Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Suicide Riders - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Suicide Riders (885 Views)

Two Sisters Commit Suicide Over Rigid Religious Practices: (photos) / Okada Riders Vs. Danfo Drivers Who Really Are They? / Nigerians Don't Commit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Riders by TheSaintz: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2010
A friend of mine told me of this very funny incident that happened during her NYSC in northern nigeria
and i thought i should bring it to the House

An Okada rider carried her and was riding so fast on a sanding Terrain,
my friend called the rider to slow down that she isn't running late
but the guy said Madam if i no ride fast we go fall down.

the trip got so bad that she had to scream at the guy

The response that came out from the riders mouth got her thinking for months

he said '' madam if u no keep quiet now i go carry u enter under this trailer wey dey our front now''
and all this was said with a stern look on his face

when she finally got off the bike the guy was swearing and causing her '' that he should have just finished her sef with her yeye body''

I know this is an extreme case but okada riders in nigeria need to be put in check because a lot of times they feel like they own your life when u mount the bikes
I think it high time that there is goverment screening on all okada riders, some dont bath for months, drink before driving, and ready to beat u up for telling them the right thing.
Re: Suicide Riders by okenwa(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2010
okada is okada, always lipsrsealed
Re: Suicide Riders by Kunbee: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2010
^^abi oo

(1) (Reply)

Igbo - A Desperate And Frantic Search For Foothold / I Remembered How She Whipped My Ass / African Belives Beggars Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.