Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? (1668 Views)

Religion/state Of Origin Should Be Scrapped When Filling Legal Forms / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification / National I.D Card Production Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by orion7: 9:52pm On May 17, 2019
they asked my cousin in ekpoma to submitt bvn o

is this a new development ?

mynd44 let's get wider coverage pls
Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by helinues: 9:53pm On May 17, 2019
It shouldn't be ooo
Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by orion7: 10:29pm On May 17, 2019
helinues:
It shouldn't be ooo
pls do you know any one I can report this issue to ? people's finance 're in danger o
Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 17, 2019
orion7:
pls do you know any one I can report this issue to ? people's finance 're in danger o
Which danger? It is the new procedure for some years now.
Your BVN is needed for it, don't let people deceive you.
It is to confirm your identification and if you don't have any BVN, they will send you to obtain one before you are registered.

Even if you give them, they will still confirm it with their system to know if you are lying. I didn't waste time with them because they saw my BVN was accurate and til today I haven't gotten any financial issue.

1 Like

Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 17, 2019
helinues:
It shouldn't be ooo
Your own is to fight blind wars here in nairaland without knowing what it entails to be a Nigerian citizen.
SMH.

If it is to defend politicians or to engage in tribal wars on nairaland you will be first to throw punches but u don't know what is happening offline.

You may not have even registered self, citizen of nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by orion7: 6:27am On May 18, 2019
kingkakaone:

Which danger? It is the new procedure for some years now.
Your BVN is needed for it, don't let people deceive you.
It is to confirm your identification and if you don't have any BVN, they will send you to obtain one before you are registered.

Even if you give them, they will still confirm it with their system to know if you are lying. I didn't waste time with them because they saw my BVN was accurate and til today I haven't gotten any financial issue.
ok thanks
Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by helinues: 6:47am On May 18, 2019
kingkakaone:

Your own is to fight blind wars here in nairaland without knowing what it entails to be a Nigerian citizen.
SMH.

If it is to defend politicians or to engage in tribal wars on nairaland you will be first to throw punches but u don't know what is happening offline.

You may not have even registered self, citizen of nowhere.

You get wahala.. Serious one gan

1 Like

Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by kibraaminase(m): 6:51am On May 18, 2019
Hour BVN is needed becos you can save and withdraw with account open on national id card
Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 18, 2019
helinues:

You are the one with wahala. I have seen how you engage on issues that are bigger than you here. Go and register as a citizen of Nigeria before you come here to talk.
Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by helinues: 10:58am On May 18, 2019
kingkakaone:

You are the one with wahala.
I have seen how you engage on issues that are bigger than you here.
Go and register as a citizen of Nigeria before you come here to talk.

May be a troll
Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 18, 2019
helinues:

May be a troll
Check my posts you will discover I don't troll anyone here.
I have always seen your comments insulting others but you don't understand what it takes to be a citizen of the country men you insult here.
Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 18, 2019
helinues:

grin grin grin

Lol

He is telling you to get real with your life an become a citizen of a country.

Haha
Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by helinues: 11:45am On May 18, 2019
kingkakaone:

I have always seen your comments insulting others but you don't understand what it takes to be a citizen of the country men you insult here.

Insulting others ?? could you please dig just 1 out. just 1.. if you cant find any, big big shame on you..
Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by helinues: 7:06am On May 19, 2019
kingkakaone:

Shame on you.. I mean big one. I dont normally do this but you guys from the other side should stop all this pull down syndrome.

Why making false accusations about an innocent person.. I repeat, big shame on you
Re: Should You Submit Your Bvn Number When Filling Form For National I.d Card? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 20, 2019
helinues:

Shame on you.. I mean big one. I dont normally do this but you guys from the other side should stop all this pull down syndrome.

Why making false accusations about an innocent person.. I repeat, big shame on you
A classic example of what I was trying to illustrate.
What concerns the "other side" in our personal discussion? When you are done crying, take a cold bath and sleep so u can recover.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Representative Sleeping During United Nations Council Meeting In 1960 / Saraki: Kwara Appoints Judge He Sacked To Retrieve 90 Properties From Him / FG Insulted Rivers State Government - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.