Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,381 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! (878 Views)

Serious Question For Ladies (pics) / Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! / Serious Question: What Is The Essence Of Teenage Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by andysnoopy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2010
Serious Question!!,

I have seen girls Running back or seeking the attention of their EX once they get the slightest hint that the guy is doing well without them and even running another beautiful girl despite the terrible things the guy did to them. And also i have seen girls stick to the fact that they've broken up with their Ex and will even be flexing with their new BF in front of their Ex once they know that the breakup had a huge impact on the guy's life so it's been difficult for him to adjust and move on despite the fact that the break up was as a result of  a little mistake on the guy's side.

So I'm asking, why do girls call a relationship off -  It's it because of the guy's actions or because they want the guy to feel bad too??
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by Pweety4me(f): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2010
It's a normal tin. . . undecided
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2010
andysnoopy:

So I'm asking, why do girls call a relationship off - It's it because of the guy's actions or because they want the guy to feel bad too??
I will conduct a survey and get back to you.
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2010
why does anyone call a relationship off? They no longer want to be in a relationship in general, or a in a relationship with you, different people have different reasons
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by Pweety4me(f): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2010
^Abi?they just wanna be sexist abourrit. . .lolz undecided
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by andysnoopy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
It's funny cos i'm talking from a personal experience. My EX heard Rumors about my character with girls on campus  before i met her but i succeeded in making it seem like it was only a Rumor until she caught me Pants down,  that was 3 months ago. The breakup was so painful but i moved on by the grace of God and after deleting all her contacts.  Now i've gotten multiple Options of Opekes and the girl done found out. She's been stalking my fb page and is always the first to tell me what somebody wrote on ma page despite the fact that i deleted her, I told her to give up on this so we can move on, that was yesterday. Today she sent a text to me saying that "If the girl i'm seeing  now has filled the space she left in my heart, i should let her know". now this girl knows it will take like months for anybody to achieve that and she's using that as a weapon.  What is the best response guys? And don't talk about ignoring her cos that didn't work,  If i told her Yes like i want to do, will it not hurt her more? I've done enough already to her, I just want her to move on sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by omega25red(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2010
i need to get you a waaaaaaambulance cry it is not like you both are not already broken up. who cares if you say yes or no because either way she is still hurting. It's like a race horse with a broken leg, no one tries to fix it to let it heal they put a bullet in the horses head to put it out of it's misery.
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2010
omega25red:

i need to get you a waaaaaaambulance cry it is not like you both are not already broken up. who cares if you say yes or no because either way she is still hurting. It's like a race horse with a broken leg, no one tries to fix it to let it heal they put a bullet in the horses head to put it out of it's misery.

my world sad :-blunt writer)
u do know d truth u ave written is not wot d poster wants to hear cus it obvious that d guy still wants d gal around cus i really dont understand d difficulty in telling somenone dat dey are done and dusted cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by iice(f): 3:02am On Mar 18, 2010
Rambles. . .
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by chidipupay(m): 3:21am On Mar 18, 2010
the guy just wants to eats his cake and have it
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2010
andysnoopy:

It's funny cos i'm talking from a personal experience. My EX heard Rumors about my character with girls on campus  before i met her but i succeeded in making it seem like it was only a Rumor until she caught me Pants down,   that was 3 months ago. The breakup was so painful but i moved on by the grace of God and after deleting all her contacts.  Now i've gotten multiple Options of Opekes and the girl done found out. She's been stalking my fb page and is always the first to tell me what somebody wrote on ma page despite the fact that i deleted her,  I told her to give up on this so we can move on,  that was yesterday. Today she sent a text to me saying that "If the girl i'm seeing  now has filled the space she left in my heart, i should let her know". now this girl knows it will take like months for anybody to achieve that and she's using that as a weapon.  What is the best response guys? And don't talk about ignoring her cos that didn't work,   If i told her Yes like i want to do, will it not hurt her more? I've done enough already to her,  I just want her to move on sad sad sad sad sad

stop trying to live life pleasing others who have issues. . . . . . . . . you cant please everybody unless you were the biggest phoney out there!
remember that whatever you say to your ex, should be what you would say if your new gal was in front of you.so i would suggest you tell her that:
"what we had is in the past, i have met a great gal, i care deeply for her (even love her) and ii have moved on.i suggest you do the same and accept that we were not meant for each other. this new gal is so much of what you were not."

btw: its funny how your ex has the GUTS to claim that leaving you left a space in your heart like she was all up in there. if you are the one who tells her this garbage in order to score then you have only yourself to blame then.
tell her in these simple word: ITS OVER, LEAVE ME ALONE AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AS WE WILL NEVER GET BACK TOGETHER!
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by galatico(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2010
I guess They want the guy to feel bad!!!
Re: Girls : Mmmhhh, Serious Question! by Girl846(f): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2010
Well it depends on what the guy did.
If the guy messed up, the girl would probably want him feel bad.
But If she has just lost feelings for him, there is no need to make the guy feel bad.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Can You Marry A Poor Guy Like This! / What Makes U A Nigerian Man Or Woman / Questions B4 "i Do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.