Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (45789 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Lexusgs430: 1:18am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.

16 and pregnant..... Reminds me of an MTV series...... She is too young to have a child, abortion too is not an option......

You probably should have offered her sex education, prior to all this 9 months course.....
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by livinbygrace: 1:21am On Oct 31, 2017
itsmeurLady:

First, anybody can say he can take care of a child but when the main thing come, they will chicken out. Secondly,who told you once she aborts, she's gone to the dogs U ppl way of analyzing things is creepy. If Man na God, people for don die finish! Do u kno how many ppl don abort and they are still living their life? Not trying to support the act but don't try to condemn it either. Even married women abort. It's better to do wat ur power reach than to pretend because of what people will say. Hypocrites will always find something to talk

My dear ,I am not an hypocrite but talking from personal experience and I believe at my age I am like a father to the op.How I wish I never took such decision when I was in that stage.I stand by my words ,Abortion is not the solution as it comes with regrets later in life.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:31am On Oct 31, 2017
livinbygrace:

My dear ,I am not an hypocrite but talking from personal experience and I believe at my age I am like a father to the op.How I wish I never took such decision when I was in that stage.I stand by my words ,Abortion is not the solution as it comes with regrets later in life.
Thank u for d wonderful advice
may God heal ur pains

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by chineduemmao: 1:42am On Oct 31, 2017
itsmeurLady:

First, anybody can say he can take care of a child but when the main thing come, they will chicken out. Secondly,who told you once she aborts, she's gone to the dogs U ppl way of analyzing things is creepy. If Man na God, people for don die finish! Do u kno how many ppl don abort and they are still living their life? Not trying to support the act but don't try to condemn it either. Even married women abort. It's better to do wat ur power reach than to pretend because of what people will say. Hypocrites will always find something to talk
you are trying so hard to prove that ur opinion is de best that you've lost ur sense of comprehension. Where did he condemn abortion in totallity? He only gave a disadvantage of the act which is even needed more for the OP to make the best decision, you are here attacking him as if what he is saying doesn't make sense. Stop it!

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by ezwinner: 1:50am On Oct 31, 2017
What has happened has happened. The thing that should be considered here is to move on. I never! and can never support abortion. Every child for me, is never a mistake as we might view humanly (this notion could be wrong though). Let her have the baby and continue with her studies; let her not marry the guy now until it is clear that she's truly in "love" (when she becomes an adult). No need to be hard on her; we all make mistakes which this could not be excluded. Always make her see the brighter side of life and I'm sure everything should be in place. Ensure the existing relationship is severed; he just took advantage of her.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by shege45: 1:52am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

You neglected your duty in pointing to her the danger of having a sexual relationship before WAEC. You have failed her and as well she failed herself. Your sister is on the way to become if not already a trainee olosho and animashaun
u r really funny oooo. hw can u blame d guy her?
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Antina(f): 2:07am On Oct 31, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Will you help take care of the child or you think Nigeria is Yankee. I beg keep quiet. Do you have any idea how many single mothers are on NL regretting not aborting unwanted pregnancy. What will a 16 year do with a child ? Abi you think say child na pet?

So you think sèx na small pikin play??

Can't you make your point without an abusive words?

Are you asking what a 16 years will do with a child?? But you never asked why a 16years old will have sèx. What did she think she would get when she was having sex?? A car or a fridge right? Yeye!! Was is reported to be a rape case??

If she were to be your sister, will you prefer to abort for her than to birth the child?

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by blackbliz: 2:08am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.
Don't even try it at all, once u let her do such stuff you have given her visa to prostitution, if u don't want to her to marry that nice, but just have it in mind that you will take of danfo and the load or do u have the money to take care of here and here unborn baby, u ought to have given her proper advise before this time, boys they para they are ready to Bleep anything and maybe by mistake she made herself available for dicking . Let her go or u raise her with her child. Think twice but I prefee u letting her stay around the family. She has not gotten the sense to be a married woman
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by mhizsuzzy(f): 2:11am On Oct 31, 2017
Eshence:
well i guess abortion should be the solution, take her to a good clinic the earlier the better no talk say i no tell u ooo everybody is forming holy holy now! if u have not committed​ abortion before or pregnant a lady and den make her commit abortion raise up ur hands......
I proudly raise my hand.....
I have not gotten pregnant, have not committed abortion or supported any one to do it........
That u have done something does mean everyone has.......
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by ademusiwa3r: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Youngman I am man.. I beg you dont abort the baby..

God will give you money to take care of it. You did not state the state. You are.. I would have ask someone I know to come and help you through it.

