Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period (5021 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Leysco(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Hello everyone. There is this igbo lady I met in my place of work. I offered her my apartment to stay for a while when she told me she had no where to stay after her youth service. She promised to leave in September for her masters abroad. Now she has remained in my house till now. We have had sex countless times. Have pleaded with her to leave, reminding her of the dangers of us leaving together. Now she has missed her period. What do I do now? I know I made a mistake for letting her stay with me. How do I get out of this?
Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by ishadfurnitures: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by danieljessy: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Kai konji na bastard

She don kuku do d masters for your house ni grin

41 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Nbote(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Both of U shld relax , take ur tym and look for it.. If u both look for it togeda d chances of finding it is very high.. Cases of missing period is not a new thing and I hear it can get missing for up to 9months sef

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by divinehand2003(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2017
Na marriage be that now. Which one be pack again? You must marry her ooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Skyfornia(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2017
What are your fears? Are you not man enough!? Do the right thing and make her your wife. This is a buttered bread.

8 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by kunlesufyan(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Lmao!!! You get work na, why you dey fear? Make she born make una take care of the child.
Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by AntiWailer: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Help her look for it.

1 Like

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2017
grin grin
Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Leysco(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=kunlesufyan post=61932573]Lmao!!! You get work na, why you dey fear
Am not financially capable to cater for a child or go into marriage now.
Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by wtfcoded: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2017
U shouldn't have gone any close to her puna. Well, congratulations dude, u gonna be a father.

3 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2017
so u know all these before u allow her to stay. bro, I see you as an opportunist that took advantage of the lady because she said she doesn't have to stay. but have you imagine can a lady who has money to go study abroad for her master but couldn't afford to pay for house rent? or there is something u are refusing to tell us here

12 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Khd95(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2017
when u was shining her Congo u was thinking ure the man

help her look for her period oo.. na for ur house she lost amgrin

5 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by kunlesufyan(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=Leysco post=61932782][/quote]
Im not married but anytime all those uncles ask about when I want to get married. They urge me not to wait until i have a house or a fat bank account.
So bruh keep the child. Encourage the girl to get a job or follow her dreams....
Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Oyindidi(f): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2017
Leysco:
Hello everyone. There is this igbo lady I met in my place of work. I offered her my apartment to stay for a while when she told me she had no where to stay after her youth service. She promised to leave in September for her masters abroad. Now she has remained in my house till now. We have had sex countless times. Have pleaded with her to leave, reminding her of the dangers of us leaving together. Now she has missed her period. What do I do now? I know I made a mistake for letting her stay with me. How do I get out of this?
Nowhere to hidegrin you have another 9 months or more to correct this mistake. gringrin

Baby daddygrin
Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by sisisioge: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Oohhforks! grin grin grin grin

She's igbo...it's gonna cost you grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Leysco(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2017
hmmm
Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by joy199(f): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2017
You told her to leave and you were still sleeping with her. Weldoh sir.

10 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Op I knor know wetin I go say. I jus weak today undecided
Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Newboss(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Congratulations boss! grin grin

No need for marriage at all. At least you will have a baby to call yours in 8+ months' time. grin grin
Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by izaray(f): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
When you were enjoying it, like having it served anytime u wants it without protection, as the boss shocked You didn't complain, now you are putting blames on her. Biko go finish wetin you start.

6 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by chynie: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
look for the period when she is not around,
she maybe hiding it, check all her bags, her wardrobe(if any), even her trouser pockets and shoes
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the next thing is pay her brideprice, and start buying baby things, and choose name for your baby grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by SAMBARRY: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bring another woman to your house and tell her this is your fiancee and she's coming tomorrow so she should plan moving out to avoid embarrassment and if she uses the pregnancy threat inform her you'll involve the police if she refuses to move out moreover you and her never planned pregnancy so she's 100percent responsible for it

If you don't have.fiancee go rent one sexy fine girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Prognose: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na wa, all u guys are heartless sha grin
Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Prognose: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leysco:

So you fell for the old "damsel in distress with no home-free Bleep trick" grin

I bet you were feeling funky after smashing her the first couple of times and wondering how lucky you were grin

Now yawa don gas your eye don clear.

Guy to escape this will require a lot of Providence and luck on your part o. Because once you have a baby you are connected to her for life, marriage or not.

Is she that bad? She has stayed in your house for some months now, how are her wifely skills? If she can cook, clean, hold a decent intelligent conversation with you, is already working and respects you, marry her! I know it's not what you planned at the beginning but that's life, it hits you a curveball once in a while and you have to hit it back to stay in the game.

If on the other hand you guys eventually find the missing period, you better do the needful and either move her out of the house forcefully or you yourself pack out.

Your story is not new, na so papa bomboy take accommodate one girl wey miss road one time with no transport, like play like play it's been 5 years and they now have 2 kids with a third on the way grin

10 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Advision: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leysco:

Did she rape you? How can you offer to house an unrelated lady? Bros man-up and start making plans for your marriage, you are the one that took advantage of her

7 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Well since She's been living in your house her period should be somewhere in the house, probably your bedroom. Let her look for it.

1 Like

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
danieljessy:
Kai konji na bastard

She don kuku do d masters for your house ni grin

Post Graduate and PHD all together

2 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Leysco:

Congratulations OP. I wish you Happy Married Life. Please ensure you share the pre-wedding pictures here oh !

2 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
sisisioge:
Oohhforks! grin grin grin grin

She's igbo...it's gonna cost you grin grin grin

LOL, it could be a blessing in disguise ! Instead of him praying and fasting in the future for a good wife. God has fast forwarded everything and answered his prayers even before he prayed ! cheesy

Imagine a random pretty educated girl in ma house cooking, sweeping & doing everything...Ahn ahn, na to go Altar remain na !

4 Likes

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by sisisioge: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
cruchenutii:

LOL, it could be a blessing in disguise ! Instead of him praying and fasting in the future for a good wife. God has fast forwarded everything and answered his prayers even before he prayed ! cheesy

Imagine a random pretty educated girl in ma house cooking, sweeping & doing everything...Ahn ahn, na to go Altar remain na !

Opportunist grin

1 Like

Re: Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period by danieljessy: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
cruchenutii:

Post Graduate and PHD all together
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help : How Do I Make My Vagina Tight Again? / How To Tell My Mum To Go Back To Her House Without Hurting Her Feelings / Surehome Marriage Seminar Question & Answer Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.