Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island (62874 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by yungEX(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Just look at the ugly dirty thing. To be honest, money doesn't just fit some people. It's just better they live in poverty. This man is a typical illustration of "take a pig out of the sty and it'll forever remain a pig". Filthy, sleazy thing!
Ode! Keep insulting someone that doesn't give a hoot about your raggedy ass
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bolustical:
Hushpuppi - Big Boy

Mompha - Big Boy

Obaseki - Big Boy

Yet no one really knows the source(s) of their income, the worse is that some young lads are looking up to them as role models.

Only God knows what morality will be in 20
years to come.

Poverty Of the Mind: "When you work hard to become rich in life, then you make a consistent effort to prove to society that you have arrived through display of wealth."
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by 400billionman: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Getintouch2004:

They work smart

Gbam.

Economy is not good. People are building houses and buying cars.
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
mayorkyzo:
After dem don push drugs or do blood money finish dem go say na yahoo dem dey do...I sorry for Boyz when believe dem,na so dem go press lappy for years dem no no pik 50$...

U too funny
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
rentAcock:
What exactly does this big boy do? If not for the internet and globalization, I swear so many people would think the likes of hushpuppi, Davido, mompha, Emoney and all other fake urchins are the richest people in the world. These guys cannot boast of having even up to $100million yet they make the most noise. Just out of perspective, the richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos added over $20Billion to his net worth in one day last week and you will never see him brag about that on social media.

All you asslickers hailing these guys and idolizing them online are the cause of this attention seeking behavior.
guy be mindful when you include Emoney in your disrespectful talk ,we all knows his sources of income
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by prodigy24: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Black people are mentally poor! One member of a British band group could be way richer than this low life. But you won't see this kind of madness!

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by prodigy24: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bolustical:
Hushpuppi - Big Boy

Mompha - Big Boy

Obaseki - Big Boy

Yet no one really knows the source(s) of their income, the worse is that some young lads are looking up to them as role models.

Only God knows what morality will be in 20 years to come.
They actually have one thing in common! Edo state...
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by hokafor(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
I hope your father is not a gateman ,like your friend hus hus.

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Amdoyin(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
2chainzz:
How do these guys make such huge money.
dirty deals.drugs, fraud and so on. The more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Vutseck(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
snazzy5050:
I rep edo grin grin
would you have say that if the thread was about prostitution in Italy
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Rolly22(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
nextstep:

I don't even understand again... I thought Yahoo was like small change, like $10k or even $50k. But which kind yahoo are people doing in order to afford $1M? cry

Wire wire
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Diso60090(m): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bolustical:
Hushpuppi - Big Boy

Mompha - Big Boy

Obaseki - Big Boy

Only God knows what morality will be in 20 years to come.
you nor get their number make you call and ask them
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Ebonka1: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
We don't know him in Edo state
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by karlboss: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kingjags:
most of these guys nah CC top up or Account Loading them they do. Before you see ordinary 200$ collect for dating ehn..... Except you voodoo it.
Me don't think is voodoo oh if u download ICQ app you would see the kind of tools and format boys dey sell. Gee don go a whole new level that to be a gee boy you must go the school. Nobody go wan show you the way

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Boland(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Just look at the ugly dirty thing. To be honest, money doesn't just fit some people. It's just better they live in poverty. This man is a typical illustration of "take a pig out of the sty and it'll forever remain a pig". Filthy, sleazy thing!

Statements like this are the reason some guys go to any length to acquire wealth.

Your statement can only come from a proud heart.
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by mechanics(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Where is he seeing all this money that he's spending anyhow?
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Shaev7(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
As for me, I don't even acknowledge such people or even know if they exist because when they die, their name dies, and you know why? They never used their money for the growth of humanity around them. Many people lived that don't have such money like this but yet, their names still lives.
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by emmyN(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Seems 'big boy' is now the name of an occupation

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Mistermamus(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
which should stop glorifying all these yahoo Ghana burgers and ritualist ppl abeg
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by bsideboii(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Ahnn...easy on the guy now.How does money " fit" a person? .He's just an average Joe dat got lucky.
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by panpan(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Why does the state/local government allow sand and gravel dumps by the roadside?
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
rentAcock:
What exactly does this big boy do? If not for the internet and globalization, I swear so many people would think the likes of hushpuppi, Davido, mompha, Emoney and all other fake urchins are the richest people in the world. These guys cannot boast of having even up to $100million yet they make the most noise. Just out of perspective, the richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos added over $20Billion to his net worth in one day last week and you will never see him brag about that on social media.

All you asslickers hailing these guys and idolizing them online are the cause of this attention seeking behavior.

Ehn oo, Its how you define a black man. A black man indeed.
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by afroxyz: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
rentAcock:

Don't mind these hungry bloggers
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by stilldoingokay(f): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
abababarara free me free me,
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by stilldoingokay(f): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
in TerryG. voice, abababarara free me free me,
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
2chainzz:
Alaye double your hustle grin

Don't get me wrong tho, some big boys make money legitimately, but whenever you see these ones who rock heavy Cuban chains, blow cheddar on drinks in nightclubs and show off on social to score cheap popularity, trust me, there's 80% chance they're into something shady (mostly drugs or cybercrime). With the things are now, getting involved in drugs is as simple as ABC, all you need is some money and a territory.

6 Likes

Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Floridax(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
this one na ritualist .....
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Ayjagun(m): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ask Olu maintain grin
nextstep:

I don't even understand again... I thought Yahoo was like small change, like $10k or even $50k. But which kind yahoo are people doing in order to afford $1M? cry
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by nnokwa042(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
see u if he buy iphone 8 now for u now u go suck his anaconda untill he pour for ur mouth stop pretending pls
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by Ayjagun(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Guy its not a lie o. Thats Brabus 2016 g wagon its very possible
instinctg:
100 million naira for a g-wagon? bloggers and lies.

raz looking guy, tell us his source of income and I ll put some respek on his name.

youths these days need to thread with caution, the fast lane is never the best lane.

Evans is just one of a million criminal "big boys" in town.
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by IamSINZ(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

How can you tell just by looking at his pictures? His skin complexion doesn't define his personal hygiene.
Re: Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island by okonja(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
2chainzz:

Cocaine
G boys {Wire wire}
Launder money for politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.