Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video (31985 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares His Experience After Ordering A Driverless Taxi In USA (vid) / Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 / Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Relax.. there is a reason we were made Nigerians..
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by purplekayc(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2017
iamnicer:
grin grin grin grin

WHENEVER I REMEBER AM STILL A NIGERIAN

I BE LIKE sad embarassed
grin

2 Likes

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by purplekayc(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2017
When will Nigerian driverless cars come?
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Millz404(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2017
Why the bus the speed like wheelbarrow
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by aku626(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2017
When they’re not pot-holes to evade
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Covertguards: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2017
Wow, so beautiful, Africa our continent.

BTW check my signature for your security outfit
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by tete7000(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2017
martineverest:
fast safer than cars with drivers.....

You think so? When the article says it is not totally autonomous yet, it might need human intervention in case of an unexpected emergency, such as when it suddenly meets a car park by the road side. In that situation, a human might take possession of it with a use of joystick. After reading that you still concluded that it is safer than a bus driven by a driver? Na wa for you!

A motor pre-programmed to run a specific route at a specific speed. How does it run away from an unenvisaged danger? Yet you called it safe?
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by teflonjake(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2017
Nigeria to start the production of PENCILS in 2020.

What a wonderful nation

2 Likes

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2017
dtruth50:
It really surprises me when I see another development in another country, and we Nigerians start thinking negatively about Nigeria and calling her names. My Question is "Who are we expecting to start these innovation?" Are we not the one? What have you contribute for Nigeria Development? Or must we wait for government for any development?
Mr man shut up and stop saying rubbish. So you believe an hungry man in Nigeria can innovate anything. Despite low salaries and wages you expect us to use such money to innovate Our government has pocketed the money so let us blame our government and also call her names. We are fighting hunger, we are fighting electricity, terrorism, socio ethnic wahala, religious problems and lots more. Wetin you yourself don innovate Oga park well jare. The blame is on our Government. they pocket billions of dollars and share amidst themselves. Are those money not enough for innovations and development of the country?? ABI shey na 20k wey dey my account I wan use innovate Mr man no vex me this morning ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by tolguy(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2017
yeyerolling:
We are here celebrating 5 pointer GPAs
exactly
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by mojeed4(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2017
frenzyduchess:
can't it be easily hijacked by terrorists? undecided

First well thought comment...
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2017
In a world where Isis is trying to inflict fear in the world and let's not forget Germany has been attacked before, I won't feel safe, if the event of danger that needs maneuvering , can it maneuver?
mojeed4:

First well thought comment...
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Miles300: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2017
jomboliski:
Innovative innovative... Well done Germany
our own here is to be doing dance challenge on instagram week in week out ! No form of innovation , every seems to be doing comedy skits and giving savage responses
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Ajanacool(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2017
celestialAgent:
The joystick part got me! Control a real car with a joystick, really?
if a drone can be controlled with a joystick, consider the bus a piece of cake for a country like Germany
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by gaffyGIFT: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Nigeria be like .......................

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by 1metre: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2017
dtruth50:
It really surprises me when I see another development in another country, and we Nigerians start thinking negatively about Nigeria and calling her names. My Question is "Who are we expecting to start these innovation?" Are we not the one? What have you contribute for Nigeria Development? Or must we wait for government for any development?
tell me one good thing Nigeria government provided for you to kick start your innovative process? U don't even hv steady electricity.

2 Likes

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by XYZo: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2017
anitapreeti:
Great innovation...

Tho we don't need it over here.

Try this in Lagos and lets see the results on a busy Ikorodu road especially on a Monday where guys they hustle for bus and traffic long like rain angry

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2017
in nigeria we are fighting about bobrisky and hushpupis life drama. go on instablog and take a look for yourself. post that has something affecti g the state of the nation gets max 150 comments, posts with hushpuppi and bobrisky gets 4-5000. make una kwantunue...

