Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31413 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sKeetz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cooleasy:

Apart from the ones already posted above,
Do you know that Genex has started importing digital currency mining equipment(ASIC) into Nigeria? The first consignment arrived in Abuja last Thursday November 9, 2017. This is being done with the full knowledge and approval of the Federal Government?
Do you know that GeneX already has a big data center in Abuja with paid staff that work 24/7?
Do you know that GeneX is already working closely with the CBN to launch the first nationally and internationally accepted cryptocurrency in Nigeria come December 2017?
Do you know that this coin is already being mined in China as we speak and a unit of it will be worth a dollar upon launch?
Do you know that Genex has gone several steps further than other exchangers in Nigeria by launching its own wallet called Genexpay?
Do you know that Genexpay is available for download on Google play and is being used worldwide on daily basis for digital currency transactions?
Let me pause for now, my dear.
Have an open mind. Be ready to understand what you don't know or sound strange to you.
Who knows how much benefits you can derive from Genex if you come clean towards it.

And, by the way, if you wish to investigate Genex more deeply, I will be ready to assist you.
Cheers.

Do you know that Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla ?

I was expecting you to bring some substantial proofs not this bs you cooked up. undecided

Nigerians will never learn. keep deceiving yourself and the few gullible people you can. I'll be right here to taunt you when your ship sinks. Smh.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
sKeetz:

Do you know that Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla ?

I was expecting you to bring some substantial proofs not this bs you cooked up. undecided

Nigerians will never learn. keep deceiving yourself and the few gullible people you can. I'll be right here to taunt you when your ship sinks. Smh.
The onus is now on you to provide counter evidence. I have stated some of my facts in favour of Genex payments. For example, that it is fully registered with the Federal Government and also pays tax. Now, bring your own counter evidence, dear.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Genex has been paying genuinely paid without default. So don't come here to spoil the image of Genex.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Genex ko Genex ni ....I will soon spill the beans very soon .let me not get my ROI this week from their backyard HQ
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cooleasy:

The onus is now on you to provide counter evidence. I have stated some of my facts in favour of Genex payments. For example, that it is fully registered with the Federal Government and also pays tax. Now, bring your own counter evidence, dear.

Blackwell and co ...una see sey I don reach hear ? Na here I go finish una if I don’t get my ROI
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
lowkey28:
Genex has been paying genuinely paid without default. So don't come here to spoil the image of Genex.
What if I proof to you that this information is totally false .?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
dejovu:

What if I proof to you that this information is totally false .?

You definitely didn't play by the terms and conditions of the firm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
optimist1412:

You definitely didn't play by the terms and conditions of the firm.

Good which term exactly .since you want to disgrace your self here I will help you

That Genex promised to return capital back after investment expiration and failed or by not paying ROI when due ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
dejovu:

Good which term exactly .since you want to disgrace your self here I will help you

That Genex promised to return capital back after investment expiration and failed or by not paying ROI when due ?

Now, go through the Terms and Conditions page. The one you violated should be clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
dejovu:

You may also decide to learn about the legal ramifications of being a shareholder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
optimist1412:

You may also decide to learn about the legal ramifications of being a shareholder.

All your grammar and manipulative skill will not work here .you have 1 week to pay my ROI .

Lol you can’t block me here .one more thing news like this will spread like wildfire .genex will be very popular .for now I wil keep my cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
dejovu:

All your grammar and manipulative skill will not work here .you have 1 week to pay my ROI .

Lol you can’t block me here .one more thing news like this will spread like wildfire .genex will be very popular .for now I wil keep my cool

Additionally, a piggy fixed deposit account may be temporarily terminated pending a determination of the facts relating to a possible breach of this Agreement or acts that runs in conflicts with GeneX corporate/business interest. Shareholders found to have breached any part or all of this agreement, shall have his entire assets with GeneX forfeited.

You won't blackmail a firm to do your bidding!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by bluntjudge: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
optimist1412:

Additionally, a piggy fixed deposit account may be temporarily terminated pending a determination of the facts relating to a possible breach of this Agreement or acts that runs in conflicts with GeneX corporate/business interest. Shareholders found to have breached any part or all of this agreement, shall have his entire assets with GeneX forfeited.

You won't blackmail a firm to do your bidding!

Please can u drop the correct website before i register with the wrong site.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
dejovu:

Blackwell and co ...una see sey I don reach hear ? Na here I go finish una if I don’t get my ROI
This is not Blackwell. One of the many things you got wrong.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
bluntjudge:

Please can u drop the correct website before i register with the wrong site.

https://genexpayments.online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sKeetz(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cooleasy:

You stated no facts, you just kept mentioning non existent things without backing them up with proper evidence. At least a link to a website that supports your assertions would do. You said they are registered with CAC right? Oya show us the website where you read that or better still a pic of the certificate of incorporation will do.

For all I know you might be a paid employee or even the owner trying to convince gullible people to invest their money in that sham.

Try harder!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by bluntjudge: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
lowkey28:

https://genexpayments.online
Thanks..I almost go register for similar website
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=lowkey28 post=62295200]

https://genexpayments.online[/quote

You better run for you life ..
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2017
sKeetz:

You stated no facts, you just kept mentioning non existent things without backing them up with proper evidence. At least a link to a website that supports your assertions would do. You said they are registered with CAC right? Oya show us the website where you read that or better still a pic of the certificate of incorporation will do.

For all I know you might be a paid employee or even the owner trying to convince gullible people to invest their money in that sham.

Try harder!

