Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

How Much Hell Do I Get? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Hell Do I Get? (1523 Views)

If 'Jesus' Is The 'Son Of God', Why The Hell Do His Own People Not Worship Him? / Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by ScienceWatch: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
vaxx:
God evidence Is wrtten bodly here in the universe.......so no room for ignorance......if you still doubt....you can go through my thread, i created some provoking taught ,that can mak you rethnk on your premises...

So back to the topic.......whatever you become of today is as a result of your handwork.....the karma is as a result of your action.....in physics, the law of motion explain that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the interacting object...which will means an equal force will recive the same equal force or opposite force if it is not equal

the law of isaac newton at motion is equal to sochastic karma . which is currently visible in the world today .

When we commit a habit of being good to others, we increase the likelihood that good will come back to us. It might not balance out perfectly in the end. We might get less good back than we gave. And we might get more good back than we gave. But those who are good to others will tend to do better in life than those who are not. So the same with when we commit a habit of being bad to others .

This kind of karma is not a mysterious spooky force, but just a way of accepting the reality of reciprocity

Mmmmm. Very powerful !!

1 Like

Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by ScienceWatch: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
vaxx:
Believing in judgemental God and non existing devil steal your future.....

You are the architect of your own destiny......

Whatever you become today is as a result of your handwork, for every action there is always reaction..... Isaac Newton law....which is the same thing as karma law....

There is nothing like hellfire or any devil....

All this you have explain very well logically Vaxx. But one must try to keep in mind that the terms used here such as; God, Devil, destiny, Karma, Hellfire and Devil are all abstract terms without concrete reality. They are mere "thought labels" pointing to an experiential reality.

Therefore my humble opinion is that all your conclusions are logically correct but is subject to change when higher reason and experiential
reality is applied. It would be an interesting experiment to see what you will produce after applying reason and experiential reality to your perfectly logical conclusions here.

1 Like

Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by budaatum: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
MightySparrow:

When you refuse to argue with the wise your foolishness is boundless

I'm trying to figure this out. I would have thought that arguing with those 'wiser' than oneself would be foolish. But then, we could be arguing about which is the wiser, I suppose.
Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by budaatum: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Therefore my humble opinion is that all your conclusions are logically correct but is subject to change when higher reason and experiential
reality is applied
. It would be an interesting experiment to see what you will produce after applying reason and experiential reality to your perfectly logical conclusions here.
Someone might apply "reason and experiential reality" this very instant.
Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by ScienceWatch: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2017
budaatum:

Someone might apply "reason and experiential reality" this very instant.
We will all do well if we wait for Vaxx. He has a highly developed intellect.
Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by ScienceWatch: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2017
MightySparrow:

TO argue with the wise is expensive - Muhammad Ali.

1 Like

Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by vaxx: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2017
ScienceWatch:
All this you have explain very well logically Vaxx. But one must try to keep in mind that the terms used here such as; God, Devil, destiny, Karma, Hellfire and Devil are all abstract terms without concrete reality. They are mere "thought labels" pointing to an experiential reality.

reality is applied. It would be an interesting experiment to see what you will produce after applying reason and experiential reality to your perfectly logical conclusions here.
hmmmm, that will be interesting.....
Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by budaatum: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
ScienceWatch:
TO argue with the wise is expensive - Muhammad Ali.
Socrates would not agree, and he wasn't expensive.

To discuss with the wise is seeking to know and become wise too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by ScienceWatch: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
vaxx:
hmmmm, that will be interesting.....
This response to a difficult-to-get-into challenge, proves that if you were to lecture on pure philosophy, that is the Philosophy of the verification of TRUTH, you would produce the world's greatest minds.
All the best Sir.

1 Like

Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by ScienceWatch: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
budaatum:

Lol, if Socrates had to buy expensive data he would have been known as "The quite one." Lol very loud.

Be quite and save - Bronchitis Oaroloye
Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by ScienceWatch: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
MightySparrow:

Should one rephrase this like so;

His boundless foolishness made him argue with the wise - Buhari
Re: How Much Hell Do I Get? by budaatum: 1:48am On Dec 23, 2017
budaatum:

To argue with a fool is stupid and a bloody waste of time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The number 1 man in China the beast? / The Lord God Is No More / JESUS SAVED MY Life(the Matthew Needham Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.