Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Short Story For Story Lovers. Story Title : Ladies' Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Story For Story Lovers. Story Title : Ladies' Man. (473 Views)

Being A Ladies Man Is Bullshit, Men Don’t Seek That Shit / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Story For Story Lovers. Story Title : Ladies' Man. by wildfire2000(f): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
He is 28, he got the looks, brains and money, he has all the goodies of life at his finger tips. At the mention of his name girls go crazy,except his mother's pompous maid, Euphemia.

Euphemia, a shy girl of 22 walked up to her boss' son who was sitting on a couch and lusting over raunchy female celebrities on the Internet.Her head was down as usual.

"Sir Derick, Miss Amanda is here to see you"she spoke in an accent too rich for an average nigerian maid.

"Let her in"He replied without looking up.

Minutes later Amanda was in. He had met her two weeks ago at the club and has had sex with her countless time.
"Oh my baby! " Amanda slumped on the couch next to him and kissed him on the lips.

" I missed you badly"She smiled seductively.

"I missed you more babe"He faked a smile.

"Are you sure?" She asked with raised brows.

"you don't seem happy to me"

"I am super-excited to see you,sweet "He smiled again, revealing a beautiful teeth.

She moved closer to him and held his face.

"Derick , I Love you, please don't leave me. Promise you won't break my heart" She stared into his eyes emotionally.

"I love you so much, Amanda. I will go mad if you leave me"He displayed fake emotion as he spoke those words.

At hearing those lies, Amanda smiled like the sheep she was, and they were about to kiss when Euphemia intruded.

"Sorry sir,Miss Sandra is here to see you"

She is used to calling his whores 'Miss' and the lady outside is one of his numerous victims, she has no idea she has been dumped in his box of used-and-dumped girls.
"Tell her I'm not in"

"But sir....."

"Get out! " he yelled at her.

" Go away! "Amanda chipped in with a look of disgust.

Amanda and Derick are now alone
She rubbed his chest and then blurted,
" Baby who is Sandra? "

He sighed heavily and gave her a 'I-knew-you-will-ask' look

" Forget the bitch, She is trying to force her self on me"

Amanda wanted to say more but he placed a finger on her lips and distracted her with a kiss.

At the entrance stood Sandra, she smiled immediately she saw Euphemia.

"Can I come in now?"

Euphemia felt bad, but she is left with no choice but to lie to the only girl she loves and respect among all of Derick's victims.

"Sorry Miss Sandra, Sir Derick isn't in"

"It's okay, I will wait for him inside"

"No! no!! no!!!, He traveled to Jos this morning. I just recalled."She hits her forehead slightly,faking forgetfulness

"But he didn't tell me. He hasn't call me for a week now " She complained bitterly.

" Oh poor girl, he dumped you a week ago " Euphemia muttered softly.

" What did you say? "

" I didn't say a thing. If you wouldn't mind I will like to go in now"

"Okay"

Sandra walked away with a heavy heart.Many questions were on her mind but they will have to wait untill they, she and Derick, meet.

By the time Euphemia got to the sitting room every one was gone except Amanda's blue jeans and floral crop-top that lay carelessly. she knew what it meant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Story For Story Lovers. Story Title : Ladies' Man. by Felixtuta(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin we all know what it means not just Euphemia...
so what else happened.?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: The Man In Love / 48 Surprisingly Amazing Ways To Keep Things Smooth In The Bedroom!!!!!! / MUST READ!!! 15 Ways To Keep A Relationship Working (advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.