Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (53768 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by sharpwriter(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
kennygee:
They should stick firewood in his arse.
Lol ...Kenny, I sight you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
sharpwriter:

Lol ...Kenny, I sight you cheesy cheesy cheesy

I sight u too.

1 Like

Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by Ladyjumong(f): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
i pity the little boy. this gay people are really disgusting.
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by Paulosky1900: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
hyfr:
Only people I hate more than Apc and Buhari are gays. That man should be tied to a tree,with his di.ck tied to a horse and forcefully pulled out. Better still, he could be caged and thrown into the middle of the atlantic

my brother i tire o..india wey fine chicks full and somebody decides na male to male he wants...make dem quickima dismantle that him di.ck from him body jare its of no use...
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by Racing(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
mhizesther:
[color=#000000]

Boy or girl, no one deserves to be to raped, so pls remove that "a boy for that matter part" sounds like ure trying to say, it would have been a bit better if the victim was a girl.
I was only making reference to him being a gay. I hate any rapist and I detest them. Modified my post before you read another meaning into it.
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by abula112(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
mhizesther:
[color=#000000]

Boy or girl, no one deserves to be to raped, so pls remove that "a boy for that matter part" sounds like ure trying to say, it would have been a bit better if the victim was a girl.

abi o, u stay in ib?
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by Xisnin(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
wisenewgem:
Who has NWAAMIKPE's contact please?

How are we sure that you two are not the same person?
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by Marcofranz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Did I just read the part that says he did that for 4 years ? sad sad try this to my son and I'm gonna kill you, wouldn't mind going to jail oo. He just succeeded in ruining the young lad life.
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by ofemigeorge(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
India too like rape
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by raphy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
wisenewgem:
you

Are this one you be gay? Why you de find thts man ? Why you no go look for women. That guy is funny I knw. If he is still alive he will create a new name by now. So just drink water and chill.

And live the guy alone.

North East or west he will come back to nairaland...
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by ahzeezat(f): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
Indians are naturally perverted so I'm not surprised
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
From the looks of it, he'll actually enjoy the table rendezvous.

WebSurfer:
terrible idiot...
He should be arrested, imprisoned, tied down to a table with gays taking turns to rape him as punishment..

Disgusting mofo
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
So now Nigerians no dey rape again or do prostitute na dem dey rape us now dat 2 say Nigeria juju sex is working for real even when you don't want it 2 work.... Imagine Man to Boy
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by WebSurfer(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
From the looks of it, he'll actually enjoy the table rendezvous.

Lol
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by Yeligray(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
sylviaeo:
IF I WOULD MAKE A SUGGESTION ON WAT TO STICK INTO DAT IDIOT'S ARSE, I'LL SUGGEST AN ELECTRIC POLE angry angry
shocked
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 01, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
..India is to Rape.as.IPOB is to Drugs

Na madness u de go so? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by agarawu23(m): 2:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Indians rape anything

Man
Woman
Goat
Fowl
Snake grin

Sex starving idiotss
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by 9jaDoc(f): 3:50am On Nov 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Even little boys are no longer safe undecided

Nawa o
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by giles14(m): 4:35am On Nov 01, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
..India is to Rape.as.IPOB is to Drugs
wot a wasted life .
the babalawo that used ur brain was dead long times ago
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by KendrickAyomide: 5:49am On Nov 01, 2017
giles14:
wot a wasted life .
the babalawo that used ur brain was dead long times ago
e pain am.. pained Fool
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by 900warriorz: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Does he want the boy to start wearing pampers again?
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by wisenewgem(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Xisnin:

How are we sure that you two are not the same person?
Read through my comments on nairaland and his
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2017
mhizesther:
[color=#000000]

Stfu!
Re: The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured by amoduganja: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2017
wisenewgem:

He is an ethnic jingoist

(1) (2) (Reply)

EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State / Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.