Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) (7107 Views)

Nigerian Female Writer Akwaeke Emezi, Removes Her Two Breasts [photos] / We Shouldn't Curse Children Of Politicians - Simi / Ex BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Cooks And Feeds Children Of Makoko Community. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Queen Precious Emezi, Other Miss Ambassador For Peace Winners Visit Children Of Disable Community [url][/url]

The newly crowned Miss Ambassador For Peace winners led by Queen Precious Emezi visited Children of the disable community in Abuja to celebrate with them as they plan to launch out their projects soon. It was indeed an emotional moments for the queens as they shared food for the kids and the parents at the isolated village in FCT. 

They were also received by the Traditional ruler of the community and other council of elders in the palace. Following the charity reception with the disable community, the Miss Ambassador For Peace Queens had an exclusive interview session on popular Kakaaki programme on AIT, where they discussed about their forthcoming projects,  peace related matters and other sundry issues.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/10/touching-queen-precious-emezi-other.html?m=0

Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by iamJ(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hot drinks and 20 n chin chin and 10 doughnut

If I slap this girl eh

2 Likes

Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by apesinola001: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nice gesture
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
nice one
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by davodyguy: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
I'm going to feed the poor on my street and post the pixs on No. So what next?

Do you know millions that contribute to charity on a daily basis without frivolous publicity?

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Cool move.
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by apesinola001: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Good for her
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
The other lady went to take pictures.. undecided
If she really cared, she'd have done better than sharing plastic bottles of fanta and coke.
Publicity stunt.
angry
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by Bolter96: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
That's quite dope.
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by apesinola001: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
This one better pass cucumber video
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
NICE GESTURE
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Camera rolling
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by Ibrahim9090: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Noted
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by dessz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
is she doing this to gain fame or due to her heart.because those that take unnecessary pics at any of their "kind" gestures are just hypocritical.
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sirheny007:
The other lady went to take pictures.. undecided
If she really cared, she'd have done better than sharing plastic bottles of fanta and coke.
Publicity stunt.
angry
She mainly went there for the camera undecided
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by mosho2good: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
I Wanted to buy book in a bookshop,
then I saw some books with the following Titles:...
(1) How to look Beautiful/Handsome
by: Obasanjo.
I was confused!
(2). Food that will make you grow tall
by: Osita Iheme (pawpaw).
I was so confused!!
(3). My Love for Nigeria
by: Abubakar Shekau.
very surprised!
(4). Tips on how to get Married
by: Genevieve Nnaji.
I was shocked!
(5).The Joy of Poverty
by: Aliko Dangote.
Over shocked!!
(6).Guidelines on how to pass your English Language.
by: Patience Jonathan.
I just fainted!!!!!
Abeg if it's u,
which of them would you buyj
��....

� Conductor asked one of his passengers:
Wey ur money?
Passenger replied: I b staff.
Conductor queried: Which kind staff u b?
-u b police?
No!
-u b soldier?
No!
-u b navy?
No!
-u b air force?
No!
So wetin u be now! Abeg pay ya money
D passnger replied: I b Boko haram!
�����
All d passngers shouted: WHAAT!!! Conductor u dey mad? Oga Boko sorry sir,abeg no vex,we go pay 4 u sir. Everybdy screamed;DRIVER NEXT JUNCTION OWA O!. Driver said e be like na here i go drop too!
��� Abi if you are there will you continue with your journey? Make somebody laugh at the moment and forget every troubles of life and don't laugh alone share it to all your friends in your contact list....

4 Likes

Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by Spylord48: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Alexreports and anything model are like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
There is love in sharing
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
T
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by danieljessy: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Doing something for the media that doesn't come from your heart is a waste of time

She no even Fine sef undecided
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by edo3(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
All i see is just some set of oloshos trying to get the attention of sugar daddies.
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Miss Ambassador? Na Miss World cause crisis for Kano o.

She No See another place visit grin

Clear throat*
Re: Precious Emezi Feeds Children Of The Disabled (Photos) by HMZi: 6:34am On Nov 01, 2017
All na 4 pishureee.... see as them dey camera conscious...lubissshhh

(1) (Reply)

List And Photos Of Hot Nigeria Video Vixens Rocking 2019-2020 / Big Booty South African Girl With Brains / Nollywood Actress Patience Ozokwor Says Hunger Forced Her Into Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.