Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31357 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2017
dejovu:

Especially the address !!! Just clap for your self

GeneX should take this threat up. I have reviewed his profile and made a bit of inquiry on him, he sponsors and operates a splinter bokoharam cell. His intentions are not honest. However, I advise he still educate us to avoid wrong assumptions.
Please sir, educate us.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2017
meromero11:

GeneX should take this threat up. I have reviewed his profile and made a bit of inquiry on him, he sponsors and operates a splinter bokoharam cell. His intentions are not honest. However, I advise he still educate us to avoid wrong assumptions.
Please sir, educate us.

Lol be only Boko haram ,Na ISIS
You want to wash Genex dirty linen outside .i already gave Genex 1 week to repsond to my email if they are truthful .they can’t and they would not because they are cowards .Talk of honesty I will refute all your lie one by one
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
dejovu:

You want to wash Genex dirty linen outside .i already gave Genex 1 week to repsond to my email if they are truthful .they can’t and they would not because they are cowards .Talk of honesty I will refute all your lie one by one

Please sir educate us. Answer the question you were asked one by one.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2017
Cooleasy:
Alhaji, they say you should please come and educate us oooo.
Please, first of all, answer the simple question: SWAGGERALHAJI, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH GENEX
Let's take things one by one so as to carefully examine your case. Please answer the question above.

Here is a copy of email that was sent to Genex
Dear Genex

Sequel to mail i received about my account termination,

I am very disappointed in Genex and it policies and for not keeping to their promises.when due
As for me i acted on my best judgment after i realised my account was already terminated and placed on queue , i tried exploring all options , which lead to my dismissal form the admin and blockage from the group .accusing me of not being patient is my personal problem . All the question below raises eyebrow and suspicions toward genex Organisation as a whole,and i am waiting for response if any ... if no response then i am free to form my opinion how i seem fit

That Kenny 2996 capital recall process started before genex kept changing the waiting days from 24hr -72hrs -7day and 21days. why was there no communication after 21 days that the waiting period in now 60 day.of which is now shifting to 120 days. why did promise to pay him a total of 7 times and failed with different excuses

Why was the portal opened for him alone to fill the NGN form ?, when Genex claim hes still on queue ,why did genex promised to pay in installment ?

Why was additional money promised to be paid after 700k was paid .?
Why was they no communication about the queue number , 61 from the current 38 they stop.? when the lead admin was asked he said its confidential.till date nobody know where payment stopped ?

why did one of the admin A3 in particular say that we may have to wait endlessly if we keep complaining?

why did genex send a mail originaly on the 23rd of September that the payment will be paid in full on or before 28th September ,only to be told the BTC was in multi sign vault and cant be reveres. ?

After payment of the first 700k which was assumed as the first installment , why did genex not communicate the remaining balance and what rate the remaining balance will be paid.? why did genex agree decide not to pay him with current BTC rate ?

why did genex denied kenny2995 access to use the Escrow service which i wanted to absorb so he can continue enjoying his ROI

why did Genex ask kenny to pay another Gateway fee and buy shares compulsorily so as to be returned to Piggy sole ?

why was my ROI not paid on the 3rd of November , i complained on the hall that my dashboard was crossed no response from genex until Monday when i summoned all the admin. after 3 days

why was i blocked form the hall for asking for my ROI which is in my right to ask as a sought of reminder when i was getting no feedback ?

Why did the lead admin tell me that if i complain that Genex will terminate my piggy account . only for me to check my account the next day , my dashboard has been collapsed , capital crossed in red, blocked form the group?

No reputable organisation will terminate a customer investment all because he complains .Everybody has a right to express him or herself when things are not right .

why has my ROI not been paid till now ?After 7 days , The general mail was sent after an admin disclosed to me that he hasn't been paid for 14days

when i was accused of sabotaging the council , why was i not giving a chance to prove my self , or trial if any

That All my allegation about genex concerning the capital return of kenny 2995 is %100 truth and Genex should point out one single Lie ?

