Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (39684 Views)

Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher / Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by dominique(f): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Ordinary primary 2 quantitative our so-called graduates are finding it difficult to solve. Can our education standards fall any lower than this? Who do us this kain thing?

2 Likes

Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Justiceleague1: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Ioannes:
Uhm... looks like advanced calculus. Can't even remember doing this in junior high!

Op what class did you say your cousin was again?

high under apongbon bridge,huh? grin

wetin kwoncern danfo chaser with calculus? grin

mental,u think calculating molue extortions = calculus?

0/100 grin

1 Like

Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by dew1: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2017
DIVFAVOR:
My friend poster your cousin failed it OK, forthright the example you will see its a sequence in units, why not say 200+90+10. I think is the best ans.

My own take sha. But I think am correct.
Also wrong... 90 = tens, 10 = tens

1 Like

Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by djl(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2017
chronique:

I was about posting same thing. Op should never be allowed anywhere near the black board to teach children. Something this simple, he/she had to bring it to Nairaland to make a joke of himself/herself.

grin grin grin

OP was expecting nairalanders to “bash” the teacher but ended up shooting himself on the foot with his Olodo(ness).
Classic example of “Playing penalty to throwing”

2 Likes

Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2017
Justiceleague1:

high under apongbon bridge,huh? grin

wetin kwoncern danfo chaser with calculus? grin

mental,u think calculating molue extortions = calculus?

0/100 grin

It's OK dear. I understand that you're a simpleton so you don't get the nuances of sarcasm. Unfortunately you have access to an internet enabled mobile phone so we have to put up with 1mbeciles running around here like a headless chicken.

#sigh
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Justiceleague1: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Ioannes:

It's OK dear. I understand that you're a simpleton so you don't get the nuances of sarcasm. Unfortunately you have access to an internet enabled mobile phone so we have to put up with 1mbeciles running around here like a headless chicken.

#sigh

e pain am lols grin

1 Like

Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Justiceleague1:

e pain am lols grin

Oh I've got some memes too. Here's dessert for you...

Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Justiceleague1: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2017
Ioannes:

Oh I've got some memes too. Here's dessert for you...
usmanDanCALCULUS grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by gpfresh: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2017
osifred:

The first box is to be filled in hundred. 200, 300, 400, 800 and so forth.

The second box is to be filled in tens. 10, 20, 30, 60 and so forth

The third box is to be filled in units. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so forth.

This is quantitative reasoning and not pure mathematics. Going by these reasoning the answer is therefore

300 + 00+ 0
Where 00 is still 0
This is just wat the teacher wants. Guys insulting the teacher should understand a question first. Dis should be quantitative reasoning. Reason before u answer

1 Like

Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by ugooo88(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2017
DIVFAVOR:
My friend poster your cousin failed it OK, forthright the example you will see its a sequence in units, why not say 200+90+10. I think is the best ans.

My own take sha. But I think am correct.
not correct
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by MxFactor: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2017
The teacher is right! 800 + 00 + 8 =808
£300 = 200 + 99 + 1
or any way other combinations as long as the right sequence is followed
The op got it wrong
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by world123: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2017
the answer is to be in Hundreds, Tens and Unit.
Therefore, 300 Hundreds+0Tens+ 0Unit
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by enemyofprogress: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2017
Op why you wan expose the olodos on nairaland nau?
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Funny d OP n d teacher r both wrong
OP u r wrong 4 thinking the teacher is wrong concerning the question 9
Teacher u r wrong concerning the question 4
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2017
ouzo1:
Everything there be like Chinese writing, I no sabi nada

Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by profmallor: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Nice one makes sense. Now the OP should have asked Ms teacher first, the evidence of "too know" syndrome before jumping to Nairaland. She might have explained the logic.

wahles:
its Quantitative Reasoning! She was required to break it into hundred tens nd unit, in dz case 300(hundred) 00(tens) 0(unit) compare an contrast
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by buffalowings: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2017
I'm too old for this shit
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Drockfit: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2017
The teacher is correct. The answer is 300+00+0= 300 look at other examples. Thanks
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2017
Following the pattern, it should be £300 = 300 + 0 + 0

Not £300= 100 + 100 + 100. I guess.
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Yaboski: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2017
The correct ans is 300+0+0
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by nairayouthcom(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2017
osifred:

The first box is to be filled in hundred. 200, 300, 400, 800 and so forth.

The second box is to be filled in tens. 10, 20, 30, 60 and so forth

The third box is to be filled in units. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so forth.

This is quantitative reasoning and not pure mathematics. Going by these reasoning the answer is therefore

300 + 00+ 0
Where 00 is still 0

90% of ppl dat drop comment are just olodo
Op this is the ans , who can ppl use multiple unit 0.0 instead on tenths and unit 00.0
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Malawian(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Gmajor:

Going by that logic, it would means that number 4 is wrong, yet it is marked as correct.
I hope you did not teach during NYSC
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Donchyke007(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2017
The class teacher is pretty much correct.
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Greenville990: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2017
uote author=Les post=61961025]Open... That teacher is correct.... This is quantitative reasoning and it's very simple, wonder y u flopping over that. [/quote]

Sharp guy!!

Op just published his/her ignorance in public.
Op no farabale at all
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2017
dkronicle:
u fail am gan. No unit

No mind am nd he dey call person olodo,na hin own worst sef,oversabi
D correct ans shud b 300+00+0

Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Guddypop: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2017
Op, It's According To Place Value! H T U 3hundred,0ten ,0unit So It Shud Be 300+00+0
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Pentagon79(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2017
dagreensblog:
I have gone through this Home work on Quantitative Reasoning my Cousin failed today according to her teacher but I am seriously not understanding so I decided to bring it here to seek you guys help.

Please go through the image below (Question No4 and No9) and leave a comment.

http://dagreensblog..co.ke/2017/10/see-home-work-my-cousin-in-primary-two2.html?m=1
the answers has to be hundreds, tens, unit form -.-300"250*45*5.
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by khalids: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2017
Sexy20:

grin But 100+100+100 is equally 300 likewise 250+50+0 and a whole lot of other combinations.
The spaces seem like a "free correct answer" option sort of.
The logic is for you to give the answer in hundredths, tenths and unit.....hence 300+0+0

which is why it was marked wrong.....
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by banio: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2017
I think it is arranged in hundredth, tens and unit. But the truth is that teachers don't solve theses questions. They use an answer booklet to mark, so if the booklet gives a wrong answer the right answer could be marked incorrect.
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2017
dagreensblog:
I have gone through this Home work on Quantitative Reasoning my Cousin failed today according to her teacher but I am seriously not understanding so I decided to bring it here to seek you guys help.

Please go through the image below (Question No4 and No9) and leave a comment.

http://dagreensblog..co.ke/2017/10/see-home-work-my-cousin-in-primary-two2.html?m=1

Oya op, start from the beginning, go find all the mentions for my name, na you get them...
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by Donemmaco(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2017
shocked grin
Re: See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher by 9jatatafo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
adisabarber:
It was probably done for the little one by the OP.

I thought of that too. He did not study the examples very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: UNN Suspends Mfonobong Udoudom Indefinitely, Launches Probe / Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School / Teacher Beats 3-Year-Old For Urinating & Defecating On His Body (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.