I am on knees, don't abort it.
Children are joy.. I wish I had baby young myself..

See it as joy.. God will provide... Don't worry about the money. If your story is truth.. if you state your state.. i will have ask a former friend living in Nigeria to come and bless you..

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Antina(f): 2:14am On Oct 31, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Before I clicked on this topic I swore someone would mention that the baby could be a future president and I wasn't disappointed. Have you ever see a country without a president because the person that was supposed to be the president was aborted prior to birth? The argument of future president doesn't hold water at all. Stop blackmailing people to keep unwanted pregnancies just because u are looking for a future president. If the future president is aborted, someone else will certainly take his place.

He could grow up to be an armed robber, a con artist and a liability to the society as well due to disfubctional home and upbringing.

@op, if your sis and her bf insist on not aborting, there's nothing u can do about it. You can't force someone to abort so let her be. If she wants to give birh as a teenager, she wouldn't be the first.

But I am not disappointed you also advised not to abort
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Leez(m): 2:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

lmao
all these tales by moonlight should remain in romance section abeg
smh
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by mhizsuzzy(f): 2:17am On Oct 31, 2017
seriously, Nigeria should have adoption agency where teenagers that give birth will put up their baby for adoption.... it will really help barren women and pregnant teenagers....

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Antina(f): 2:19am On Oct 31, 2017
gregyboy:

old story if d child die or aborted pple don finish for d earth to bcum predident

Because we are much doesn't mean her child cannot be a president someday!!

If you look at the dangers aftermath abortion, you will realize abortion is never an option.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by zonax(m): 2:27am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

At 16, your sister needed care,love, support from a man. something you were not responsible enough to give her because you must have been busy playing NairaBet and other small girls to sleep with.then she found those elsewhere, unfortunately in the arms of a randy 27year old guy looking for young ladies to mess up. no OP you are very foolish for ever suggest abortion to your sister. have you thought about the consequences 5years from now. the trauma, her self worth and the lady in her you would kill in that process.
For some foolish reasons you more concerned about what people will say than what life means.
You call having a baby from God a disgrace to you and your family image. now "Mr. Family name protector", if your mother was had aborted you after her friends advised her having a fool like you would bring shame to her family, would you be on nairaland spewing F's??

I hate you right now guy. you're heartless.

BESIDES, what family name do you even think you have? Is Okonji Iweala your dad's baby mama or does your papa have 30Billion like Adeleke?
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Antina(f): 2:28am On Oct 31, 2017
TEAMvido:

did you or didn't you read the part where he said his sis is too young to give birth ....
use your head pls....

Do you have head at all?

Who told you a 16years old girl is too young to give birth?
You should have realized since a 16years is not too small to have sèx, she is capable of giving birth.

We've seen/heard girls younger than that of her age that give birth.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by StevensJojo(f): 2:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

Abortion is illegal in Nigeria so it would be difficult to find a hospital that you would trust to follow the best/standard procedures.Aside from that,she is not even willing.
I know its heartbreaking to see your little sis ter who you had such great dreams for practically ruin her life.Leave her be my brother.Leave her be.Let her face the consequences of her actions.The painful part is she doesnt know what she has done burdening herself with the responsibility having a child at such a young age.Just leave her to have the baby.What you need to do is ensure she has another chance.
Please dont force her to marry that guy to cover the shame.After she has the baby,let her get her education.Educate her so she doesnt get pregnant again by mistake.Help her take care of the baby when she needs help.And all will be fine.Get law enforcement agents to ensure that man does not defile her again.Isn't that peadofilia?
Geez

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Oweku: 2:33am On Oct 31, 2017
please I beg u Don't try to abort it... suppose she die in d process, or afterwards when the time comes she finds it difficult to gve as at when due..do u know that, that your sister can become your worst enemy..
She should keep it, dats the consequence of her action..
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Antina(f): 2:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:
. I left them since 2014 now I'm going crazy. I want to poison her self.

Don't try poisoning her. This time will pass away!
Since he is ready to take responsibility of her and the child.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by k9ine(m): 2:41am On Oct 31, 2017
@OP,
This is a very good advice, you have just been told a truth which is bitter, but 5 or 10 years down the road your sister & her boyfriend, your mum and you will be happy and thank God you didn't abort the baby.
You may be worried about family welfare and her education but you will definitely WIN in the end.
Please do not abort the baby. May the Good LORD help you all. Amen
Ioannes:

Sorry about your situation.

Here's my take;

1. At 22,.you are No longer a boy.

2. What If you were shown that If your sister aborted she will lose her womb and never have kids again, would you still advise her to go for the abortion?

