y u no call authorities.... Don't forget to call La-la in ur next post coz u missed that in ur last post.... Animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Mr man stop running helter sketer and tell us the truth!

Where is your bitcoin capital?

Where is your ROI yesterday?

Prove us wrong or you continue showcasing your stupidity in public!
Animal... I have shown u 4 diff proves so far...
1. Do u know u are yet to show the house u truly have an investment with genex...?
2. Do u know u are yet to tell us how genex scammed u or ur relative...?
Give either of the 2 an answer then we start from there...... Lost soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Harkynkunle:

U just try to create a story out of everything u see posted here.... u were d same nuisance that claimed to stop castigating D system once u see people's alert yesterday... u saw it but the animalistic nature igbo won't allow u be.... I guess ur bitcoin is trapped too abi... Y u no call authorities.... Don't forget to call La-la in ur next post coz u missed that in ur last post.... Animal
Lol grin

I will stop castigating when I see your own ROI yesterday.

Show us! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Lol grin

I will stop castigating when I see your own ROI yesterday.

Show us! grin
My income won't get u and ur entire family out of that Zoo..... Seems my bank transactions excites u Ape.... but don't miss it... it ain't Banana APE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2017
Harkynkunle:

My income won't get u and ur entire family out of that Zoo..... Seems my bank transactions excites u Ape.... but don't miss it... it ain't Banana APE
Accepted!

Now show us your ROI yesterday as usual.

Is that too hard for you?

Post your yesterday ROI here Mr man. grin

Prove us wrong! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Harkynkunle:

He is such a nuisance... A prove that he was actually scanmed by genex he can provide..... Nuisance

and here on Nairaland, it's either u prove it or we don't believe it.lol

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Accepted!
Now show us your ROI yesterday as usual.
Is that too hard for you?
Post your yesterday ROI here Mr man. grin
Prove us wrong! grin
u have nothing more to say, u can't even prove anything just sharap grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Moses247:

u have nothing more to say, u can't even prove anything just sharap grin
Paid actor!

Keep fooling yourself!

We know who you are and who you are working for already grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by japhethGold: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2017
MY BROTHER SEE MY WEEKLY ROI THAT GENEX PAID ME TODAY.

GENEX IS STRONGER THAN EVER AND IS EVER RELIABLE INVESTMENT PLATFORM THAT OFFER NIGERIANS OPPORTUNITY TO OVERCOME POVERTY.

GOD BLESS GENEX.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2017
japhethGold:

GENEX IS STRONGER THAN EVER AND IS EVER RELIABLE INVESTMENT PLATFORM THAT OFFER NIGERIANS OPPORTUNITY TO OVERCOME POVERTY.

GOD BLESS GENEX.
lol grin

And the master continues with his selective payments to his boys just to make his scam look genuine.

Fellow investors I hope you are regretting by now.

Intending investors beware!

Do not let the nollywood these team of scammers are acting here to entice you.

Just sit back and continue enjoying the movie as they keep exposing their scam!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
lol grin

And the master continues with his selective payments to his boys just to make his scam look genuine.

This daft guy is just seeking for attention and a noise maker. he can't prove where genex has scammed him or anyone, is time we all ignored him, When u talk taya only u go reply ur sef. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sKeetz(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2017
japhethGold:

GOD BLESS GENEX.

Whether this is real or not. Good for you.

Enjoy it while it's last cause by this time next month, for your sake... Your joy don't turn to weeping.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Moses247:

This daft guy is just seeking for attention and a noise maker. he can't prove where genex has scammed him or anyone, is time we all ignored him, When u talk taya only u go reply ur sef. grin
Paid actor, keep ranting!

Your Genex has crashed!

No one is investing again! grin

No one is exchanging again! grin

No one is interested in your scam encocoin! grin

Every nairalander has wised up! grin

Now you and your paymaster should go and look for maggers elsewhere! grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Gaddaffi121(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
lol grin

You keep repeating yourself. You think its everybody on genex investment platform that will storm this page to upload their ROI? Guy abeg find something meaningful to occupy your mind. You sound monotonous and boring already...Next, call me a paid actor. We can predict u already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Can these gang of scammers tell us which network owns this scam number +23478117451809 on their scam site www.genexpayments.online?

lol grin

They should bodly tell us which network is that grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2017
These gang of scammers that claim to have office in abuja with staffs working 247 are afraid to show up physically.

They cannot even bodly put up a genuine number on their scam site.

Yet they claim they are certified!

Who does that? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Paid actor, keep ranting!

Your Genex has crashed!

