Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life (34992 Views)

Uncle Buhari Where Are You? - Portable Laments As Fans Spray Him Fake Money / Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by Dareabiala(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oga... Enjoy your fake life, spend your fake money and buy fake Gucci.... Some of us never even reach to buy Aba-made Gucci but we still dey were dey thank God
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by lightwind(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
titosantana:
I Iike this guy most especially for his brilliance. I can never forget the epic response he gave AY, - men that was an uppercut that led to knock out.
pls say the response he gave to AY lol, i would love to read it i didn't get it those time.... please
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by lightwind(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
He works with GUCCI COMPANY he helps to ADVERTISE GUCCI products in Africa....They pay him handsomely.... he's a big guy
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by belindar: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
No matter what you do. People must always talk. Even people talk of the dead. But I realize people talk much of the rich than the poor
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by deraluv(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
purples25:

My conclusion is everyone got more to bother about than what hushpuppi is doing and how he made his money. If we should even focus on something let it be something that can bring in the money, or solve problems or just make us happy but not another persons life. I'm simply supporting your statement

Thank you sweetheart you're the best �
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by Whoeppme(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
levrin:
Flamboyant spender Hushpuppi, who has been badly dragged on social media for the past few days by his friends turned enemies, shared this in reaction to their claims that he isn't as wealthy as he portrays himself on social media!

As shared on instagram...

Via https://www.gistmore.com/let-buy-fake-gucci-fake-money-beautify-fake-life-hushpuppi-haters

I ain't understand the message here...I think the nigga getting tired of his small pikin way of reasoning and living life always wanting to show off...to me that's foolishness he get money reach small davido? No answer na!!! Abi people know am pass wizkid ?

On this one e dropped he just goofed. grin grin grin

You are remember that irony in English language when you

SAY WHAT YOU NEVER MEANT

AND

MEANT WHAT YOU NEVER SAID

The nigga might be a little rich have plenty clothes and all that but am VERY SURE SAY I SABI ENGLISH LANGUAGE PASS THIS HUSH PIG GUY grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by prosper00(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
gurunlocker:
Abeg is he eating all these wears? I think there are better things to do than going shopping almost every time just to snap and post on social media. INVEST!

who told you he is not investing.... what do you know about him?
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by Shaw007(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
deraluv:
Na this guy make me believe say no matter what you do in life you can never Impress human being honestly weather you're poor or rich you must have heaters somewhere I wonder why people the look inside this man matter like say una the pay Im bills ni Waiting aja 4 do una? Is time we come to put a stop for im matter we don too reason am too much abeg Biko please I have said my own lemme come and be going......
ehnn . . . Electric cooker nih grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by JaneyLuna(f): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
there are other rich guys in Nigeria, why are they not complaining about them? he goes about abusing others, he is rich for himself, puts food on no ones table, and above all.. he is very childish!!! :-
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by castrokins(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Live Your Life Bro.
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by JaneyLuna(f): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
prosper00:

how do you know he is investing?
you seem to know him so well
what does he do for a living?
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by JaneyLuna(f): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
prosper00:

how do you know he is investing?
you seem to know him so well
what does he do for a living?
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by texazzpete(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
titosantana:
I Iike this guy most especially for his brilliance. I can never forget the epic response he gave AY, - men that was an uppercut that led to knock out.

Brilliant people are captains of industry, employers of labor and productive members of society.

This one's ambition is to wear Gucci and bask in the adulation of awestruck broke Nigerians on social media.

If Jay-Z was spending all his money on luxury clothing, he wouldn't be worth nearly a billion USD today. Same with Sean Combs.

Na so Mike Tyson take blow all his money...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by texazzpete(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
lightwind:
He works with GUCCI COMPANY he helps to ADVERTISE GUCCI products in Africa....They pay him handsomely.... he's a big guy

If you truly believe this, I'm very sorry for those who invested in your education.
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by JaneyLuna(f): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
texazzpete:

If you truly believe this, I'm very sorry for those who invested in your education.

hehehe
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by lightwind(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
texazzpete:

do u know him personal?No u only see nd hear him on social media platform. are my lying before u start insulting my Educational pedigree ...nonsense
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
The Only celebrity who has No talent Only to buy Gucci cool
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by titosantana(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
lightwind:
pls say the response he gave to AY lol, i would love to read it i didn't get it those time.... please
https://www.nairaland.com/4030050/savage-hushpuppi-responds-ay-gucci#60086632
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by titosantana(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by titosantana(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
vengertime:
is it Joshua upper cut or bash Ali upper cut?
Mohammed Ali
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by ElsonMorali: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
purples25:

What is our meaningless hustle and bustle going to cost us ? Sometimes I see the world full of people racing up and down, and when in a depressed state I wonder where they're all rushing to. What's so important about all this? Honestly ? Nobody wins in this game of life, everyone is going to DIE, so everyone loses. The people you are trying to impress will not be there for you, will not save you, you will be alone whether the rule of eternity applies or not. So what ? What is the meaning of all this hustle and bustle.

Yes, why not enjoy oneself and live a life one can be proud of. But that aside , what the hell makes all this we strive for in life so important. It's nothing! Absolutely nothing !

But I'm still gonna try to live right tho grin

Death is only a transition. A shedding of the physical state for the spiritual. Think of it as when you come back from the market all sweaty and you shed your clothes.

There's nothing to fear from death except you've lived your life without making any positive impact.
Re: Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life by texazzpete(m): 6:00am On Nov 03, 2017
lightwind:
do u know him personal?No u only see nd hear him on social media platform. are my lying before u start insulting my Educational pedigree ...nonsense

You spelt 'Am I' as 'Are my'.

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and question your 'educational Pedigree'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today (photos) / Nneka Onuorah: 'I Got 700 DMs From Nigerian Married Women Hitting On Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.