Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why (1691 Views)

What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
For some weeks ago now, Niaraland politics section has been recording below 1000 guest and members,
I hope its not because of non discussion of Ipob and Biafra issues again. for the first time, I scrolled top to down
looking for IPOB and Biafra thread but cant see any.

I hope its not Bad business for niaraland

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Paulosky1900: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT THOSE Igbos IS THAT THEY LOVE THEIR LIVES V.V.MUCH.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by onlinetomola(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dem leader is on d run and dem followers self join...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
For some weeks ago now, Niaraland politics section has been recording below 1000 guest and members,
I hope its not because of non discussion of Ipob and Biafra issues again. for the first time, I scrolled top to down

they have given up on biafria

7 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by emamos: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ogonimilitant:

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by QueenSekxy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
[s]
Ogonimilitant:

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by iamJ(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lol

Viewing this thread like

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by pointblank247(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

.... etu nna gi si wee chefu otu nne gi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by iSlayer: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
We're left reeling after the disappearance of our leader.. Notice Asari has not been talking for some time too. However we're not seating on our hands,we're turned towards other objectives at the moment like the successful observance of our ofe nsala day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by nonsobaba: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
The wawa and abakaliki miscreants saw that Anambra indigenes are determined to vote enmasse on November 18th, so the urchins had to creep back into their holes. Some of them have even come out to campaign for the PDP candidate, lending credence to my stance that Ipod is a PDP covert operation to destabilise the country, starting with Anambra where their perennial nemesis APGA stands immovable like the rock of Gibraltar.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Almaiga: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Dancing Python is still around the corner. cool cool
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by nonsobaba: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Radio Biafra has also ceased broadcast for over 3 weeks now in the Onitsha area due to lack of interest by Anambra indigenes who see them as nuisance from wawa and abakaliki lowlives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Yyeske(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
nonsobaba:
Radio Biafra has also ceased broadcast for over 3 weeks now in the Onitsha area due to lack of interest by Anambra indigenes who see them as nuisance from wawa and abakaliki lowlives.
Are you minding those miscreants who just love to make noise and insult, ndi Anambra are teaching them and will continue to teach them how to behave next time.
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by BudeYahooCom: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
nonsobaba:
[s]The wawa and abakaliki miscreants saw that Anambra indigenes are determined to vote enmasse on November 18th, so the urchins had to creep back into their holes. Some of them have even come out to campaign for the PDP candidate, lending credence to my stance that Ipod is a PDP covert operation to destabilise the country, starting with Anambra where their perennial nemesis APGA stands immovable like the rock of Gibraltar.[/s]

This one na typical smelly bonsurudeen adisa from osun, even the write up dey smell ewedu...ewedu. grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by mpianya39(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

Whatever make you cum afonja grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by vedaxcool(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Python fall on them
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Duru1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ogonimilitant:

Those who have been scared to bones because agitation for homeland by IPOB seemed to have a reprieve or a break of bellyache since the proscription of IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by gidgiddy: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Anyone who says that Radio Biafra is off doesnt know what they are talking about as I still listen to it.

The government had played its last hand by using military force on IPOB while in a democracy as well as proscribing IPOB as terrorist organisation even though the organisation had no history of violence or armed struggle before the coming of Python dance.

The movement has to restrategise, hence its temporary withdrawal from active agitation.

The good thing is that IPOB has three court cases in this month of November, the ECOWAS court case, the proscription case and Kanu's case. If it is successful in all 3 cases, especially the last two, it can return back to active agitation in no time.

Its not how many times they beat you down but how many times you get back up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Yyeske(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
gidgiddy:
Anyone who says that Radio Biafra is off doesnt know what they are talking about as I still listen to it.

The government had played its last hand by using military force on IPOB while in a democracy as well as proscribing IPOB as terrorist organisation even though the organisation had no history of violence or armed struggle before the coming of Python dance.

The movement has to restrategise, hence its temporary withdrawal from active agitation.

The good thing is that IPOB has three court cases in this month of November, the ECOWAS court case, the proscription case and Kanu's case. If it is successful in all 3 cases, especially the last two, it can return back to active agitation in no time.

Its not how many times they beat you down but how many times you get back up.
What frequency do you listen to radio Biafra on and your location too so other nairalanders can verify? At least I know it's been off air around Onitsha for more than two weeks now.
Every other thing you wrote, dream on.
Just tell me about radio Biafra

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by kernel505: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Onijagidijagan:
I'm sorry, they aren't Nigerians that gives up on their nation.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Yyeske(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
kernel505:

I'm sorry, they aren't Nigerians that gives up on their nation.
Whats holding you back from continuing the agitation? I feel you guys though, you know you've lost it but so ashamed to admit it to anyone
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by EmeeNaka: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
IPOB is on retreat.
Nigeria is indivisible.
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by diegwu01: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
They embraced Buhari's change Agenda
and have put their trust in Him
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by CrtlAltDel: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kikikikiki….. Sanity is gradually being restored on NL grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5808335_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by aribisala0(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
They gone for the Mud Olympics

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by kcmichael: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
IPod has crashed like MMM

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Yyeske(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
kcmichael:
IPod has crashed like MMM
Worse than MMM
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Oloripelebe: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ipob still dey swim grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by kernel505: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yyeske:
Whats holding you back from continuing the agitation? I feel you guys though, you know you've lost it but so ashamed to admit it to anyone

A fight isn't lost till one gives up. Nigeria is highly retrogressing, which is what we need to pull out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Bari22: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
The chief pig has died

Rip Kanu

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Historic Igbo/yoruba Handshake: Key To Southern Unification / Why Don't Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Zamfara Etc? / Video Of Obasanjo At PDP Rally In Abeokuta Ogun State Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.