Genex as a reputable company should know better except there is foul play some where. That integrity is earned and you cannot silence a man on the truth .i repeat i have no regret for my action ,i added all admin in the group and challenged them so they can know the whole truth , other member that contacted me i also told them the whole truth

I AM PUTTING IT GENEX IN ITS ENTIRTY AS AN ORGANISATION OR INDIVIDUAL TO REPLY AND TELL WE WHERE EXACTLY I BLASPHEMED AGAINST GENEX

SwaagerAlhaji
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2017
dejovu:

SWAGGERALHAJI, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH GENEX
Please answer this first question so that we can understand your case.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2017
dejovu:

You and GeneX are in the court of public opinion. Let us help you both wash your dirty linen here. Please help us with facts. But if you can't,stop disturbing us here but approach the courts for redress if there are any way you feel offended. This is a civilized platform.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2017
dejovu:

Dear Genex

I am very disappointed in Genex and it policies and for not keeping to their promises.when due
As for me i acted on my best judgment after i realised my account was already terminated and placed on queue , i tried exploring all options , which lead to my dismissal form the admin and blockage from the group .accusing me of not being patient is my personal problem . All the question below raises eyebrow and suspicions toward genex Organisation as a whole,and i am waiting for response if any ... if no response then i am free to form my opinion how i seem fit

That Kenny 2996 capital recall process started before genex kept changing the waiting days from 24hr -72hrs -7day and 21days. why was there no communication after 21 days that the waiting period in now 60 day.of which is now shifting to 120 days. why did promise to pay him a total of 7 times and failed with different excuses

Why was the portal opened for him alone to fill the NGN form ?, when Genex claim hes still on queue ,why did genex promised to pay in installment ?

Why was they no communication about the queue number , 61 from the current 38 they stop.? when the lead admin was asked he said its confidential.till date nobody know where payment stopped ?

why did one of the admin A3 in particular say that we may have to wait endlessly if we keep complaining?

why did genex send a mail originaly on the 23rd of September that the payment will be paid in full on or before 28th September ,only to be told the BTC was in multi sign vault and cant be reveres. ?

After payment of the first 700k which was assumed as the first installment , why did genex not communicate the remaining balance and what rate the remaining balance will be paid.? why did genex agree decide not to pay him with current BTC rate ?

why did genex denied kenny2995 access to use the Escrow service which i wanted to absorb so he can continue enjoying his ROI

why did Genex ask kenny to pay another Gateway fee and buy shares compulsorily so as to be returned to Piggy sole ?

why was my ROI not paid on the 3rd of November , i complained on the hall that my dashboard was crossed no response from genex until Monday when i summoned all the admin. after 3 days

why was i blocked form the hall for asking for my ROI which is in my right to ask as a sought of reminder when i was getting no feedback ?

Why did the lead admin tell me that if i complain that Genex will terminate my piggy account . only for me to check my account the next day , my dashboard has been collapsed , capital crossed in red, blocked form the group?

No reputable organisation will terminate a customer investment all because he complains .Everybody has a right to express him or herself when things are not right .

why has my ROI not been paid till now ?After 7 days , The general mail was sent after an admin disclosed to me that he hasn't been paid for 14days

when i was accused of sabotaging the council , why was i not giving a chance to prove my self , or trial if any

That All my allegation about genex concerning the capital return of kenny 2995 is %100 truth and Genex should point out one single Lie ?

Genex as a reputable company should know better except there is foul play some where. That integrity is earned and you cannot silence a man on the truth .i repeat i have no regret for my action ,i added all admin in the group and challenged them so they can know the whole truth , other member that contacted me i also told them the whole truth

I AM PUTTING IT GENEX IN ITS ENTIRTY AS AN ORGANISATION OR INDIVIDUAL TO REPLY AND TELL WE WHERE EXACTLY I BLASPHEMED AGAINST GENEX

SwaagerAlhaji

Ok. So we are heading somewhere. When did you join GeneX?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Can anyone post relevant section of GeneX terms of use here for us to see? Are there any other GeneX investor here with proofs of payments ,when they joined GeneX and identify dejovu.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Meanwhile dejovu, please tell us here and now how long you have been with GeneX. Do not avoid this question.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2017
dejovu:

Dear Genex

Answer: You, just like most other people, just registered; you never read and understood the Terms of Genex let alone understand the full implications of your joining. You were only fixated on what you can gain from the system and not your obligations. Your account was terminated and you were sacked from the Admin Council when you violated the terms. Before then you were known to have been cursing and threatening Genex and other admins, which are behaviours not expected from an admin. Genex had to take action against you in line with its Terms. Nobody is above the law.

