Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,698 members, 7,844,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished (4987 Views)

Kogi Deports ‘78 Northern Beggars’ To States Of Origin | Sahara Reporters / Falana: Posting Policemen Outside State Of Origin Is Unproductive / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by oladeebo: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2017
giftq:

Whats wrong with that, no be one Nigeria again ? cheesy cheesy
is any one chasing you out of Lagos?
don't be grabber we say
ok!
Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2017
oladeebo:

is any one chasing you out of Lagos?
don't be grabber we say
ok!
Tell us, when did Igbos grab anything in Lagos grin
Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2017
Justiceleague1:

Painment o grin grin

Oh boy! This guy is stuck in a loop. Any programmer out there? This chap has overloaded his motherboard!

2 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Justiceleague1: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2017
Ioannes:

Oh boy! This guy is stuck in a loop. Any programmer out there? This chap has overloaded his motherboard!

CALCULUSagberoe grin

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by oladeebo: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2017
giftq:

Tell us, when did Igbos grab anything in Lagos grin
tell us why onitsha market is for igbo only?
Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2017
oladeebo:

tell us why onitsha market is for igbo only?
because others are too suffersticated to visit Onitsha cheesy

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2017
Justiceleague1:

CALCULUSagberoe grin

I see I have a fan here. Following me from post to post.
Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Oloripelebe: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2017
tiger28:
My observation is that it is ONLY igbos that go crazy about indigineship. Africa is not america becos every kilometer has its own unique culture and norms so it must be preserved. Why are these ppl so ashamed of their states??I am from Ondo state but born and raised in ibadan for more than 40 years (i have only been to Ondo state just twice) but i will NEVER fight for Oyo state indigeneship ,it is so unafrican. Hausas that travel all over the country will never do such either but we have those NATURAL landgrabbers who ALMOST grabbed Israeli indigeneship until they were ROUNDLY humiliated by the Israelis....ah ah ah!!!

I don't really know why they are so obsessed about Lagos

3 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Justiceleague1: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Ioannes:

I see I have a fan here. Following me from post to post.
ALHAJIcalculusAMALA grin

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Justiceleague1: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2017
See tip coneheads from oshogbo ogbomosho grin

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by oladeebo: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2017
giftq:

because others are too suffersticated to visit Onitsha cheesy
or onitsha is too dangerous to do business!

2 Likes

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2017
oladeebo:

or onitsha is too dangerous to do business!
it is the biggest market in West Africa

Igbo amaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by oladeebo: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2017
giftq:

it is the biggest market in West Africa

Igbo amaka grin grin
but for igbo only!

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2017
oladeebo:

but for igbo only!
who said its for Igbo only?
Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Justiceleague1: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2017
See coneheads erankos whinning upandan tongue cool
dem don schit for pata pinish cos of Igbos in no man's land
grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Justiceleague1: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Op,o o,am a bini boy,am a legal bini boy,i yam a benin boy in lagos.. tongue cool

Ioannes:

I Guess you're trying to wear me down with your brand of stupidity. You win. Go haunt someone else's mention OK.

eeyaaa lolsss grin

ma lò mu rattak o grin

buh wait o,dem jas release u frm ban!
CHAII grin
mods why grin

HAAAHAAHAHAAAA

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by tiger28: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Justiceleague1:

so u are MORE THAN 40 AND STILL LIKE THIS,CHAAAAAI!!!

40YRS+BABA! grin grin grin
like the proverb "what the elders see............."
"
Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2017
IPOB and their problems with lagos sha,i know you used hausa man as bojuboju not because of God.

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by orisa37: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Both are very relevant. State of Origin is the same as State of Birth to show how much of a Bastard we are.
The Bible says that it is an abomination for a Bastard to rule a people. We had that in Abacha. Shagari knew he wasn't a Nigerian.
Even where Residence is law, some previleged groups still use their majority to set up "Toll-gate' hanky-panky" to rig out the minorities amidst them.
Just one example, my Daughter had to get Birth Certificates from Kachia and Akure plus the fact that I have been resident in Kaduna for 45 years, before she was admitted into Kaduna State University.
Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by hooklover: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2017
To me here is no point ur father is from Lagos but u are resident in PH all ur life is PH. U know nothing about Lagos and sere life style. U never pay taxes to Lagos but PH.
It will really be stupid to be claiming were u know knowing about. With ur state of residence u will be more useful to ur immediate environment.

U pay taxes in Ph but cannot aspire for positions in PH.
Even if you are from Lagos but cos u never stayed in Lagos you will still not be relevant there....

Is better we take advantage of state of residence for our benefits.

Itsvneeds to be law and anybody flout it will have cobsquences
Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Leez(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Justiceleague1:
See coneheads erankos whinning upandan tongue cool
dem don schit for pata pinish cos of Igbos in no man's land
grin grin grin
ahhahhahhahhahhaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Leez(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

The earlier we sperate and yorubas left alone with lagos ,the better for all...One Nigeria is a huge scam and an anomally that must be set right..sooner or later.
one month,that all i give lagos after separation
the place will look like a sewer
dats why wen dy hear biafra they start crying and shouting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2017
Leez:

one month,that all i give lagos after separation
the place will look like a sewer
dats why wen dy hear biafra they start crying and shouting
oladeebo will be forming suffersticated philosopher grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Leez(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2017
hooklover:
The complication state of origin has created more harm than good. It is better we go with state of residence.if you stay in Lagos for over 5yrs and pay taxes there you are a lagosian.Entitled to all benefits of the state and contest for any position..

How can someone stay in Lagos over 10yrs and cannot benefit cos u say he is not from Lagos state. But he works and Pau taxes to govt.

Sate of origin should be abolished from our constitution and replaced with state of residence as its done abroad....

The earlier we do this we have less friction and can have a free Nigeria not divided by state of origin...

Hausa who stay up to 5yrs or more in Lagos with prof can claim to be resident in Lagos.
Igbo innlagis can do d same.

Igbos in Kano can do the same....

Web we realised our state of residence more important that state of origin we can have a great county not divided by ethnic lines....
kai afonjas have really suffered
hausa and igbos dominate una at the same time and have emirate and confederate at the same time in ur region(ilorin and lagos)
chaiiiiiiii grin grin
Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Leez(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2017
giftq:
oladeebo will be forming suffersticated philosopher grin
grin grin
Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Shawnnn01: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
lastmessenger:
with this kind of statement coming from a youth,I already lost hope in the country. Like someone said, everyone is shouting one Nigeria but when the time come to implement things to make one Nigeria work,you all drag foot.
I give up already

No one expect anything else from your Igbo self.

Ngokafor:
The earlier we sperate and yorubas left alone with lagos ,the better for all...One Nigeria is a huge scam and an anomally that must be set right..sooner or later.

rumours:
The hypocrisy of Nigerians are matchless. In one breath, they shout one Nigeria but to support a suggestion for one Nigeria to work is a problem. Pretenders. Let this country be shared abeg.

But comments from deluded Igbos like this must have renewed your hope in Nigeria ba ? A lot of you Igbos are sick in the head u must confess.

1 Like

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by lastmessenger: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Shawnnn01:

But comments from deluded Igbos like this must have renewed your hope in Nigeria ba ? A lot of you Igbos are sick in the head u must confess.
proudly Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Residence Recognised While State Of Origin Abolished by benodic: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Somebody is clearly day dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Presents N146bn 2018 Budget Estimates And Appropriate Bill / Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape / So SW Isn't Homogenous Yoruba : Just Learnt Of The Ogu(egun) People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.