Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra (10913 Views)

Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by ignatiusez: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
ignatiusez:

This is not true sir! What are the indices for growth? Why are the developed countries ahead of us? Because of excellent facilities like roads, healthcare, schools, clean water, security, etc courtesy of focused and visionary leaders. What has Obiano done within 4years if he cannot atleast provide to a reasonable extent these infrastructures? Keep selling your conscience for pot of porridge! I have previously posted pictures of abandoned roads by Obiano in Ukpor, Nnewi south LGA.
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by judondasylva(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
gtrader:
Stop wasting space on Nairaland, you can never compare Peter's first tenure and Willie's first tenure. Peter Obi came to Anambra with a vision and he actualized 70% of that vision, but Willie has no vision or drive, opportunity brought him in as the Governor. There are basically no heavy achievements u can use to promote Willie other than "Paying of Salary". Peter Obi started building schools, hospitals, roads in his first tenure...Peter rested more on his second tenure when he learnt Anambra money sharing politics, which Willie is doing now. Incase you don't know I am from Anambra, precisely Enugwu-Ukwu and infact my kinsman is the Deputy-Governor. I know Anambra very well, I have 3 hostels at Unizik and one at Oko poly...I also have a very large farm at Willie Obiano's LG. Lots of other investments in Anambra, so I tour round the state when I'm around.

There are other dirty information which I can't share here for the sake of Willie and my brother....Government house is just like a bedroom visit to me.

Forget what Ifeanyi Anago and co are doing on Facebook... Willie enjoys life more than his work as the Governor, while Peter Obi enjoyed working more...

I wish Willie and my bro luck...I pray they win!
Bro we have a lot of land at Awka at good sites you can call me if you need any. we also have hostels and filling stations for sell
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by nonsobaba: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=Obi1kenobi post=61934473]Obiano might just have broken the record for propaganda for a state governor. What this guy has spent on self-publicity is incredible. shocked I'm neither a supporter, nor a detractor, but he has mounted one of the most shameful campaigns of saturation coverage. Almost every single day I pick up a Sun newspaper in Lagos, a picture of Obiano is on the top-right corner directing to articles inside proclaiming Obiano to be the the bestest thing ever in the universe. It's just too much. The conceit and self-absorption and narcissism is extreme.

There are also far too many falsehoods in his repeated claims of his accomplishments. The one that irritates me the most is the easily verifiable lies about foreign investments he has brought to the state. We want to see these investments, but he can't seem to show us any.

Election is just 18 days away. Prepare your shock absorber well well.
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by fearless2014: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Fyi0:

What about the disgraceful rot in Nnewi. Every single road in Nnewi has deteriorated. What about Nkwo Nnewi. Even the mall being built by Peter obi there was abandoned by him.

The guy is a disgrace

Nnewi mall is a private investment by shoprite, likewise Awka mall also, was abandoned due to Buhari induced economic downturn.

Which road in Nnewi is a mess to be specific.
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by charliman2012: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
I love this man called Governor Willi Obiano. My prayer for him is that Almighty God will give him more strength to be able to pilot our state to a greater height. No need wishing you to win because I know that almighty God has done that already. Come November 18th my vote is for YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 01, 2017
fearless2014:

Nnewi mall is a private investment by shoprite, likewise Awka mall also, was abandoned due to Buhari induced economic downturn.

Which road in Nnewi is a mess to be specific.
Nnewi mall is not owned by shoprite, the roads leading from Ozubulu into Nnewi,the Nkwo Nnewi roads, to mention but a few.

Only someone who does not live in Nnewi or someone who deliberately chose to be ignorant will say that Nnewi is not in a mess right now.
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Cjrane2: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Marotzke:
Not just one road, but a federal government constructed and currently reconstructed Enugu /Onitsha express way.

What ever William Obiano did on that road ,both flyover and expansion will be refunded or has been refunded by the federal government.

If anyone is to use those roads for campaign, He is Muhammadu Buhari.
William Obiano should show us the roads that he constructed and their locations.
Not computer generated images of phantom airport cities and Federal Government projects in Anambra state.
Or is he ashamed to show us that the fully completed road projects are in Aguleri , his home town?