No one is investing again! grin

No one is exchanging again! grin

No one is interested in your scam encocoin! grin

Every nairalander has wised up! grin

Now you and your paymaster should go and look for maggers elsewhere! grin
speaking for others just made everyone to know that genex has never scammed u and u have been paid to blackmail d company . u are just ranting like a woman grin u can't even prove anything grin all u can say Is genex is a scam and yet no proof?? u think u can convinced people reading this thread with ur ranting without proof? grin hell no we ain't babies here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Moses247:

speaking for others just made everyone to know that genex has never scammed u and u have been paid to blackmail d company . u are just ranting like a woman grin u can't even prove anything grin all u can say Is genex is a scam and yet no proof?? u think u can convinced people reading this thread with ur ranting without proof? grin hell no we ain't babies here grin
where are your staffs working 247 and who is the owner of the scam number on the scam site?

cc; lalasticlala front page is required here!

Let the whole nairalanders take note of these gang of scammers!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
where are your staffs working 247 and who is the owner of the scam number on the scam site?

cc; lalasticlala front page is required here!

Let the whole nairalanders take note of these gang of scammers!
lalasticlala will do d needful if only u can prove to nairalanders how or when genex has scammed u. I'am very sure u will rant till next year without proof. lol or have u seen anyone Ranting like u without proof on nairaland before it's either u prove it or we don't believe it. This is Nairaland people need proof, Pls try harder man.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2017
Moses247:

lalasticlala will do d needful if only u can prove to nairalanders how or when genex has scammed u. I'am very sure u will rant till next year without proof. lol or have u seen anyone Ranting like u without proof on nairaland before it's either u prove it or we don't believe it. This is Nairaland people need proof, Pls try harder man.
the way you paid actor keep disgracing yourself here is enough proof! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
the way you paid actor keep disgracing yourself here is enough proof!
prove it to Nairalanders or stop talking cos u are beginning to look stupid grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Moses247:

prove it to Nairalanders or stop talking cos u are beginning to look stupid grin
You have not yet told us your office in abuja where your staffs are working 247? grin

We want to know the network that owns the scam number in your scam site! grin

Answer these questions or you continue exposing your scam and stupidity in the name of defense grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
You have not yet told us your office in abuja where your staffs are working 247? grin

We want to know the network that owns the scam number in your scam site! grin
Answer these questions or you continue exposing your scam and stupidity in the name of defense grin

when u can't prove anything but U want others to be proving theirs who does that daft guy go get a life. grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2017
It is becoming clearer that all these three people attacking GeneX here are with ulterior motives from the onset. They are probably members of a competitor bitcoin exchangers all out to defame and cause public disgust against GeneX without proof. I gave out two solid days of my time to engage the most bizzaire of questions and respond objectively to all their posers. It is therefore a great surprise to come here again today to see all these indecent altercations and continued attack against GeneX. A company has it's programs and timelines. We all saw the mail where some popular programs were cancelled by GeneX. Leave the company alone and let them do what they have to do. A company is not about one man. If anyone have genuine issues with the company, there are responsible and proper channels to follow rather than acting this way. I don't think GeneX has ever behaved in the manner you competitors exchangers are behaving here. These are my views. I am a proud GeneX investor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2017
Moses247:

when u can't prove anything but U want others to be proving theirs who does that daft guy go get a life. grin
Most nairalanders are already convinced you are desperate gang of scammers!

I hate relating with paid touts.

Only a fool will still invest and transact with your gang.

I will not reply you again till you show us the physical office of this certified company with staffs working 247!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
meromero11:
It is becoming clearer that all these three people attacking GeneX here are with ulterior motives from the onset. They are probably members of a competitor bitcoin exchangers all out to defame and cause public disgust against GeneX without proof. I gave out two solid days of my time to engage the most bizzaire of questions and respond objectively to all their posers. It is therefore a great surprise to come here again today to see all these indecent altercations and continued attack against GeneX. A company has it's programs and timelines. We all saw the mail where some popular programs were cancelled by GeneX. Leave the company alone and let them do what they have to do. A company is not about one man. If anyone have genuine issues with the company, there are responsible and proper channels to follow rather than acting this way. I don't think GeneX has ever behaved in the manner you competitors exchangers are behaving here. These are my views. I am a proud GeneX investor.
lol grin

Now tell us who is the proud Genex staff? grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Most nairalanders are already convinced you are desperate gang of scammers!

I hate relating with paid touts.

Only a fool will still invest and transact with your gang.

I will not reply you again till you show us the physical office of this certified company with staffs working 247!

same here until u can prove to nairalanders how Genex has scammed u if not Genex has no case here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords / MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust / Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.