Answer: It was never changed. It has always been 120 maximum under the Terms. You didn't know this because you did not read the Terms.

Answer: The portal was opened for everybody at that moment and not for kenny alone. Had it been that it was not opened at that moment, you would still have complained that it was not openned.

Answer: kenny knows that that 700k was not part of his recalled capital and that it was a private help from the Lead Admin. There was a general email communication about the issue of progress of the queue but you have either forgotten that email, or you didn't read as usual.

Answer: because you descended so low as to be threatening and cursing him and he knew that your careless and unprofessional utterances would most likely get you penalized.

Answer: the issue of multi sign vault was explained to be pertaining to roi payment for Piggy Sole people. Your own case is due to unprofessional behaviour, disloyalty (despite the fact that you were an Admin of Genex), and your violation of the Terms of GeneX.

Answer: the 700k was not part of the payment. It was a personal gesture of help to kenny from the Lead Admin on humanitarian grounds, because of the illness of kenny's mother.

Answer: because by that time, kenny had started violating Genex Terms and a person violating the Terms is deserving of sanctions stated in the Terms.

Answer: because this was the rule that applied to everybody. Kenny cannot be subject to a different, special set of laws.

Answer: by the 3rd of November, the evidence of your anti-Genex activities, acts of dishonesty, disloyalty etc had become overwhelming, and as an admin, you ought to have understood the implications for such anti social and counterproductive behaviour as stated in the Terms.

Answer: same reason (stated above) for which you were sacked as an admin. There is overwhelming evidence that you have been involved in anti Genex activities and other questionable financial deals for a long time.

Answer: for the same reason that A3 answered you bluntly as stated above. The Lead Admin is over Twenty years older than and as an admin working under him you knew your obligations and rules binding the conduct of admins. You were cursing and threatening admins, and trying to incite admins and members against the management. When you violate the Terms, the company has the right to warn you of the consequences.

Answer: the answer to this has been given above. You were found to be highly guilty of anti company activities, crude behaviour and breach of contract and you had to face the consequences as stated in the TOS.
As for the admin who you claimed was yet to be paid, please ask him again today and see whether events had not overtaken your claims.

Answer: you had all the chances but you abused them. Rather than table your complaints in a diplomatic manner, you were cursing, threatening, calling Genex a scam, private chatting admins and members with anti company messages.

Answer: so many of your lies have been exposed long before now.

Answer: Thank you for first acknowledging that Genex is a reputable company. We all knew this before you said it. However, it is not a person like you who has lost all his integrity and credibility to tell us how integrity is earned.

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2017
Further evidence of SwaggerAlhaji's anti Genex activities and questionable character. Imagine an admin (an Alhaji who has gone on Hajj for that matter), talking like this. Please see the picture below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Cooleasy:
Further evidence of SwaggerAlhaji's anti Genex activities and questionable character. Imagine an admin (an Alhaji who has gone on Hajj for that matter), talking like this. Please see the picture below:

I see.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2017
SwaggerAlhaji, please come here and answer some questions o. We want to know more about your activities in Genex, and so other dark, questionable things we have discovered about you.
First of all, Alhaji, when did you join Genex? This the umpteenth time we will be asking you this very simple question. Please answer it so that we can dig deeper into the facts of your case.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2017
For how long has dejovu been benefiting from GeneX? Do we have evidence of people being paid in response to dejovu claims that GeneX hasn't been paying?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2017
meromero11:
For how long has dejovu been benefiting from GeneX? Do we have evidence of people being paid in response to dejovu claims that GeneX hasn't been paying?
Don't mind him bro.We dig deeper and we keep finding overwhelming evidence that members are getting paid till date.

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
more. And we will dig deeper bring even more, if requested.

