Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Whats A Young Man To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats A Young Man To Do? (611 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats A Young Man To Do? by fykes(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Not to say I'm being pessimistic but recent trend of events in the country hardly gives much reason for optimism.
Growing up, I used to believe my parents and teachers when they talk about d values of hard work and persistence in pursuit of dreams and visions. After 5yrs post gardaute, 2 jobs , ( lost my last job early this year due to downsizing in d oil n gas sector) now trying to secure contracts as an experienced project manager, Im beginning to question many things I ve hithertho believed in ; par example,
1) what is hard work without connections
2) how much honesty is honest enough
3) are there really ladies who would stay and marry a hustling guy?
4) why don't I get as much help as I give to others?
5) how does destiny apply to us?
6) how true are all the grass to grace stories I hear?
I can go on and on, but the truth is....being a youth in this climes, I ve never been more depressed even when others think im doing well.
Re: Whats A Young Man To Do? by stacyadams: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin grin that number 4..
Re: Whats A Young Man To Do? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Guy as in, its one thing I practically live like a hermit everyone wants to take, and no one wants to help, you can't date as you know you have the resources to waste a girl's time they say there are reasonable babes, but where they at though, I just work and work and hope for the best, what's more annoying is a lot use shortcut and you thinking about principles and sh.it

1 Like

Re: Whats A Young Man To Do? by internationalman(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Don't worry u will have a story to tell like every other rich celebrity in Jesus name.

And ur throwback pic will also serve as an inspiration to the hustling younger generations to come.
Re: Whats A Young Man To Do? by Joislim(f): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Life is not easy, you just have to be hopeful and keep doing the best you can. smiley
Re: Whats A Young Man To Do? by fykes(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
pcguru1:
Guy as in, its one thing I practically live like a hermit everyone wants to take, and no one wants to help, you can't date as you know you have the resources to waste a girl's time they say there are reasonable babes, but where they at though, I just work and work and hope for the best, what's more annoying is a lot use shortcut and you thinking about principles and sh.it
Bro u have no idea being in pH I get to meet a lotta folks contractors like me with Lil or no experience but with some baba somewhere or some gay guy rooting for them....
Re: Whats A Young Man To Do? by fykes(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
internationalman:
Don't worry u will have a story to tell like every other rich celebrity in Jesus name.

And ur throwback pic will also serve as an inspiration to the hustling younger generations to come.
Amen...I pray for much more for you.
Folks like you are the reason we stay true with God
Re: Whats A Young Man To Do? by internationalman(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
fykes:
Amen...I pray for much more for you. Folks like you are the reason we stay true with God
Blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Defamation of character. Reasons You Need To Stays Off Social Media / Six(6) Behaviour That Make People Like You The Way You Are! / Guys Lets Show Davido Love. (download Video) Davido – Fia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.