Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Clubkonnect.com Scammed Again ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clubkonnect.com Scammed Again ? (1557 Views)

Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / I Just Got Scammed / Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect.com Scammed Again ? by Mrolabola: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
I funds my accounts clubkonnect account account with 8k Airtime MTN to the number provided since 1.23pm. On Sunday and I have been calling the support but they don't responds to my call kindly check the screenshots bellow of the payments

My accounts user is "08130670375"

Re: Clubkonnect.com Scammed Again ? by guruphytha(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
i don't gerrit
Mrolabola:
I funds my accounts clubkonnect account account with 8k Airtime MTN to the number provided since 1.23pm. On Sunday and I have been calling the support but they don't responds to my call kindly check the screenshots bellow of the payments

My accounts user is "08130670375"
i don't gerrit
Re: Clubkonnect.com Scammed Again ? by Mrolabola: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
I wants to fund my wallet with 8k and I choose airtime as payments methods and sent 8k Mtn recharge to the site number since Sunday I haven't got credited
Re: Clubkonnect.com Scammed Again ? by Mrolabola: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2017
guruphytha:
i don't gerriti don't gerrit

The you know the Owner of the site ?

@clubkonnect kindly fund my accounts assap
Re: Clubkonnect.com Scammed Again ? by optfa: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2017
Good morning to you guys at Clubkonnect.
Please I sold airtime(Airtel) to a client since yesterday, it's yet to be delivered to him. And the button "cancel/refund" is not working. The status has remained "Order received" since yesterday in the afternoon. Pleae kindly help look into it. My username on Clubkonnect is 08035161068. Thanks for your usual prompt response.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno W5 Lite For Sale At 25k.. Negotiable / Looking for a budget smartphone ? Check this / TECNO L9 For Sale In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.