Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday (27587 Views)

Cement Company Of Northern Nigeria Declares N16.89 Billion Revenue In Q1 2019 / Aliko Dangote Tops Forbes List Of Top 10 Black Billionaires / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by tosinjay(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Coming late, pple wouldn't prepare well
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2017
The would come and sell for us abi
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2017
Would all bad roads be fixed in Lagos on that day with black tar?
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by joxxy01(m): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Will the friday be black?
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by badmanschatz: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2017
whateverkay:
sad The igbo states will soon copy Lagos. They rely on Yoruba's to lead the way yet they want biafra. I laugh

Try cooking with pepper bro and take ur medicine on a regular.. The Lord is your strength because u have lost it.. ..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by IgedeBushBoy(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2017
psalmson001:
Rubbish........ Nigerians wey go reduce price from N500 to N499.99 and tell u dat is the discounted price.
Nooo, black Friday is different. The price slash is usually crazy. It's like a competition - na me go sell pass. Also, traders use it as an opportunity to clear their stocks, especially the not-too-trending goods
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2017
Lagos and pioneering good stuffs tho......
Dats wat happens wen u house egg heads.. Ur brain too must b on hyper mode

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by Mofe72: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2017
whateverkay:
sad The igbo states will soon copy Lagos. They rely on Yoruba's to lead the way yet they want biafra. I laugh

This just goes to show how myopic your mentality is.

Is black Friday a Yoruba/Lagos invention?

Drop all this tribalistic nonsense, and grow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by Mofe72: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Nooo, black Friday is different. The price slash is usually crazy. It's like a competition - na me go sell pass. Also, traders use it as an opportunity to clear their stocks, especially the not-too-trending goods

Not in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by Chadotik: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Declaring my birthday a Black Friday? That's crazy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by HPS3(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
The dude is right black Friday in Nigeria is nothing but a scam.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by IgedeBushBoy(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2017
HPS3:
The dude is right black Friday in Nigeria is nothing but a scam.
grin
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by IgedeBushBoy(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Mofe72:

Not in Nigeria
grin
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by isaacsegun(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2017
whateverkay:
must you start your tribal war again? I don't know why some of you are so obese with igbo?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by Cynergy: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2017
chloedogie:
just check the prices of items you want to buy now and check their so called prices when the black friday comes. You will discover an item selling for 5000 naira now will be said to be 7500 naira come black friday and put 20% off discount on it to deceive people. Real black fridays are in the western countries not in Nigeria. I have taken time to study this for like 3years even the so called online markets such as jumia and konga do it often.
You get the it right 100%... That is the logic behind the black friday in most of Ecommerce sites in Nigeria. I do tell people too that, you are actually buying at same old price before black friday. While all they do on their black friday is to hike the price of the same item while give you so called mouthwatering discount to get you confused lol! This is like my 4th year studying this trend too Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by enemyofprogress: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2017
Lagos just dey set the pace for all dis habooki and ibo governors grin grin
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by dominique(f): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2017
I just hope there won't be stampede
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by wtfcoded: 9:15am On Nov 01, 2017
whateverkay:

My point is that Yoruba's are Greater than Igbos
stop deceiving yourself. I wonder what u would be like without the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by wtfcoded: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Down here in Enugu n abia state, we call it 'international trade fair'. It's being going on for some years now. For those of u saying lagos started this should wake up. Google can help u with that.
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by Ahmeduana(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2017
chloedogie:
just check the prices of items you want to buy now and check their so called prices when the black friday comes. You will discover an item selling for 5000 naira now will be said to be 7500 naira come black friday and put 20% off discount on it to deceive people. Real black fridays are in the western countries not in Nigeria. I have taken time to study this for like 3years even the so called online markets such as konga and jumia do it often.
YOU ARE 100 PERCENT RIGHT, AS FOR JUMIA AND KONGA, THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL THIEVES, BUY FROM THEM AND REGRET IT. IS EITHER THEY CHEAT YOU ON QUALITY OR THEY CHEAT YOU WITH PRICE.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by bigtt76(f): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2017
#AreWeMadt? angry I just can't understand all these nansense
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by phineas: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2017
Nigeria n's should not be celebrating black Friday. Africans generally should not either.Historically it is rumoured to have started to sell black slaves at a discount
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by TheManOfTheYear: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2017
whateverkay:

My point is that Yoruba's are Greater than Igbos
You tribalistic bigot.
Can't you make a simple comment without including tribe. Shame on you. I wonder if you've ever been in the four walls of a school.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by chloedogie(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2017
Ahmeduana:

YOU ARE 100 PERCENT RIGHT, AS FOR JUMIA AND KONGA, THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL THIEVES, BUY FROM THEM AND REGRET IT. IS EITHER THEY CHEAT YOU ON QUALITY OR THEY CHEAT YOU WITH PRICE.

Only people that don't know their gimmicks will always fall for it. If not for exchange rate now, I used to do my dark Friday online. Even Ali express are very truthful with their black friday thing.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by salesforce: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Oh
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by Chinny5(f): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2017
whateverkay:

What is your problem guy?
Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by Orpe7(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Black friday is a scam in nigeria. Nothing is reduced. Only increased aweek before then later reduced to the original price on black friday. And the real stuffs that are reduced are binatone products other they say are already "sold out" grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday by Landyhandy: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad / Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted / Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.