3. It seems you're more worried about what people will say than what's best for your sister.

4. Please encourage her to give birth to the baby. She wasn't raped. The sex was consensual.

5. As a matter of fact abortion is murder. Do you want to have that on your conscience?

6. The man has agreed to take responsibility.

7. She can always go back to school after nursing the baby, But she can't unabort the baby.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Xperience12: 2:46am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

With technology like phone you dont need to be in ph. Since you know this is a possibility you should have warned her regularly through calls on why she should keep her thighs together. You are not worthy of a big brother.

Oga are you sure your 16 years old daughter is not already an Olosho. She might already be giving guys her toto but u no go know because she's wise, and she dey abort well on time. Watch her well, I can bet you'd discover she's a night worker.

In other news I style people o. Bespoke Nigeria is an online fashion hub where you can get custom made wears and shoes at affordable rates. Check us on Instagram @bespokenigeria
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by labbyboi(m): 2:49am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

You neglected your duty in pointing to her the danger of having a sexual relationship before WAEC. You have failed her and as well she failed herself. Your sister is on the way to become if not already a trainee olosho and animashaun
. I was about spitting fire on you then I saw your username... keep up being unreasonable. I was once like you until those things I criticize people for started happening right under my nose. I know your type. Olori****** somebody.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Flaghouse1: 3:02am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Too harsh bros,despite the olosho and animashaun labelling of the sister you makes small sense
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Ditala(m): 3:07am On Oct 31, 2017
When a girl started enjoying s*x for the first time, with the first timer, no Jupiter can deter her from further continuation.The damages has already been done,so keep calmed & behave like her mother or else you missed road psychologically.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by ferdyferd: 3:09am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

With technology like phone you dont need to be in ph. Since you know this is a possibility you should have warned her regularly through calls on why she should keep her thighs together. You are not worthy of a big brother.
Am sorry to say this but you don't have any sense. I will be greatly ashamed if I was related to you in anyway.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by WFW15: 3:21am On Oct 31, 2017
Hi there, before I give my advice, let me paint a couple of scenarios for you: 1. Suppose she loses her life in the course of abortion or suffers other complications, would you be satisfied you insisted on abortion? 2. Suppose she aborts, goes on to do her waec but gets pregnant again, would the previous abortion be justified? You don't know the future and that is why you must leave her to make her decision. She made this bed and she must choose how she lays on it. If any kid decides to do what is meant for adult, then such kid must be ready to face the consequences. Having a kid at her age is not the end of her career. In fact it will make her more responsible. She could abort successfully, pass waec and not gain higher institutions for another decade. She could have the kid, and still pass waec and still go on to uni in less than 3years. In a nutshell, this has to be her decision and please forget that crap about shame on you and family. She won't be first or the last to be pregnant at her age. Let her know you will support her whatever she decides, if you truly care more about her than your reputation.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Ndipe(m): 3:28am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

I disagree with your harsh assessment. Maybe the guy has tried to offer advice to her on numerous occasions but that has fallen on deaf ears. That doesnt mean that I support abortion.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by adatemi: 3:29am On Oct 31, 2017
My dear! You cannot shoulder the consequences if things go wrong and many times abortion does go wrong. That decision is your mom's and am sure she wouldn't want to risk the life of her daughter. My advise will be to encourage the man to care for the baby but on no circumstances should your family allow her to move in with this predator. If she does then be ready for another child next year.
Wish the guy could be arrested and jailed for sexual abuse of a minor. I pray that will bring healing to your family and also direct you all in making the right decision.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by onadana: 3:47am On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
keep kwayet Oga n face your own children,if u have nothing reasonable to say.
A child that will go wayward will surely do,no matter how many lectures n scolding u throw at her.

I feel pity for this young man

I don't agree with you.Teach a child the way they should go when they grow they will not depart.

If the foundations are destroyed what will the righteous do?
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Jonwesley(m): 3:53am On Oct 31, 2017
OP, abortion is definitely not advised. And I bet with you, if you tow that way, your sister will rather become a harlot tomorrow and an expert in uncontrollable sex activities. It will not stop the relationship with the guy, and I'm sure the guy will be happy for the relieve of the burden
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Ishilove: 3:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:
. Just go with your advice because if I should follow the way you're talking Na to enter ph go mess her up.
Don't mind him jor. He is here misyarning. He doesn't know that a child that wants to derail will do so no matter the advice you give them. We should just do our own part as parents and pray that the child takes the advice because some children are so evil that when you talk to them, it will fly over their heads like fighter jets.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 4:11am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

He asked for a solution not to be backlash, focus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83