Has Buhari ever refunded any projects done in Igboland? Even the projects such as second Niger bridge and Enugu airport, Onitsha seaport etc, he stopped all of them immediately he took office under the excuse of reviewing the cost. Has he reviewed the costs for 3 years? has any project started in the southeast since then NO!

Buhari has not refunded the money spent by Obi to fix Bridgehead road etc, and you think it is what Obiano spent that he will refund?

All you APC goons are wasting your time. Obiano has no equal in the Governorship election. Obaze may have been a great competitor, however Obiano performed so excellently that no sane person would try to gamble him out for an untested former civil servant. As for APC Nwoye, he is a silly thug looking for a way to loot the state for APC which is exactly what they have always wanted. Let Nwoye go back to being a university cultist and killer.

4 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by patrick89(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Fyi0:

Nnewi mall is not owned by shoprite, the roads leading from Ozubulu into Nnewi,the Nkwo Nnewi roads, to mention but a few.

Only someone who does not live in Nnewi or someone who deliberately chose to be ignorant will say that Nnewi is not in a mess right now.
Nobody is ignorant! Nnewi shopping mall is still under dispute because the way it was acquired illegally. Think of onistha mall.. why did they complete it? it is because the land belong to state government.
There are many shopping malls springing up in Anambra state.
What we are saying is that Willie obiano has come very well, and needs to be supported to consolidate on his work!

2 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by patrick89(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2017
Cjrane2:

Has Buhari ever refunded any projects done in Igboland? Even the projects such as second Niger bridge and Enugu airport, Onitsha seaport etc, he stopped all of them immediately he took office under the excuse of reviewing the cost. Has he reviewed the costs for 3 years? has any project started in the southeast since then NO!

Buhari has not refunded the money spent by Obi to fix Bridgehead road etc, and you think it is what Obiano spent that he will refund?

All you APC goons are wasting your time. Obiano has no equal in the Governorship election. Obaze may have been a great competitor, however Obiano performed so excellently that no sane person would try to gamble him out for an untested former civil servant. As for APC Nwoye, he is a silly thug looking for a way to loot the state for APC which is exactly what they have always wanted. Let Nwoye go back to being a university cultist and killer.
I don't know why these people are disturbing us with Nwoye the king of cultist and criminal.
I swear if I'm the directors of DSS, I with arrest that man! APC Is a no no in Anambra state! IMO and osun can have them. We don't want their change!

funny enough, have you noticed they don't use the slogan "Change" in the current campaign!

3 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by patrick89(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Cjrane2:

No be small thing....
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
patrick89:

Nobody is ignorant! Nnewi shopping mall is still under dispute because the way it was acquired illegally. Think of onistha mall.. why did they complete it? it is because the land belong to state government.
There are many shopping malls springing up in Anambra state.
What we are saying is that Willie obiano has come very well, and needs to be supported to consolidate on his work!
Truth is Obiano is not doing bad.
Why didn't you talk about the terribly decrepit road in Nnewi or didn't you see it in my previous mention.

I agree that the mall is under dispute.

Anambra however deserves more than Obiano is giving it. Tony Nwoye is a No, my problem with Obaze is that I haven't even seen his manifesto, he's just riding on Obi's popularity.

Its a case of the devil and the deep blue sea.

1 Like

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by patrick89(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fyi0:

Truth is Obiano is not doing bad.
Why didn't you talk about the terribly decrepit road in Nnewi or didn't you see it in my previous mention.

I agree that the mall is under dispute.

Anambra however deserves more than Obiano is giving it. Tony Nwoye is a No, my problem with Obaze is that I haven't even seen his manifesto, he's just riding on Obi's popularity.

Its a case of the devil and the deep blue sea.
Obiano is not perfect! he not god, but he is better than all these people parading themselves.
Obaze was in power as ssg for 10 Years what did he do? see, check out Akeredolu and ayade, they speak the finest grammar but they're failures!

1 Like

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
patrick89:

Obiano is not perfect! he not god, but he is better than all these people parading themselves.
Obaze was in power as ssg for 10 Years what did he do? see, check out Akeredolu and ayade, they speak the finest grammar but they're failures!
I'm yet to decide on whether to vote for Obiano or for Obaze.

