Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! (9373 Views)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by GoldenChiddy: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&list=PL1UutY7_uGmt-RkJ5NRGywNhmIMtIIjw9&index=3
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by noalistic(m): 3:42am On Nov 11, 2017
Exclusive32:
Lagos is in Yoruba land = Yoruba own Lagos no doubt. my problem is the ways and manners all Yoruba's I see and know down here claiming to be from Lagos. They can never tell you if they are from osun , ekiti or Oyo, what you will hear from them is my family house is in ajekule. if all Yoruba are claiming to come from Lagos, then who then is from this other part of Yoruba. I am from bayelsa but I never in my life told every tom ,dick and harry that I m from PH despite the fact that bayelsa was extract from pH.
Every Yoruba is from Yorubaland. Be it Lagos, Abeokuta, Kabba, Ilaje, Port Novo, Ilorin etc, any Yoruba can claim it. They are indifferent abt that. One Yorubaland
Re: If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! by orisa37: 4:43am On Nov 11, 2017
mebad:

you mean you thought of this all by yourself ? you such a genius

He is a Witch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidency Sets South East Against South West / AGF’s lack of consent stalls Diezani’s extradition by EFCC –Investigation / CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.