This guys are not what they portray them self to be o ..I have a bitter experience with them .still waiting if they will apply sense to pay my Money
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2017
optimist1412:

You won't blackmail a firm to do your bidding!we

If you call it blackmail .when I speak the 100% truth about my Genex experience the public will decide if I am lying or not for now you have a week
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 12:21am On Nov 12, 2017
sKeetz:

Try harder!
Can someone open and operate corporate accounts in Nigeria without CAC registeration?
Now, go to COMPANY SEARCH on the website of Corporate Affairs Commission, check for GENES SCIENTIFIC NIGERIA LIMITED; you will see it there with RC Number Six Three Seven Seven Three Eight. Information on CAC website contains the full physical address of the company in Abuja, and it also shows that this company has been registered with the Federal Government for over decade now. FACT.

And I am not a paid employee or owner of Genex payment. I only stumbled on all this information through research.

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Cooleasy:

Can someone open and operate corporate accounts in Nigeria without CAC registeration?
Now, go to COMPANY SEARCH on the website of Corporate Affairs Commission, check for GENES SCIENTIFIC NIGERIA LIMITED; you will see it there with RC Number Six Three Seven Seven Three Eight. Information on CAC website contains the full physical address of the company in Abuja, and it also shows that this company has been registered with the Federal Government for over decade now. FACT.

And I am not a paid employee or owner of Genex payment. I only stumbled on all this information through research.

Thank you for providing this information I need It for something
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2017
dejovu:

Thank you for providing this information I need It for something

Especially the address !!! Just clap for your self
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 12:47am On Nov 12, 2017
dejovu:

Clap! Clap!! Clap!!!

But Alhaji, you that is a former Admin of Genex, you should have known all this before this moment nau.

Anyway if you would like to physically visit Genex, they will always be glad to welcome you. Feel free.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 1:17am On Nov 12, 2017
dejovu:

Just checked your profile now. You posted this?
https://www.nairaland.com/4124632/nigeria-biggest-crypto-currencies-exchange
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 1:42am On Nov 12, 2017
meromero11:

Just checked your profile now. You posted this?
https://www.nairaland.com/4124632/nigeria-biggest-crypto-currencies-exchange

. The same hands I used in praising Genex is the same hands I will use in destroying it ....I won’t lie against Genex I will just tell the story at it is ..1week is all they have ..let the public judge .and now that I know their physical address in backyard HQ from Australia ..I can’t be more happy
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sKeetz(m): 4:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Cooleasy:

Have you ever visited this so called office of theirs?!? This is Nigeria and we know how easy to get any company incorporated, fraudulent or not. I can wake up tomorrow and decide to incorporate a company with a fake address.

And come to think of it, does the company name have anything in relation with crypto currency. For all I know, that could be another company altogether. I know you have a brain, pleas make use of it.

Genexpayment is a ticking time bomb and it's just a matter of time before it blows up on your faces.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2017
sKeetz:

Have you ever visited this so called office of theirs?!? This is Nigeria and we know how easy to get any company incorporated, fraudulent or not. I can wake up tomorrow and decide to incorporate a company with a fake address.

And come to think of it, does the company name have anything in relation with crypto currency. For all I know, that could be another company altogether. I know you have a brain, pleas make use of it.

Genexpayment is a ticking time bomb and it's just a matter of time before it blows up on your faces.
The CAC would never register any organisation without verifying that it physically exists, and banks have ways of confirming the true existence of corporate bodies before granting corporate accounts.
And yes, I have been there. It is a big place. You too you can also pay a visit to the place. The address is boldly written there for all to see.
If you can't go there, I am sure you have a friend or relative in Abuja. Tell them to pay a visit to the place. And yes, every one knows that the name of the company is Genes Scientific Nig. Limited. All payments from Genex always shows Genes Scientific Nig Limited.
And, just as I said earlier, I won't reply insult with insult.
My own is just to enlighten you about Genex payments.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2017
dejovu:
. The same hands I used in praising Genex is the same hands I will use in destroying it ....I won’t lie against Genex I will just tell the story at it is ..1week is all they have ..let the public judge .and now that I know their physical address in backyard HQ from Australia ..I can’t be more happy
Alhaji, only God can destroy Genex payments and He will never do so.
The physical address you see above is the address of the Nigerian branch.

Alhaji, how long have you been with Genex payments?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2017
sKeetz:

You seems to have a problem understanding anything. You said you needed a proof that the firm is registered in Nigeria, you were given. You're now saying fake address. If you have any proof of fraud why not visit the banks that have done their KYC or go to EFCC to report the fraud. Let's dwell on valid facts :
Tell us here if you have done any exchange on GeneX and not received your funds? Or did you invest any money and not get paid your ROI or did you use their wallet services and suddenly discovered your money was lost as I have experienced in some exchanges? If answers to all these are "NO" then everyone should leave you to the Almighty God.
I am on GeneX and I have no issue with their services.
It's natural for every organization in the world to have enemies with or without offense. Even brothers do turn to enemies once money, women, greed, unbriddled ambition and pride are involved. Let us lay claims on facts not on baseless destructive assumptions. You need to educate me more on the background to your grouse with justifiable supportive facts. It's not about a deliberate campaign to run anyone down. It's not about quarrelling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Cooleasy:

Alhaji, only God can destroy Genex payments and He will never do so.
The physical address you see above is the address of the Nigerian branch.

Alhaji, how long have you been with Genex payments?

Please sir , answer the question above and let's us know how it all began. Please educate us.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Alhaji, they say you should please come and educate us oooo.
Please, first of all, answer the simple question: SWAGGERALHAJI, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH GENEX
Let's take things one by one so as to carefully examine your case. Please answer the question above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust / Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? / Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.