Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Write Lyrics, Earn N5k Every Week - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Write Lyrics, Earn N5k Every Week (605 Views)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write Lyrics, Earn N5k Every Week by VNaija: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
UPDATE: Thank you to all those who have applied. This Position Has Now Been Filled. Thank You!!

Hello Nairalanders,

So I have this website called lyrixofafrica.com . It's a lyrics website and the whole idea of the website is to have the most accurate and best quality lyrics (+ translations) for songs as they become available. I have been single-handedly running the whole site for some time now and it's doing really well. However, because of other business ventures and other things that I am actively involved in, I do not really have the time or energy to fully commit to the website as I would love to.

So what am I looking for? And how is the pay going to happen?

I am looking for 4 people to write on the website. However, this is the catch: pay is based on content provided.

Although all 4 writers write for the website, each week, the writer to have posted the most "published" content gets N5k instantly wired to them. I think I have worked with some Nairalanders before and everybody who has worked with me will tell you that I do not waste time when it comes to payment...I always pay on time.

I feel the need to list out how everything is going to work here so you know exactly what it is you are applying to and don't get confused if you write a couple of posts yet somebody else gets the N5k because they made more posts.

The tracking week for post counts will always start on Saturday. I pay every Friday evening, and then the Saturday morning starts the tracking of the next week.

Yes, you can copy and paste already existing lyrics from other lyrics websites AS LONG AS the lyrics are authentic AND the lyrics are not already on the website.

In as much as you can post these, I do take notice of a couple of things - if you post lyrics to a new song, one that is very fresh (eg. song released on the day you posted the lyrics)...that counts as 2 posts. In other words, the newer the song, the fresher the lyrics, the more "points" you have assigned to you when I track these posts.

Furthermore, there is no secrecy or hiding who posts what because each of you 4 individuals have distinct login capabilities. It is really simple. Everytime I publish a post, you can see exactly who posted it so you know that it is not me that is the back just stealing your work, I no get time for that.

You login to your account on the website, post your lyrics, and submit if for evaluation. Easy, peezy.

When I find the time every day, I'll come and publish the lyrics.

1. If the lyrics are already on the site, it doesn't get published, it doesn't count so make sure you search the site before posting.
2. If 2 people post the same lyrics, whoever posted it first will be published and that post will be assigned to that person.

This is not banking and finance, it's not engineering, it's just writing song lyrics to songs that are already out there. Believe me, it is not hard to do and it is really really good side cash to have.

As long as you have data already and a smart device, I think it's an opportunity you should look into.

HOW TO APPLY:

The first 4 people to email lyrixofafrica@gmail.com with the title "One of The 4" automatically become one of the 4 writers.

If you happen to not be among the four, please know that you can always still sign up for an account on lyrixofafrica and post lyrics, comment, contribute, etc. I always do a bunch of giveaways and every time you contribute to the site you accumulate points. Regularly, I look at the people with the most points (ie those contributing the most) and send little goodies like bank alerts, recharge cards, gift cards etc. to them.

So please feel free to post and contribute all you want. There is more than enough to give out on lyrixofafrica + we'll be expanding very soon and looking for more people for other things so just look out, contribute, and enjoy.

Oya, make I enter inbox to see who dey message me.

Have a wonderful day!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Write Lyrics, Earn N5k Every Week by BiafranBushBoy: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
All these for 5k?
Re: Write Lyrics, Earn N5k Every Week by Akalia(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
All these for 5k?
nigga you still owe me some money, I did some write up for you a while ago and you promised to oblige me on the basis of our agreement but you flouted. You are one of those opportunists on nairaland just like this OP, looking for zealous and ambitious writers to exploit. Piss off.

1 Like

Re: Write Lyrics, Earn N5k Every Week by BiafranBushBoy: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Akalia:
nigga you still owe me some money, I did some write up for you a while ago and you promised to oblige me on the basis of our agreement but you flouted. You are one of those opportunists on nairaland just like this OP, looking for zealous and ambitious writers to exploit. Piss off.

Me?

When?

You okay bro? Remind me with proof abeg.
Re: Write Lyrics, Earn N5k Every Week by forbisi: 12:04am On Nov 01, 2017
So if I am post 20 lyrics a week and some else posts 21, I get nothing? So the other 3 posters that are not the top poster are just working for free?

1 Like

Re: Write Lyrics, Earn N5k Every Week by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Writers on Nairaland are so rude and arrogant(in text anyway). undecided

Imagine the silly post of the second guy - 2 comments above me. So embarrassing.

Talk less of the day I wanted to hire writers, I felt insulted by writers on this platform(I was actually inslted). If not for my FB page I wouldn't have gotten dedicated writers.

#Bang-Bang

**Sound of an article idea

New article loading soon...

(1) (Reply)

IT Support Officer / Rovedana Latest Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Vacancy For The Post Of A Secretary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.