Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist (1375 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / If 'Jesus' Is The 'Son Of God', Why The Hell Do His Own People Not Worship Him? / How Much Hell Do I Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2021
Religious people have swallowed so many lies written in their holy books. Heaven and Hell are one of those lies.

Where is the location of both heaven and hell? Which of the known planets are habitable?

Even the space that looks empty is not really empty cos the likes of dark energy are doing their magic at the background.

Pls, we are in the 21st century, people should try to know their right from left

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by thesicilian: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2021
Have you seen dark matter?

2 Likes

Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:
Religious people have swallowed so many lies written in their holy books. Heaven and Hell are one of those lies.

Where is the location of both heaven and hell? Which of the known planets are habitable?

Even the space that looks empty is not really empty cos the likes of dark matter are doing their magic at the background.

Pls, we are in the 21st century, people should try to know their right from left

If you get the location will you believe
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If you get the location will you believe

Of course, so tell us
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Is there any hard evidence that none of the planets in our galaxy are not habitable aside from scientific extrapolations?
Also, lets forget about spectral and dimensional existences, have you explored all the known galaxies and the unknown

*Modified*

In summary, the notion that "What i dont know or understand does not exist" is a fallacy.
Hundreds of years back, man denying the spherical shape of the earth doesnt mean earth is flat.
Our knowledge will always increase and understanding will come through at the appropriate time but i doubt any of us will be alive by then so what shall it profit us to be among the naysayers and its actually true and you perished.
Embrace the positive aspect, having faith does not depereciate you infact it upgrades your perspective.
May The Almighty have mercy on all of us and keep guiding us onto the right path.
Shalom
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 6:56am On Oct 10, 2021
thesicilian:

Even though it's not visible but the arrangements of the universe proof that.. Everything are in order due to dark energy
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Is there any hard evidence that none of the planets in our galaxy are not habitable aside from scientific extrapolations?
Also, lets forget about spectral and dimensional existences, have you explored all the known galaxies and the unknown

Very good question.

How would you explore other planets when ordinary a journey to our sun will take 19 years that's at 550 miles per hour which we don't even have the space craft that has such speed
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Of course, so tell us

Before I get to that do you think there is a place in space where space stops
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by Bacteriologist(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2021
thesicilian:

"You haven't seen dark matter."

'Therefore heaven and hell exists."

See logic grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Very good question.

How would you explore other planets when ordinary a journey to our sun will take 19 years that's at 550 miles per hour which we don't even have the space craft that has such speed
In the 17th century, if the folks alive then were told that a missile would achieve 4000mph, I believe they will vex nack the person 2x2 for head.
550mph is even low compared to recent human feats not to talk of a super intelligence who mold out this world with such precision.
Its not too late to have faith bro, well you might be able to believe if you have a open mind coz there is enough proof of the supernatural

1 Like

Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by thesicilian: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Even though it's not visible but the arrangements of the universe proof that.. Everything are in order due to dark energy

Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Very good question.

Believing the below actually happened night be hard for you but just focus on the possibility and the maths

The Messenger of Allah ﷺsaid, “I was brought the Buraq, a long white beast, slightly bigger than a donkey but smaller than a mule which when trotting (ride), would place its next step as far as its eyesight could see. I mounted it until I reached al-Quds, Jerusalem. There I tied it up to the same ring used by the Prophets. Sahih Muslim 164 and Jami at Tirmidhi Book 47, Hadith 3440

The above simply means the animal can travel at the speed of light (judging by our distance to stars and how we are able to see them)
science tells us that light is the fastest traveling entity in the world. It travels at the speed of approximately 700 million miles an hour (299,792 km per second).

So think bro, think deeper
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by thesicilian: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Bacteriologist:

"You haven't seen dark matter."

'Therefore heaven and hell exists."

See logic grin
"You say you haven't seen heaven and hell, therefore you don't believe it exists.

But at the same time you claim to believe in dark matter, which you also haven't seen.

How do you reconcile these two?"

That is the logic behind that simple statement, Have you seen dark matter?

It is surprising that some things have to be made so ridiculously simple before some of you can see it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2021
thesicilian:

"You say you haven't seen heaven and hell, therefore you don't believe it exists.

But at the same time you claim to believe in dark matter, which you also haven't seen.

It is surprising that some things have to be made so ridiculously simple before some of you can see it.
grin

They don't want to believe invisible things but they end up believing invisible things

Such irony
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Believing the below actually happened night be hard for you but just focus on the possibility and the maths

The Messenger of Allah ﷺsaid, “I was brought the Buraq, a long white beast, slightly bigger than a donkey but smaller than a mule which when trotting (ride), would place its next step as far as its eyesight could see. I mounted it until I reached al-Quds, Jerusalem. There I tied it up to the same ring used by the Prophets. Sahih Muslim 164 and Jami at Tirmidhi Book 47, Hadith 3440

The above simply means the animal can travel at the speed of light (judging by our distance to stars and how we are able to see them)
science tells us that light is the fastest traveling entity in the world. It travels at the speed of approximately 700 million miles an hour (299,792 km per second).

You see what the damages the religion is doing?

We are even yet to have any technology that can speed at 10% of light speed in 21st century yet you are believing a story back in the century with no proofs or back up but mere say

Did those people visit ordinary our moon, not to talk of Jupiter at the extreme of our planet system?

1 Like

Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Before I get to that do you think there is a place in space where space stops

Universe is so vast than our imagination, so as space
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by Bacteriologist(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2021
thesicilian:

Congratulations, you just demonstrated that you have zero idea about how science works.