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Next, we will have to do a careful, surgical examination of Alhaji's personal life and reveal many things that indict him further, to show the public that the man has many dark sides.
But first, we are expecting Alhaji to be present here to answer some simple questions, starting from his life since he joined Genex. We have some exhibits to present whenever they are required.
So, once he comes back to this page, we are still waiting for Alhaji to answer the first question which is: Alhaji, for how long have you been with Genex?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by bluntjudge: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Please house i am new to genexpayments,i am finding it difficult to buy bitcoin.I just want to buy bitcoin from them through my bank account and receive the bitcoin in my blockchain wallet. Please if it is possible can someone please guide my through?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
bluntjudge:
Please house i am new to genexpayments,i am finding it difficult to buy bitcoin.I just want to buy bitcoin from them through my bank account and receive the bitcoin in my blockchain wallet. Please if it is possible can someone please guide my through?
It is possible. Transactions are always ongoing smoothly round the clock, including public holidays.
For the guidance, I will pm you now.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by bluntjudge: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cooleasy:

It is possible. Transactions are always ongoing smoothly round the clock, including public holidays.
For the guidance, I will pm you now.

Thanks bro. For some unknown reason I don't seem to have access to PMs. Will appreciate if you can send it to this email Gfiddle@yahoo.com
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
bluntjudge:

Thanks bro. For some unknown reason I don't seem to have access to PMs. Will appreciate if you can send it to this email Gfiddle@yahoo.com
Okay, expect my email very soon.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
bluntjudge:

It's simple. Go to the menu page, click on Bitcoin Withdrawal. Fill the order form,review and if you're satisfied submit and make payment to the indicated bank account. That's all. Within minutes your transaction is fully completed.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by nnachukz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
bluntjudge:
Highly possible and very fast too.
After the private chat, if you still need further assistance. Please do let us know.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by laidelight: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Buying bitcoin from genex is very easy and fast. Try and login after a successful registration. Then you click on BITCOIN EXCHANGE AND INVESTMENT SECTION that is situated at the base of the site. And on getting to that section, click on SEND NAIRA RECEIVE BITCOIN and it take you to bitcoin purchase order form. In that form you will see the amount of money you will send to genex after you type in the amount of btc you want to purchase. You will see the genex account number that you will send the money to. Genex will fund your wallet in minutes after confirming your deposit. Genex exchange services operate 24/7. But make sure that you must have supplied genex with your wallet address during your registration. You can also use genexpay wallet to receive your bitcoins. It is faster with a very low miners fee.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Genex to sweet. I have been with Dem for 4months now and this is my return of investment for last week.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Goldenage08: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Genex is credible, reliable, dependable and formidable

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Genex has been smooth for over 10months now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
bluntjudge:

Please can u drop the correct website before i register with the wrong site.

It will be my pleasure. https://genexpayments.online

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=dejovu post=62295777][/quote]

Give us specifics about your GeneX experience in the spirit of fairness. In case, you don't know how to go about that, I will enlighten you. Tell us the amount of BTC you invested with the firm and at the prevailing BTC rate at that time. We also need to know how long you've been invested with the company and how much you've earned in BTC (Personally, I'm also interested in the Naira equivalent). Tell us if the GeneX experience impacted how finances positively or otherwise.

To crown it all, tell us what you have contributed to the growth of GeneX.

Please, do this and you shall have the full audience of the court of public opinion.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Gaddaffi121(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
I joined genex investment in may 2017. I havent had any cause to regret. Their transparency is second to none. Their exchanges is d fastest in town. I dont know were this dejovi boy is coming from. I suspect he is working for competitor exchanges. It is unfortunate that just a bad egg in d basket can raise so much dust. Dejovu or swaggeralhaji, repent or d curse of God will fall on u. You invested 1.8million and made over 11million naira in d same genex. You are completely heartless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Oritna94(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Genex sweet die! I joined in May 2017 after studying them for almost a month. I was glad I made the decision to join. After what all those ponzi's did to me I was overwhelmed to stuble on Genex. Thank you Genex for what you are doing. I don't why swaggeralhaji is acting this way. Maybe he has anger issues and like what someone said he failed to read the terms and conditions of the company. Most of us Nigerian s are guilty of that. Here is my testimony ���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords / MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust / Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.