Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape (4957 Views)

"Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by APCHaram: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Frank Mba still has his rape file and the victim is more than ready to testify against Sowore in court.

Sowore was arrested in the early 90's for rape after a complaint was laid by a fellow female student, who in her written and sworn deposition claimed Sowore had forceful carnal knowledge with her.

Frank Mba, who is now the head of the Nigerian Police PR department was the investigating officer handling the case. Sowore was granted bail from where he never reported back to the station for further investigations and questioning.

Well, Frank Mba has relocated both the original case file and the victim who as I said earlier is more than willing to testify.

The DSS was used to effect Sowore' arrest as the police knew he (Sowore) had privy knowledge of the reopening of the case and all these his silly revolution nonsense was to make his arrest look political even though he has a pending decades long criminal case of statutory rape which he has been evading ever since.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Henry22(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nigeria grin, I dedicate this FTC to my dog 4 a successful crossbreeding pleeb.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by alsudan: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
So the Tyrant plans to give him the Deji Adeyanju treatment

8 Likes

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Oche211(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmmm... Now i know the motive of the person who invented Condom. It's to prevent this type of madness in future.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by dikeigbo2(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
make i finish my milk first......

7 Likes

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by APCHaram: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Oche211:
Hmmmm...
Now i know the motive of the person who invented Condom.
It's to prevent this type of madness in future.
[/s]

Sowore was arrested in the early 90's for rape.

He was detained at the Bode Thomas Police station.

The case officer was Frank Mba.

Sowore jumped police administered bail and the case never got to Court because he (Sowore) went fugitive.

Frank Mba exposed all this when he was Lagos State CP during GEJ.

Sowore's network of embedded informants tipped him off sometime early June, that the IGP's office received a petition from the victim and that a new fresh investigation had been re-opened.

The entire revolution rubbish was to make his impending arrest for rape appear politically motivated.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Uhmmm This Country Sef.
Na wa.
Read my signature
Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Henry22(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

Sowore jumped police administered bail and the case never got to Court because he (Sowore) went fugitive.

Sowore's network of embedded informants tipped him off sometime early June, that the IGP's office received a petition from the victim and that a new fresh investigation had been re-opened.

The entire revolution rubbish was to make his impending arrest for rape appear politically motivated.

And you have a man that misappropriated money when he was petroleum minister sitting as ur president.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

in your infinite wisdom DSS handles rape cases.

Dunce!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by APCHaram: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Henry22:

And you have a man that misappropriated money when he was petroleum minister sitting as ur president.

You think I am some random BMC zombie?

Every individual that facilitated the Ruga Khalifa to power is regretting their foolishness.

Sowore is one of too many trousered southern fools that I have no single Fcks to give.

7 Likes

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by APCHaram: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
in your infinite wisdom DSS handles rape cases.

Dunce!

Olodo, the DSS is equivalent to the FBI.

They handle both criminal and internal terrorist cases.

Besides, I stated clearly that the DSS was sought by the Nigerian Police to effect his arrest and detention because of sowore's dumb supporters like you that may storm the police station demanding his release.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by donbachi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Henry22:
Nigeria grin, I dedicate this FTC to my dog 4 a successful crossbreeding pleeb.
wetin be d breed?..hope no be morocco savanah.
Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Ruggedniggaone: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:

Every individual that facilitated the Ruga Khalifa to power is regretting their foolishness.

Sowore is one of too many trousered southern fools that I have no single Fcks to give.
you be ogbonge zombie not random zombie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by APCHaram: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
you be ogbonge zombie not random zombie

Stop defending a rapist and a controlled opposition figure

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by nzeobi(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
funny country .
so when will fatoyinbo be arrested or questioned.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by slimfit1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Interesting store so you bring DSS talk about using hammer to breaks a nut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by slimfit1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Interesting store so you bring DSS talk about using hammer to breaks a nut. So we don't have police officers anymore.
Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Henry22(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
donbachi:
wetin be d breed?..hope no be morocco savanah.

It's a red samoyed......
Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Blue3k(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Man these nairaland conspiracy theories are something else. Im slightly intrigued because of Alex Epstein arrest.

My issues with conspiracy theory.

• There's a statue of limitations for this.
• If he skipped bail why didnt the state arrest him for past 2 decades.
• There woud naturally be warrant for arrest.
• Why hasnt DSS announced charges.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Henry22(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:

Now I see where ur first comment came from.
Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by APCHaram: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Henry22:

Now I see where ur first comment came from.

Let me school you about these fake revolutionaries

Here is what one of them - a die hard buharist - posted about IPOB agitation

Oche211:
I think it's time that the federal government up her games nd get all these guys constituting nuisance nd threat to national security arrested.
Nnamdi Kanu nd his bunch of ill trained, under fed so called biafra security services.
Arewa youths for heating up the nation's security space with their nw withdrawn, ill thought ultimatum nd those other bunch of idiots from the Niger Delta.
Enough is Enough.
Nobody crosses the national redline.
No one is above the country or her laws.

Oche211, original zombie forming revolutionary over one rapist cause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Niaja4real(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

"Frank Mba disclose this when he was Lagos State CP during Jonathan"
Idiot like u
He was CP while in Lagos during Jonathan, but now a DCP. Are u okay?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Oche211(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:

Let me school you about these fake revolutionaries
Here is what one of them - a die hard buharist - posted about IPOB agitation

Oche211, original zombie forming revolutionary over one rapist cause.

You don't form a secret service in a state. Talking about being a zombie, that's who you are.
Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Niaja4real:

"Frank Mba disclose this when he was Lagos State CP during Jonathan"
Idiot like u
He was CP while in Lagos during Jonathan, but now a DCP. Are u okay?
APCharam needs serious help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Oche211(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Blue3k:
Man these nairaland conspiracy theories are something else. Im slightly intrigued because of Alex Epstein arrest.

My issues with conspiracy theory.

• There's a statue of limitations for this.
• If he skipped bail why didnt the state arrest him for past 2 decades.
• There woud naturally be warrant for arrest.
• Why hasnt DSS announced charges.
Don't mind them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Marxists(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Op was part of the 'delegates' that marched to Amnesty International Abuja office yesterday demanding that they leave the country or their body bags would be repatriated to their home country.
Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:

Olodo, the DSS is equivalent to the FBI.

They handle both criminal and internal terrorist cases.

Besides, I stated clearly that the DSS was sought by the Nigerian Police to effect his arrest and detention because of sowore's dumb supporters like you that may storm the police station demanding his release.
seek knowledge and you’ll find.
Stop talking trash.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by damtan(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
So the police waited for 2 decades before effecting his arrest The arrest was now carried out by the DSS
Mmmmh, wetin Musa no go hear for Naija

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape by tsdarkside(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
dont mess with women....

they will hunt you down no matter how long it takes....

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Idriss Deby's Revenge Against President Buhari / Why Can't Lagos Be Like Tokyo? / Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.