Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob (1983 Views)

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / Kogi/Bayelsa Elections: We Won't Accept Any 11th-hour Judgements – INEC / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
AN INTERESTING CONVERSATION WITH A BIAFRA CALLER FROM INDONESIA: RE: WHY BOYCOTTING OF ELECTIONS IS A BETTER OPTION
By Russell Bluejack
The call came in this morning. It started as a messenger chat and gravitated towards a whatsapp chat and culminated in a call.
HIS CONCERNS
Whether it is was not proper to field a candidate in the Anambra election and plant someone there.
Whether it will not be proper to do it the Ambazonia, Catalonia, and Kurdistan style, to wit: go into politics and birth a revolution.
MY RESPONSE
Ordinarily, I would have dismissed our brother's worries, but seeing that he was calling from outside the dirty shores, I knew he was sincere. First, I made it clear to him that assuming his concern were acceptable, time would have made it unworkable, since the election is weeks away. I urged him to see the problem of timing here. Next, it was clear that he was not looking at the big picture here.
The real response came afterwards. I made it very clear to him that Nigeria is too corrupt for the Ambazonia, Kurdistan, and Catalonia method. Here, our politicians are the ones waging war against us. In the cases he cited, the politicians worked with their people. Ours, on the other hand, is one where our people that are in politics are the ones bringing our enemies into our lands to kill us all. I am sure he knows how the military Python Dance started. That dance of shame was the result of Prince Nnamdi Kanu's refusal to back down. The governors in the East saw Kanu's uncompromising stance as a slight and decided to stage that military dance to kill Kanu and everyone that loves Biafra.
I wasn't done with my audience. I had to re-enlighten this enlightened caller on the trap in going into the murky waters of the horrendous Nigerian politics.
First Trap: They will identify the IPOB candidate for the election and come up with trumped-up criminal charges against him. This will take place two days to the election.
Second Trap: Elections in Nigeria are actually glorified SELECTION. They will just rig us out and make a huge mess of the struggle.
As soon as they find us enmeshed in their trap, the mainstream media will become awash with our humiliation for the onward debilitation of the struggle. We will not walk into that trap.
Finally, I made it clear to him that just as RESTRUCTURING came from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's call for Referendum, PARTICIPATION IN ELECTION has come from our quest to BOYCOTT ELECTIONS. We always keep them busy, don't we? Will we ever stop? Hahaha!
I am happy to announce to you that my response opened his eyes. He has seen the light now. He is now educating others on the need to boycott elections in Biafraland. We must continue, brothers and sisters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
snoopylinus:
AN INTERESTING CONVERSATION WITH A BIAFRA CALLER FROM INDONESIA: RE: WHY BOYCOTTING OF ELECTIONS IS A BETTER OPTION
By Russell Bluejack
The call came in this morning. It started as a messenger chat and gravitated towards a whatsapp chat and culminated in a call.
HIS CONCERNS
Whether it is was not proper to field a candidate in the Anambra election and plant someone there.
Whether it will not be proper to do it the Ambazonia, Catalonia, and Kurdistan style, to wit: go into politics and birth a revolution.
MY RESPONSE
Ordinarily, I would have dismissed our brother's worries, but seeing that he was calling from outside the dirty shores, I knew he was sincere. First, I made it clear to him that assuming his concern were acceptable, time would have made it unworkable, since the election is weeks away. I urged him to see the problem of timing here. Next, it was clear that he was not looking at the big picture here.
The real response came afterwards. I made it very clear to him that Nigeria is too corrupt for the Ambazonia, Kurdistan, and Catalonia method. Here, our politicians are the ones waging war against us. In the cases he cited, the politicians worked with their people. Ours, on the other hand, is one where our people that are in politics are the ones bringing our enemies into our lands to kill us all. I am sure he knows how the military Python Dance started. That dance of shame was the result of Prince Nnamdi Kanu's refusal to back down. The governors in the East saw Kanu's uncompromising stance as a slight and decided to stage that military dance to kill Kanu and everyone that loves Biafra.
I wasn't done with my audience. I had to re-enlighten this enlightened caller on the trap in going into the murky waters of the horrendous Nigerian politics.
First Trap: They will identify the IPOB candidate for the election and come up with trumped-up criminal charges against him. This will take place two days to the election.
Second Trap: Elections in Nigeria are actually glorified SELECTION. They will just rig us out and make a huge mess of the struggle.
As soon as they find us enmeshed in their trap, the mainstream media will become awash with our humiliation for the onward debilitation of the struggle. We will not walk into that trap.
Finally, I made it clear to him that just as RESTRUCTURING came from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's call for Referendum, PARTICIPATION IN ELECTION has come from our quest to BOYCOTT ELECTIONS. We always keep them busy, don't we? Will we ever stop? Hahaha!
I am happy to announce to you that my response opened his eyes. He has seen the light now. He is now educating others on the need to boycott elections in Biafraland. We must continue, brothers and sisters.
I no be ipob before una go bash me i came accross this on radio biafra page,and i thought i should share this for those saying ipob should join politics ....