I just have that feeling that Anambra may retrogress under obiano's second tenure
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by patrick89(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fyi0:

I'm yet to decide on whether to vote for Obiano or for Obaze.

I just have that feeling that Anambra may retrogress under obiano's second tenure
Not at all. Obiano is not perfect, but I see him trying to outdo peter obi,since everyone is comparing him with obi.
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by fearless2014: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fyi0:

It is very obvious that you know nothing about the mall, Shoprite set out to build three malls in Anambra, Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi, finished work at Onitsha and started work on Awka and Nnewi before Buhari's incompetence struck.

Road from Ozubulu through Ekwusigo to Nnewi is not in any bad shape, i ply it frequently.

The road to Nkwo through bank road is still intact, which ones are you talking of again.

1 Like

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2017
fearless2014:

It is very obvious that you know nothing about the mall, Shoprite set out to build three malls in Anambra, Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi, finished work at Onitsha and started work on Awka and Nnewi before Buhari's incompetence struck.

Road from Ozubulu through Ekwusigo to Nnewi is not in any bad shape, i ply it frequently.

The road to Nkwo through bank road is still intact, which ones are you talking of again.
This guy ehn. Your lies are too much.
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by fineroad: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
ignatiusez:

This is not true sir! What are the indices for growth? Why are the developed countries ahead of us? Because of excellent facilities like roads, healthcare, schools, clean water, security, etc courtesy of focused and visionary leaders. What has Obiano done within 4years if he cannot atleast provide to a reasonable extent these infrastructures? Keep selling your conscience for pot of porridge! I have previously posted pictures of abandoned roads by Obiano in Ukpor, Nnewi south LGA.

My dear, this is not a question of selling ones conscience. No government is perfect and no government can solve all the problems in its domain. However, we look at the government that know the indices to touch to make life smoother for the citizenry. Just look at Security, just look at the fact that when all other governors are crying and owing their workers, the present government cushioned all those negative effects. That is why you can just start criticizing from the comfort of your home. If there was no security, you should have been commenting from from one northern state because you would have been on the run by now! Please give kudos to him that deserves it. Dont be clouded by useless political emotions.

I say it again, any mistake fro Ndi Anambra, Sorry will be their case. Mark it on the walls!!

1 Like

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by kn23h(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lmaoooooo grin

I have never laughed so much in my life grin shocked

Obiano the ugwu Governor
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by charliman2012: 12:05am On Nov 03, 2017
APGA is my party and Willi is my Governor

2 Likes

Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by GhanaMustGoo: 2:33am On Nov 03, 2017
Shameless compaign.ad
Re: Judging Willie Obiano And His Footprint On Infrastructure Transcends Anambra by ignatiusez: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2017
fineroad:

My dear, this is not a question of selling ones conscience. No government is perfect and no government can solve all the problems in its domain. However, we look at the government that know the indices to touch to make life smoother for the citizenry. Just look at Security, just look at the fact that when all other governors are crying and owing their workers, the present government cushioned all those negative effects. That is why you can just start criticizing from the comfort of your home. If there was no security, you should have been commenting from from one northern state because you would have been on the run by now! Please give kudos to him that deserves it. Dont be clouded by useless political emotions.

I say it again, any mistake fro Ndi Anambra, Sorry will be their case. Mark it on the walls!!

I beg to disagree with you sir! The foundation of security in Anambra state today was laid by the previous administration, all Obiano has done was just to sustain it. That been said, I expect you to answer my question on what tangible work this government has done to deserve a second term apart from the pro panda bridge? Of course, that was never answered. For your information, I have no conflict of interest in this election. Besides, talking about security, the only first generation bank in Ukpor has been visited by dare devil armed robbers twice within the last 24months. Unfortunately, they were unchallenged, this information is verifiable. What has Obiano done for the people of Ukpor to deserve a second term in office? I await your response sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do We Do With These Igbos ? Just Look At GTB Boycott / Okunbo To Obaseki: Your Accusation Reeks Of Incompetence / LASTMA: Our Officials Were Not Involved In Ojodu Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.