Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! (9367 Views)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Exclusive32:

what accountability why I know what is really on ground. you are the one chasing shadow here. your albatross mindset is making you more emotional in addressing simple issue. Don't defend your ignoramus like a jerk.
no cover-up answer my question one by one
ok!
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Duru009(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
haffaze777:

I'm waiting for the day oladeebo abi wetin be him name will make sense

Go n die !!!

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by AyakaDunukofia: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
The white man knows the game better. Some white countries discourage those they regard as "immigrants" from learning their language. Cos when they do, they take advantage, know your secrets, penetrate and fill many voids. Blacks in South Africa were prevented from learning Afrikaans to the extent Mandela learnt that in secret.

What Lagos state wants to do is to officialize a people that would be known as Yoruba speaking Ijaw indigenes of Lagos, Yoruba speaking Igbo indigenes of Lagos etc...while retaining their ethnic identities. Nothing to hide anymore. Who says its not good? Let alone a target population that is already very economically powerful in the area in question.

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Exclusive32: 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:
no cover-up answer my question one by one ok!
why can I answer you when you know that what I m saying is definitive.
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by lordfizco(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
But Lagos is a no man's land na
abeg go and sitdown
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by eodavids(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:
What left in pdp today is igbo,
true be said if by any chance pdp won in Lagos,
Lagos is definitely lost to igbo forever!
oladeebo

You are wrong.

Yoruba land belongs to the yorubas and no non-Yoruba person has a stake in Lagos other than that which can be enjoyed by political or economic privileges.

Do not poison people's mind for any reason whatsoever. We need peace and tranquility and threads like this yours aren't aimed for peace.
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Electricdangerr: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Between Yoruba and Igbo people who are the ones who don't remember their ancestral homes? An Igbo man will come to Lagos but still remember his village and build a house there and will retire there when he has finished his sojourn in Lagos but a Yoruba man from Ondo state will go to Lagos and forget about his homeland completely like Mike Adenuga who has abandoned Ijebu-ode completely.

Typical Ibo man, ignorant and always flashing it like Versace. Mike never miss any Ojude Oba, his mum was even buried in Ijebu Igbo. Stop disgracing Chukwu abiama online.

5 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Ngokafor(f): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

It won't work. The difference is very clear.

We don't possess the same facial and body features you know.. You guys have flat heads , ours is normal oval shaped.

Your legs are like yams and all that.. Even looking at Zik, Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello, you'll see the clear difference.

Why do you think Igbo girls die for Yoruba guys anyhow in SW here? We. are fresh with swaggs

Delusiions at it peak...You are fresh with swaggs with your ugly tribal marks i see..You lots will grovel and roll on the floor for Igbo girls to give you the time of the day,leavung your women in the lurch...when some do..you all turn around to claim Igbo girls die for Yoruba dudes..i guess in yoruba land land women are the ones who woos,chases and entice men to date and marry them undecided..Everything about you guys is just opposite of normal human behaviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by bobbyfest(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
so you tellin me we wont allow igbo ...wen we've allowed the hausas to take power of south west in general... wt ar u sayin nw? ..... una pple no no say if pdp wins
buhari saraki maina okorocha so many wil defeat back to pdp tellin us home is home and home is sweet...

my advice is that aday bfr d presidential elections buy enough petrol and on that day relax ur mind at home 2019 on that day.... and watch the film .... you con com nairaland wit trendless trend con dy confuse pple.... apc is pdp and pdp is apc... by the time dy start movin to pdp u wil understand. ...
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by BabaRamota1980: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
AyakaDunukofia:
The white man knows the game better. Some white countries discourage those they regard as "immigrants" from learning their language. Cos when they do, they take advantage, know your secrets, penetrate and fill many voids. Blacks in South Africa were prevented from learning Afrikaans to the extent Mandela learnt that in secret.

What Lagos state wants to do is to officialize a people that would be known as Yoruba speaking Ijaw indigenes of Lagos, Yoruba speaking Igbo indigenes of Lagos etc...while retaining their ethnic identities. Nothing to hide anymore. Who says its not good? Let alone a target population that is already very economically powerful in the area in question.

Are you aware there are Lebanese that speak fluent Yoruba, Arabs that speak fluent Yoruba, and their investments and wealth in Lagos cuts across generations?

When they visit Eleko they remove shoe and cap at entrance, and in his presence prostrate flat on their belly and pay homage.