1 Like

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by chimamanda14(f): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
hhhh,lol
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by WaffenSS(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Whatever your method is, it ain't working.

First attempt led to your near-extinction.

Second led to the disappearance of your messiah.

Next may finally lead you all to the lagoon.

....which won't be a bad thing, really.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by ENG1110: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
snoopylinus:

I no be ipob before una go bash me i came accross this on radio biafra page,and i thought i should share this for those saying ipob should join politics ....

It is none of my business and I try to avoid ipob threads, but I want to make a few comments:

1. What you want can only be achieved through the legislative arm of government, Buhari can't grant secession or referendum.

2. Since it can only be achieved through the legislative arm, will the current members present such a bill?

3. If they won't, then form a party, win enough sits in the house, then you can push for what you want
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Haa !!!na wao...if them say village people dey follow person..my guy check,that village people fit be yoruba people o

2 Likes

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by ipoblogic: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
The only way to pull the carpet of the feet of these political jobbers is polls boycott.

Anyone telling you anything different is ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by michlins(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
You don't throw in the towel before a fight. Right now there's still a chance to find a credible candidate amongst the pool of contestants. Ask Igbos to vote him, let's see how they are going to rig him out. Maybe just then, I will start supporting Biafra

1 Like

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by michlins(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
ipoblogic:
The only way to pull the carpet of the feet of these political jobbers is polls boycott.

you are far from being intelligent even though you can read and write. How about the state of emergency the federal government will declare and removing the choice of governance from us by instainstalling their puppet
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by michlins(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
ENG1110:

It is none of my business and I try to avoid ipob threads, but I want to make a few comments:

1. What you want can only be achieved through the legislative arm of government, Buhari can't grant secession or referendum.

2. Since it can only be achieved through the legislative arm, will the current members present such a bill?

3. If they won't, then form a party, win enough sits in the house, then you can push for what you want

Exactly
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by ipoblogic: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
michlins:
you are far from being intelligent even though you can read and write. How about the state of emergency the federal government will declare and removing the choice of governance from us by instainstalling their puppet

You are very short sighted and do not.know.the constitution.

If we fail to elect a governor, the Speaker of Anambra State House of Assembly will be sworn in as the governor.

1. It will be a very strong case that we need a referendum
2. Every politician in the South East and even across Nigeria, will begin to take the people serious.

This idea of sharing money to the electorates, after making empty promises and then take the people for granted cannot stop unless we use our power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by Cyynthialove(f): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
ipoblogic:

If we fail to elect a governor, the Speaker of Anambra State House of Assembly will be sworn in as the governor.

2. Every politician in the South East and even across Nigeria, will begin to take the people serious.

This idea of sharing money to the electorates, after making empty promises and then take the people for granted cannot stop unless we use our power.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by Isoko1stSon(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Those who oppose Biafra are either Daft, mad or both

1 Like

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by Isoko1stSon(m): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
As an Isoko man I knw the Igbo man is nr my enemy but the Kafir from Xamfara Chad, Niger etc

1 Like

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by michlins(m): 12:11am On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

and what happens after the three months elapse bro. What about a situation where the speaker and the governor term elapse as it's the case with other SE states
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by mrvitalis(m): 2:32am On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

You don't want to go into politics because you feel election would be rigged ?

But you want a referendum? Lol can't that be rigged also ?

Or you think national elections are not un supervised ?
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by ipoblogic: 6:45am On Nov 02, 2017
mrvitalis:

You don't want to go into politics because you feel election would be rigged ?

But you want a referendum? Lol can't that be rigged also ?

Or you think national elections are not un supervised ?

Its not about the rigging of election.
Its about the rejection of the present system.

As for rigging the referendum, let's get there first.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by Cyynthialove(f): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2017

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by ipoblogic: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2017
michlins:
and what happens after the three months elapse bro. What about a situation where the speaker and the governor term elapse as it's the case with other SE states

A successful election boycott, with trigger a lit of mometums.

Do you that even the politicians will willingly play relevant roles to bring referendum so they won't lose out?

Buhari and is Islamic Nigeria cannot sustain state of emergency forever.

As a matter of fact, declaration of state of emergence over election boycott will hasten referendum.

Not minding that, the truth is we can't hold our politicians responsible as now.

A successful election boycott will change that equation.
Any of you are looking at the short term scenarios, some of is are thinking far ahead to the future.

Polls boycott is a civilised and silent revolution .
No lives will he lost, but a lot will be achieved.
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by michlins(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

Do you that even the politicians will willingly play relevant roles to bring referendum so they won't lose out?

As a matter of fact, declaration of state of emergence over election boycott will hasten referendum.

Not minding that, the truth is we can't hold our politicians responsible as now.