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by blowjob: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2017
godfatherx:
This is not an excuse for development though, but Nigeria is a continent, too much diversity to exist as a unit.
Our socio-ethnic and religious diversity affect our reasoning so much we can't agree on anything.
To compete with the rest of the world, we need to restructure or disintegrate.

Germany has 79% Germans and 21% other ethnic groups.
60% of the people living in Germany (locals and immigrants) are Christians while the remaining 40% are spread over 1000 different religions.

Nigeria has 521 languages, with no single ethnic group over 38%. There's no majority of ANY idea in Nigeria.
Christianity nor Islam do not control above 45% of religious ideas.
There's nothing that brings 51% of Nigerians together, maybe football though.
EXACTLY..
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by 2shure: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2017
yet
we are still using gen
and 2g
imagine spectranet claiming to be 4g
but in reality na 2g speed.
we dont even af stable power
good roads
patient drivers
a country where okada come from left
right and center
if u dont use your side mirror well u might hit one of them.
a country where micra cars at ibadan
speed dangerously like mad men not minding the safety of other passengers
we are donkey years away from civilization and development

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Exciton(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2017
godfatherx:
This is not an excuse for development though, but Nigeria is a continent, too much diversity to exist as a unit.
Our socio-ethnic and religious diversity affect our reasoning so much we can't agree on anything.
To compete with the rest of the world, we need to restructure or disintegrate.

Germany has 79% Germans and 21% other ethnic groups.
60% of the people living in Germany (locals and immigrants) are Christians while the remaining 40% are spread over 1000 different religions.

Nigeria has 521 languages, with no single ethnic group over 38%. There's no majority of ANY idea in Nigeria.
Christianity nor Islam do not control above 45% of religious ideas.
There's nothing that brings 51% of Nigerians together, maybe football though.

So what exactly do you suggest? 521 single nation states? You think the multi-nation status of states are the cause of unaccountability of leaders, lack of human development, socioeconomic inequality, insecurity and injustice?

Hehehe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Pat081: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2017
abdelrahman:
I hope it is not dangerous?
u re right but dat is nt in Nigeria it can work over dia but can nt work here in Nigeria
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Exciton(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2017
dtruth50:

Don't mind the arseholes.

They won't read science books, they'll support and vote in criminals who use the country's money (meant for human development) to buy mansions in Dubai, they'll support stupid laws across universities formed by people who have no business being in academics, they'll support quota system instead of meritocracy etc etc and they'll be expecting miracles.

Awon weyrey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by soath(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Hackers over to you.
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2017
Meanwhile, Nigeria keeps building more churches and mosques to further mentally enslave the population. The only business that suffers no recession.

1 Like

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by horlakunle25(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2017
Lomprico2:

Do u know what a joystick really is? undecided
ahahaha!! Is it nt d stick dat joy use to hold all d time??-joystick
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by jice(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2017
Fuelless
Driverless
Robots ... etc

What will man do again?
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2017
iamnicer:
grin grin grin grin

WHENEVER I REMEBER AM STILL A NIGERIAN

I BE LIKE sad embarassed

I don't even know whether to weep or laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by martineverest(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2017
tete7000:

You think so? When the article says it is not totally autonomous yet, it might need human intervention in case of an unexpected emergency, such as when it suddenly meets a car park by the road side. In that situation, a human might take possession of it with a use of joystick. After reading that you still concluded that it is safer than a bus driven by a driver? Na wa for you!

A motor pre-programmed to run a specific route at a specific speed. How does it run away from an unenvisaged danger? Yet you called it safe?
haha.... U aren't currently not enlightened enough..... Google, tesla etc have all tested their for years and experienced d accidents weren't up to 5 in years..... The vehicles are sensor-ridden dat will make it stop when it's close to experiencing accidents
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2017
Una go see all this kind thing finish but yet vote an illiterate as President and expect am to do magic; Nigerians Mumu never do
Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2017
purplekayc:
When will Nigerian driverless cars come?

D 2nd Coming of Jesus grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) / What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine? / Nissan Xterra Owners Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.