Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair (4812 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
An American pretty girl downloaded a bald application and used it to prank her boyfriend who fell for it.

Enjoy

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/hilarious-photo-of-girl-pranking-her-boyfriend-using-her-bald-hair
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
more

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2017

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by Papiikush: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lol...No be this app them use on Mynd4_4 last year? grin

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2017

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see this one

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by Yeligray(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lol
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by scaller(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
shit..what the hell happened here

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
LOL. Now she knows what his reaction would be like if she ever loses her hair. People who use your in place of you're. Wehdone!

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by ekensi01: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
The struggle for FP continues
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by Realfitbody: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
LOL
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by BiafranBushBoy: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Realfitbody:
LOL

Can i call you on phone?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by BiafranBushBoy: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL. Now she knows what his reaction would be like if she ever loses her hair. People who use your in place of you're. Wehdone!

So if I send you a pm, you would ignore it?

Smiles...
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by pocohantas(f): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

So if I send you a pm, you would ignore it?

Smiles...
No, I won't... smiley
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by BiafranBushBoy: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
pocohantas:

No, I won't... smiley

Smiles.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by Lalas247(f): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
ekensi01:
The struggle for FP continues
Savage Comment grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
pocohantas:

No, I won't... smiley
grin grin grin

Don't let 'someone' see this your comment. wink

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by BiafranBushBoy: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ishilove:

grin grin grin

Get outta here mehn shitt!!

*Don't let someone see this your comment* Madam security!!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by Divay22(f): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lol.. Dude provoke cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by pocohantas(f): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ishilove:

grin grin grin

LOL. The Lord is my fortress grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by ouzo1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Get outta here mehn shitt!!
*Don't let someone see this your comment* Madam security!!

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by WarriDemon: 5:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Fp??
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Now this is what we call trolling with degree grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by boman2014: 5:46am On Nov 01, 2017
undecided this kind joke fit give person heart attack
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by DesChyko: 5:56am On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

He considers the hair to be part of her beauty.
Besides, I think he won't be so mad if she had a completely shaved head instead of a bald one with that expressway in between grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 01, 2017
lmao

why is the guy so pained. it's her her head nw.

if I'm that guy i will make sure i slap the head( if it's real) every 2 hrs
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by CzarChris(m): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

An American pretty girl downloaded a bald application and used it to prank her boyfriend who fell for it.

Enjoy

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/hilarious-photo-of-girl-pranking-her-boyfriend-using-her-bald-hair
my girl better not try this ishh with angry the breakup would be a thing for the Guinness records. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by moshood521: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2017
CzarChris:
my girl better not try this ishh with angry the breakup would be a thing for the Guinness records. angry angry

guy watin hapun nah....
which kinda breakup pzn neva c b4, mk yah own go enta guiness world record.......hehehehehe
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by CzarChris(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2017
moshood521:

guy watin hapun nah....
which kinda breakup pzn neva c b4, mk yah own go enta guiness world record.......hehehehehe
bro, you no go understand. Nothing pisses me off than seeing a lady with a low cut hair. I make it a point of duty to send her money atleast every two weeks to take care of her hair, that's how much I cherish that hair.

Guy lemme not imagine my actions if she cuts the hair angry angry angry
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair by moshood521: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2017
CzarChris:
bro, you no go understand. Nothing pisses me off than seeing a lady with a low cut hair. I make it a point of duty to send her money atleast every two weeks to take care of her hair, that's how much I cherish that hair.

Guy lemme not imagine my actions if she cuts the hair angry angry angry

hmmmmmmm...

na so sha.....everybdy taist diff

(1) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancée Poses With 2 Big Dogs In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Struggle To Lift His Big Plus Sized Woman Beside The Pool Falls Down / Not In a Good Mood This Evening [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.