Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Problem Of Nigerian When And Where It Start. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Problem Of Nigerian When And Where It Start. (607 Views)

The Problem Of Yorubas / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Of Nigerian When And Where It Start. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2010
Let look Nigeria as a country and see all what is around us, was born in Nigeria and i this make me feel when i was in Europe in the past years.

This are what i discover Nigeria has.

1. Everybody in Nigeria we always say Nigeria problem is the Government ( which is the real root of all problem of this great country ), if you have a ghetto around you please see how everything is, even our so called city can not compete with other city in some part of the world. The reason why i the problem of Nigeria is from the begging of this Country. i dont think the leaders of Nigeria then did not lay a good plan for this country, if i look at this country i see that there are no avenue for us to develop, we will just keep trying and trying until we really face this problem ( all must be on desk) and solve this problem

THIS ARE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA I CAN LIST HERE.

1. WE DID NOT INTEND TO COME TOGETHER ( I MEAN THE NORTH,SOUTH, EAST )
2. NO PROPER PLANING FOR THIS COUNTRY ( in times of everything all around )
3. BAD LEADER'S ( THE GOVT. FROM THE LOCAL TO FEDERAL LEVEL )
4. ORIENTATION OF THE CITIZEN ( WE TAKE EVERYTHING AND ACCEPT IT ) WHEN THEY GIVE US WITH US EXAMINE IT. WE JUST ACCEPT.
5. , I WANT TO KNOW FROM YOU ALL AN HOW WE CAN DO TO DEVELOP OUR COUNTRY, DONT LET FIGHT HERE JUST HOW WE CAN SAVE THIS COUNTRY

my own major problem problem is that NO 2 NO PROPER PLANING FOR THIS COUNTRY ( in times of everything all around )

I rest my case let all find solution to our problem on NL
Re: Problem Of Nigerian When And Where It Start. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
i did not say religion because its a world problem not only nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Register To Vote! / Ya'adua Failed To Attend The Jumat Service In Abuja Today! / Annoying Things About The Average Nigerian's Mindset.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.