Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why (1692 Views)

What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by ofai: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
IPOB opens a thread, you scream and piss in your pants. IPOB goes off, you still piss all over the place.

since KANU is out of your way, transform Nigeria for good and let's see. stop being a coward.
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by gidgiddy: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yyeske:
What frequency do you listen to radio Biafra on and your location too so other nairalanders can verify? At least I know it's been off air around Onitsha for more than two weeks now.
Every other thing you wrote, dream on.
Just tell me about radio Biafra

Im currently listening to it on my laptop at rblworld.tv.

An Ijaw man just called in and is speaking in Ijaw language.
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Yyeske(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
kernel505:

A fight isn't lost till one gives up. Nigeria is highly retrogressing, which is what we need to pull out.
Pull out now now
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by shallysgirl: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nobody gave up on Biafra.be not deceived.
Onijagidijagan:

they have given up on biafria
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Yyeske(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
gidgiddy:

Im currently listening to it on my laptop at rblworld.tv.

An Ijaw man just called in and is speaking in Ijaw language.
Akiko n'egwu, why are they not transmitting as usual even if I know they transmit online before which of course I'll still check up the said online transmission too.
I guess all your supporters are now listening online too which I don't even believe you can afford it and that is if true.
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Yyeske(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone with a good connection help us with rblworld. tv, is it transmitting?
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Yyeske(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
I remembered you guys had an app on playstore, I quickly downloaded and this is all I've been seeing, no voice, nothing
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Jumian: 1:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Matter tire me

http:///2zW5anc
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:20am On Nov 01, 2017
nonsobaba:
The wawa and abakaliki miscreants saw that Anambra indigenes are determined to vote enmasse on November 18th, so the urchins had to creep back into their holes. Some of them have even come out to campaign for the PDP candidate, lending credence to my stance that Ipod is a PDP covert operation to destabilise the country, starting with Anambra where their perennial nemesis APGA stands immovable like the rock of Gibraltar.
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:21am On Nov 01, 2017
nonsobaba:
The wawa and abakaliki miscreants saw that Anambra indigenes are determined to vote enmasse on November 18th, so the urchins had to creep back into their holes. Some of them have even come out to campaign for the PDP candidate, lending credence to my stance that Ipod is a PDP covert operation to destabilise the country, starting with Anambra where their perennial nemesis APGA stands immovable like the rock of Gibraltar.
CORRECT
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Yyeske(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
I've always said it that radio Biafra monitors what happens on nairaland, I yabbed them yesterday for being off air for long and lo and behold I heard music just now.
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Yyeske(m): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Prayers to get Biafra is being talked about
Re: I Have Not Been Seeing Ipob And Biafra Thread Here Why by Yyeske(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2017
At the moment, Mazi Ikechukwu on radio Biafra is telling people to call in and teach people how to cook ofe nsala..
Choi!! This is now the topic on getting referendum and Biafra, never knew I'm tuned in onto a cook radio station

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Survey On Ethnic Tolerance In Nigeria. / Buhari Isn't As Popular As Claimed By His Supporters / Markets In Onitsha, Aba And Igweocha Shuts Down Over Arrival Of Nnamdi Kanu(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.