Yet Lagos has not lost its identity or culture to Lebanon or to Syrian indigenes that have lived among us before anything called Nigeria was invented or known to mankind.

Who is Ibo, who is Ijaw, people introduced to us just few years ago?

You cant even stop government from locking up your shops or demolishing them and relocating you to wherever it pleases them to dump you but you want to take over culture.

Na for mouth you go take over culture.

Surugede....Awon were!

2 Likes

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
eodavids:

You are wrong.

Yoruba land belongs to the yorubas and no non-Yoruba person has a stake in Lagos other than that which can be enjoyed by political or economic privileges.

Do not poison people's mind for any reason whatsoever. We need peace and tranquility and threads like this yours aren't aimed for peace.
but why?
Hausa/fulani and Yoruba had dumb pdp forever, because they mis-use power when they were in power!
So what left in pdp is igbo because of what igbo shared in pdp when it's in power, and igbo is never seize claiming Lagos day and night, if they won in Lagos who will stop their agenda of the ownership of Lagos?
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Exclusive32:

why can I answer you when you know that what I m saying is definitive.
what do you mean by definitive?
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Exclusive32: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:

what do you mean by definitive?
we don't need to argue about our oil and 13% derivation. Texas in USA manage their resources and pay tax to the fg. why then is our own different?
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
bobbyfest:
so you tellin me we wont allow igbo ...wen we've allowed the hausas to take power of south west in general... wt ar u sayin nw? ..... una pple no no say if pdp wins
buhari saraki maina okorocha so many wil defeat back to pdp tellin us home is home and home is sweet...

my advice is that aday bfr d presidential elections buy enough petrol and on that day relax ur mind at home 2019 on that day.... and watch the film .... you con com nairaland wit trendless trend con dy confuse pple.... apc is pdp and pdp is apc... by the time dy start movin to pdp u wil understand. ...
continue dreaming! what the pdp ate is not enough?
what they forget in aso rock let them come and collect am?
when we were warning you then, you take people for non-sense and shouting power!!! all over the streets like lunatic, now that jeux close you feel the heat, it's just the beginning!
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Exclusive32:

we don't need to argue about our oil and 13% derivation. Texas in USA manage their resources and pay tax to the fg. why then is our own different?
but you should go and ask your pdp who took 16 years without thinking of Texas management!
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
AyakaDunukofia:

do you think Yoruba can get lost or you can falsify Yoruba Identity? pe tan-un, o tan ra e je!
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by LeSudAfricaine: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:

do you think Yoruba can get lost or you can falsify Yoruba Identity? pe tan-un, o tan ra e je!
nope, quite the opposite. Blacks in south africa were forced to learn Afrikaans
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Exclusive32: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:

but you should go and ask your pdp who took 16 years without thinking of Texas management!
you see your problem, you let politic ruin your thinking.
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by AyakaDunukofia: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Are you aware there are Lebanese that speak fluent Yoruba, Arabs that speak fluent Yoruba, and their investments and wealth in Lagos cuts across generations?

When they visit Eleko they remove shoe and cap at entrance, and in his presence prostrate flat on their belly and pay homage.

Yet Lagos has not lost its identity or culture to Lebanon or to Syrian indigenes that have lived among us before anything called Nigeria was invented or known to mankind.

Who is Ibo, who is Ijaw, people introduced to us just few years ago?

You cant even stop government from locking up your shops or demolishing them and relocating you to wherever it pleases them to dump you but you want to take over culture.

Na for mouth you go take over culture.

Surugede....Awon were!
Comprehension is always your problem.
However, go read the colonial records. Igbos were captured in the 1911 census of Lagos. They had an impressive population of 1,609. Displacing other non Yoruba groups including the Brasilians and Sierra Leonians that are now regarded as the so called indigenes.

Unfortunately, your Lebanese and Co were nowhere to be found. I welcome the language law. Very good.
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by MikeBetty(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo
Igbophobia. So The Population Of Lagos Is More Of Igbo Than Yoruba? The House Owned By Igbos Are More Than The Ones Owned By Yoruba? So The Whole Streets Will Be Renamed To Igbo Names? Stop Feeling Inferior.