Any of you are looking at the short term scenarios, some of is are thinking far ahead to the future.

referendum is a perfect way to rule anambra and entire SE by proxy. Obiano and other governors has successfully ruled the local governments with preferred candidates for years. What makes you think the federal government can't do that. They would love it bro
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by stev120(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2017
since the politicians are the problem what if kanu becomes a politician. .....
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

Its not about the rigging of election.
Its about the rejection of the present system.

As for rigging the referendum, let's get there first.
You want government to waste 200bn on referandum they know you won't win ?

You actually expect government to conduct referendum when ever any small group request for it ? Do you know how much it cost ?

Ipob should contribute 200bn to fund the cost of the referendum
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by victorvezx(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

North Korea has being in a war ready mode since formation, their citizens live like they are under emergency rule. If u think the Nigerian government can not sustain an emergency rule for many decades, especially in a region with less value, then u better think again. And for ur information, it will never hasten referendum.
Also how long do u think u people can survive a state of emergency? If a state of emergency is declared in Anambra after a election boycott, other south east states with already elected governors will be watching the chaos in Anambra and try to prevent it from happening in their states.
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by EazyMoh(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

Election boycott!
Please educate me, how does it work?
Is there a minimum number/percentage of voter turnout that is required (constitutionally) to make election acceptable by INEC/court?
In my little knowledge I thought winning election is basically by simple majority win. We all know you can never achieve 100% boycott.
So what's the plan I really don't understand how boycotting election is gonna help Biafra actualization in today's Nigeria's electoral concept.
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by ipoblogic: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2017
EazyMoh:

Election boycott!
Please educate me, how does it work?
Is there a minimum number/percentage of voter turnout that is required (constitutionally) to make election acceptable by INEC/court?
In my little knowledge I thought winning election is basically by simple majority win. We all know you can never achieve 100% boycott.
So what's the plan I really don't understand how boycotting election is gonna help Biafra actualization in today's Nigeria's electoral concept.

A sit at home protect on the day of the election will have the same kind of impact.on the 30th May sit at home.

Only this have more impact.

1. It will show where the peoples loyalty lay.
2. It will be disgrace to Nigeria and the government
3. Although a winner will be announced, such a government will be mortally illegitimate as the people did not vote them in.

4. It will be another documented evidence that the people want s referendum
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by ipoblogic: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2017
victorvezx:

North Korea has being in a war ready mode since formation, their citizens live like they are under emergency rule. If u think the Nigerian government can not sustain an emergency rule for many decades, especially in a region with less value, then u better think again. And for ur information, it will never hasten referendum.
Also how long do u think u people can survive a state of emergency? If a state of emergency is declared in Anambra after a election boycott, other south east states with already elected governors will be watching the chaos in Anambra and try to prevent it from happening in their states.

Imagine using North Korea as an example.
Comparing Nigeria with North Korea is the more reason we need a referendum.

But mark my word, declaring an emergency rule as a result if polls boycott, will help things to move fast.
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by ipoblogic: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2017
mrvitalis:

You want government to waste 200bn on referandum they know you won't win ?

You actually expect government to conduct referendum when ever any small group request for it ? Do you know how much it cost ?

Ipob should contribute 200bn to fund the cost of the referendum

How did you arrive the budget of N200B?

So, we are going to lose if we have a referendum?
I like your confidence though, but lets have it, lose and then rest.
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by mrvitalis(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

How did you arrive the budget of N200B?

So, we are going to lose if we have a referendum?
I like your confidence though, but lets have it, lose and then rest.

Why should government even listen to you when you can't prove majority of igbos are in support of you , governors ,senators , rep, state assembly, even league of ward chairman are not with you and you expect government to listen to you ?
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by wirinet(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

How can you boycott an election you are not part of? Is kanu or IPOB on the ballot sheet?
Even in Kenya where one party boycotted the election, the election still held and a winner was declared, so I do not understand this Igbos threat to boycott the anambra elections.

1 Like

Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by victorvezx(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

Imagine using North Korea as an example.
Comparing Nigeria with North Korea is the more reason we need a referendum.

But mark my word, declaring an emergency rule as a result if polls boycott, will help things to move fast.

Lol, it will be the beginning of ur destruction. I am certain
Re: Why We Won't Do Kurdistan,ambazonia,and Catalonia Method.ipob by victorvezx(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
ipoblogic:

A sit at home protect on the day of the election will have the same kind of impact.on the 30th May sit at home.

Only this have more impact.

1. It will show where the peoples loyalty lay.
2. It will be disgrace to Nigeria and the government
3. Although a winner will be announced, such a government will be mortally illegitimate as the people did not vote them in.

4. It will be another documented evidence that the people want s referendum

Whether the government will be levitate or not, one thing is certain, u can't topple it if the are supported by the federal government. I see u are reasoning with emotion

(1) (Reply)

Official List Of Top 10 Countries That Benefits From US. / Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question / Blackmail Reports: Proof That Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Lied Against Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.