I'll dumb it down for you, in science, we don't have to " see" anything before we know it's there. There are ways of testing things to see if they're there without actually physically seeing them.

A quick Google search would have cured your ignorance on this issue but I'm not surprised to see someone who believes the goat herders guide to the universe came from a god.

So I helped you with some links for your reading:

https://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2006/aug/HQ_06297_CHANDRA_Dark_Matter.html

https://scienceaid.net/Evidence_for_Dark_Matter

https://www.mvorganizing.org/what-is-the-evidence-of-dark-matter/

Hopefully, you are honest enough to consider the evidence that exists for dark matter. Even if we cannot "see it."

Now is there anything remotely presentable as evidence for your heaven and hell as presented in your buybull?

Of course, not. Heaven and hell only exists because a book written by cattle rearers says they do.

You have only resorted to the "god of the gaps" apologetics fallacy here. Where something we don't completely understand yet is used as a evidence of your god. "We don't know therefore god."

A few years ago, it was "you don't know where thunder came from, therefore god exists."

Farther back, it was "You can't explain rain, therefore god exists."

Since science has figured that out, it's now "You can't see dark matter, so heaven and hell exists."

Lmaooo try harder.

1 Like

Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Universe is so vast than our imagination, so as space
that is not what I ask you
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

In the 17th century, if the folks alive then were told that a missile would achieve 4000mph, I believe they will vex nack the person 2x2 for head.
550mph is even low compared to recent human feats not to talk of a super intelligence who mold out this world with such precision.
Its not too late to have faith bro, well you might be able to believe if you have a open mind coz there is enough proof of the supernatural

What are the proofs of the "supernatural"?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Animals cannot travel at the speed of light.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2021
thesicilian:

Dark Matter or Dark Energy is the name science gives the stuff that exerts a push on the universe. We don't know/understand it's nature, but it sure is there.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

grin

They don't want to believe invisible things but they end up believing invisible things

Such irony

Invisible things that have evidence, yes.
Invisible things that can be measured, yes..
Invisible things that do not have evidence, no.

The only thing ironical here is your faux display of intelligence when it is pretty obvious that you have nothing to contribute to this conversation.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

grin

Such irony

Gravity is invisible, we accept it because it can be tested and measured.
The only thing ironical here is your faux display of intelligence when it is pretty obvious that you have nothing to contribute to this conversation.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

You see what the damages the religion is doing?

We are even yet to have any technology that can speed at 10% of light speed in 21st century yet you are believing a story back in the century with no proofs or back up but mere say

Do those people visit ordinary our moon, not to talk of Jupiter at the extreme of our planet system?
Reason why I started with the first sentence but since you choose to tow that path, no p.
You have to stick with a narrative, dont go back and forth so can you indulge me this simple query
Does limited knowledge means anything outside our scope is invalid?

We ve always marvelled at ancient mysteries such as
https://www.nairaland.com/6790462/huge-rock-saudi-arabia-looks

The construction of the pyramid etc

Up till date, modern science have not been able to unravel this mysteries because we reject the possibility of a super tech then.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by orisa37: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2021
Loosing Hope for Despiration eh?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Reason why I started with the first sentence but since you choose to tow that path, no p.
You have to stick with a narrative, dont go back and forth so can you indulge me this simple query
Does limited knowledge means anything outside our scope is invalid?

We ve always marvelled at ancient mysteries such as
https://www.nairaland.com/6790462/huge-rock-saudi-arabia-looks

The construction of the pyramid etc

Up till date, modern science have not been able to unravel this mysteries because we reject the possibility of a super tech then.

To flop your argument about ancient people, did you know they believed the sun and other planets are circling round the earth?.which instead, other planets are the one circling around the Sun?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2021
SSIPON:

Gravity is invisible, we accept it because it can be tested and measured.

Hmmmm.... this is what kind of amuse me with you guys. Always shooting yourself in the foot.
Mr Atheist, can you explain how to test and measure feelings, love etc scientifically?
Thanks
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by sonmvayina(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Control

Stick and carrot.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
that is not what I ask you

Then reframe you question
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

To flop your argument about ancient people, did you know they believed the sun and other planets are circling round the earth?.which instead, other planets are the one circling around the Sun?
I dont think you understand my question well because it kind of solves what you are talking about.
Those ancient ppl you are talking about that believed flat earth and co are ppl like you who failed to consider knowledge outside their scope, who choose to stick to logic based on their own understanding.

Ps: I didnt say all ancient ppl are wise and possess super tech, of course we have ppl like you then
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Hmmmm.... this is what kind of amuse me with you guys. Always shooting yourself in the foot.
Mr Atheist, can you explain how to test and measure feelings, love etc scientifically?
Thanks

There are some cells that are responsible for emotions, feelings, love e.t.c. infact, your eyes only see things, it's your brain that tells what you are seeing not the eyes. We all know that thanks to science and technology
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

I dont think you understand my question well because it kind of solves what you are talking about.
Those ancient ppl you are talking about that believed flat earth and co are ppl like you who failed to consider knowledge outside their scope, who choose to stick to logic based on their own understanding.

Ps: I didnt say all ancient ppl are wise and possess super tech, of course we have ppl like you then

You have been beating around the bush.

Where are heaven and hell located? Answer the question straight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Save Yourself From The Idols Of Today / The Annual Holy Ghost Congress 2009 / If They Be Men Of God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.