1 Like

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
MikeBetty:
Igbophobia. So The Population Of Lagos Is More Of Igbo Than Yoruba? The House Owned By Igbos Are More Than The Ones Owned By Yoruba? So The Whole Streets Will Be Renamed To Igbo Names? Stop Feeling Inferior.
wosodemi ni donso, ajin nife ni doko eni
mo foko mi sona ekan la pinnu e
There is no other way igbo can laid hand on Lagos beside politic or to say pdp, igbo know this, afenifere know it, may be you were ignorance on this!
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
AyakaDunukofia:

Comprehension is always your problem.
However, go read the colonial records. Igbos were captured in the 1911 census of Lagos. They had an impressive population of 1,609. Displacing other non Yoruba groups including the Brasilians and Sierra Leonians that are now regarded as the so called indigenes.

Unfortunately, your Lebanese and Co were nowhere to be found. I welcome the language law. Very good.
not only language law but also learning of oriki orile yoruba
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by youngTouch(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
I see d mental status of my people....
worldwide it has been stated even in our epileptic school history days that the Igbo ppl don't have a structure...they don't vote....the only day they will use and rest after Hussle
ur sense need deliverance to know this

talking about that PDP or APC of a party.....
u need to keep being a fool till 2050 to realize that Naija practice one party system....
the day u start shouting Sai Atiku in PDP umbrella then u recall my advice to u this day
which is.....Get sense now before it's too late
Jah is ur muscle
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by joeyfire(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
colossus91:

for yur info sir i wrote yoruba language ans scored a b2 am igbo in which i also wrote yoruba for a yoruba girl on exam day she scored b3 so calm down......that was in 2008 was born and bred in lasgidi bt nw banking in d east coast!!

you get time. that guy has likely never gone 100km beyond where he was born
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by bobbyfest(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:

continue dreaming! what the pdp ate is not enough?
what they forget in aso rock let them come and collect am?
when we were warning you then, you take people for non-sense and shouting power!!! all over the streets like lunatic, now that jeux close you feel the heat, it's just the beginning!

for ur information im an apc member in ondo state...
no party isnt corrupt bt u av to distribute it.... as far as the pdp was given more percentage of citizens their rights as a worker which is the salary ... at least the percentage is far bera dan apc govt in paying workers ... let em continue the corruption. ... the one our party is fightin and dy ar blockin all the ways moni is comin to a citizen and divertin to theirs is unfair.... apart trom lagos kano and 1 other tell me one apc state wey don pay full salary to their workers ...and apart from my state here ondo state...
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:
oladeebo

Please whosoever thay knows this oladeebo or olabomb....a yoruba or afonja muslim should tell him he will die soon masturbating on igbo matter

Is like he has eaten that their amala again stirred with toilet broom......

But i have a simple question?

Why is hausa and yoruba always afraid of an Igbo man?

I need answers
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Duru1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:

republic of Igbo or you mean Biafra?

Mean whatever you want.
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
bobbyfest:

for ur information im an apc member in ondo state...
no party isnt corrupt bt u av to distribute it.... as far as the pdp was given more percentage of citizens their rights as a worker which is the salary ... at least the percentage is far bera dan apc govt in paying workers ... let em continue the corruption. ... the one our party is fightin and dy ar blockin all the ways moni is comin to a citizen and divertin to theirs is unfair.... apart trom lagos kano and 1 other tell me one apc state wey don pay full salary to their workers ...and apart from my state here ondo state...
do I care of what party you belong to?
I know for sure that your ill-gotten fund blocked anger you people, when you shared the looted fund then, who shared it with you?
also is federal government didn't pay you, were the governors didn't have bailout and Paris club?
what else did you want as a worker?
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:

do I care of what party you belong to?
I know for sure that your ill-gotten fund blocked anger you people, when you shared the looted fund then, who shared it with you?
also is federal government didn't pay you, were the governors didn't have bailout and Paris club?
what else did you want as a worker?
Meanwhile. . .

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Please whosoever thay knows this oladeebo or olabomb....a yoruba or afonja muslim should tell him he will die soon masturbating on igbo matter

Is like he has eaten that their amala again stirred with toilet broom......

But i have a simple question?

Why is hausa and yoruba always afraid of an Igbo man?

I need answers
good question that deserve answer!
it's simply because igbo is an extra terrestrial being different from others!
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by oladeebo: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Duru1:

Mean whatever you want.
ok!
Zoogerian!
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
oladeebo:

good question that deserve answer!
it's simply because igbo is an extra terrestrial being different from others!

And is good to be extra terrestrial......at least seen in places.......

If u go to any town and u didnt see an igbo man, leave that place, is evil

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari / Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners In Less Than 24 Hours / When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.